How would you improve PWI in 2012?

Options
SkogDyr - Lost City
SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Be honest and creative but don't say anything bad about a certain mod or she will close the thread. Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SkogDyr - Lost City on

Comments

• DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Option 6: All of the Above b:surrender

(jk...i did vote)
    (......seriously though)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    hum i can try take away aps yes yes we all knew i hate it and rework on damage off all classes.

all melee classes deal same damage and all caster deal same damage.

take away all sparks we do not need them we need ppl to use there skill not use sparks.

take away chi gaining skill from sin take away one steal from sin

and again all melee will have same damage and all caster will have same damage

no pure sin 500 dex silijoon crith with damage boost.

let hear the flame

ooh and all classes get all the anti stun seal wish sin have hade for this long .
  • Arkaius - Heavens Tear
    Arkaius - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The game should be rebalanced in every class, no matter what..

Better Customer Service would be alot better if they ACTUALLY did their job -.-;

But because of the Cash Shop, they made the game so far unstable and it's not fair to everyone else who actually worked alot harder and longer to get their gear.

Not like newbs who can get to 100 and get R9 gear in less than a month -.-;
    → Heaven Tear's Forever ←

~Lv 90 Barb (Arkaius)~
    ~Lv 51 Seeker (Elijaro)~
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Better class balance.

Starting with sins getting chi gaining skills and gap closer skills nerfed.

And Tidal Protection can GTFO of this game.

EDIT: Yeah a party matchup system like in Forsaken World if that's what Crysty meant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    party queue system and roll for items randomly which will become bound after win b:laugh

lol im joking with the roll system b:laughb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I for one would like to see the bugs fixed. To me, the less bugs a game has, the better. Thats just my opinion though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    party queue system and roll for items randomly which will become bound after win b:laugh

PVP battlegrounds where not only can you PK without consequence but also you can gain exp to level up! Goodbye, Frost spam! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I want

- permanent 5x xp/sp and drops for all mobs outside of instances - to get people out in the game world again

- fairy boxes back in tt

- upgrade for venos pet skills - instead of stopping at level 5, make them go up to 10
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    Adromada - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Closing PWI down would help everyone out, i wonder who sold there house, left there spouses and sold there kids to be the richest idiot in this game. I've seen 3 R9+12 with full extras, just drop of the face of the planet, perhaps homeless for spending there rent money on pixels, lol
    The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter, Four forces of nature, The world is a dynamic mess Of Jiggling things.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Add 2 new sparks, and make APS for 7.0.

For those who can't PvP do to living busy lives, you can sell PK kills to up one's PvP stats.

Joking aside, GMs just need to hire more workers, sick of the "We are very busy people managing multiple games." excuse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mi$ta - Heavens Tear
    Mi$ta - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    How the *** can I just choose one?!
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Serious attempts at bug fixing

Assasin Class is a bug

fix it
    i like potato
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    We need friend chat channel so we can talk to all our friends at once. This game not much more than chat client anyways b:laugh
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wish for....

Class balance..or at least to make the gap smaller.
    Update on the original classes (skills, effects, graphics etc.)
    Update on several instances that nobody bothers to run. Make them worth running.
    New content for low-mid levels.
    PK enabled area with no exp/item loss :/ some people just want to have some fun, not serious PK.
    Fairy boxes back in solo TT, increase drop rate of DQ points or whatever. Give something for the casual players,too.

And most of all...bug fixes...better customer service...more communication between staff and playerbase.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • tripotelios
    tripotelios Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Balance on classes
    Take out chi skills from sins, they stealth they make chi and come kill u in a duel
    and put some more skills on some classes(not on sins)
  • Mystik_Kiss - Dreamweaver
    Mystik_Kiss - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Seriously BUG FIXES as the Number 1 Priority.

That being said I say they should redo or re-balance the Classes. Not Just Sins but ALL Classes Make them equal to on another. Psy's and Sin get Blamed for being OP'd alot and sometimes I agree, I've seen many Tanks, BM's and such that are 10 to 15 Lvl's Higher then these 2 Classes Pull Aggro from a Boss and end up dead then the Psy or Sin QQ's Because the tank's and BM's where not doing their jobs correctly. APS and DPS need to be rebalanced so all classes stand a chance equally.

Other things I agree with:
    Increasing Veno Pet Skills.
    Removing Sparks Completely

Things I wouldn't mind seeing Changed.
    Allowing Venos to Equip Fist/Claw Weapons and STILL BE ABLE TO USE Were-fox Skill's and be able to Heal a Pet.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Update on several instances that nobody bothers to run. Make them worth running.

1. Remove the exp reward from BH, rework the reward to be similar to the way BH100 is.
    2. Redo instances so that all the mobs/bosses give good exp (comparable to FC) to a squad of relevant level to the instance. (I.E. having a high level run everyone through will hurt the exp gain, so it will be better to actually have only level appropriate people in the squad).
    3. Perhaps introduce some sets of "dungeon gear" with some sort of cool set bonues to drop from the bosses of pre-TT instances. Make it so that this gear will not drop if the whole squad isn't level appropriate for the instance to avoid people using their mains/friends to solo farm the gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daryskin
    daryskin Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hi there

I would like to see the follow in 2012

1) I would like to see the old Characters equal to the new Characters in given damage and deffence. Maybey enchance there old skills like magic att,magic def etc and other spells or give them new spells that will be as good as the new characters

2) veno pets i would like to see more of the pets skills to be enhanced or new ones for the pets cause the mobs r much more stronger due to the newer classes and the veno pets do not cut it as they did. For example the Herc is an asset to the veno and in the older days it could help the veno survive and now it can not it dies much faster then before,, so if the Herc dies faster then you can inmagine the other pets how fast they die compared to the they way there were,, so improving on there old skills to make the equal to the new chartacters and or have new skills for them to match the new erra of pwi

3) A cap on when a person use power leveling like 90 or 95+ or Take them right out it needs to be one of the 2. For the Reason that these noobies take the easy way out to get to level 100+ and they do not know nothing of what there toons can do and they causes a squad wipe. The Bounter Hunter,Questing and c stones r not used as much as they need to be or they are now the past cause power leveling is now in which is not right.

4) PWI u need to take away the font that says what a toon can use for there class cause it gives the wrong impression of what there toon can use as a weapon. good example is a barb using claws which in turn is WRONG and takes away from true Barb. Any person that changes the way a toon is needed to be is a woosie Noob and this is true cause the weapons are not designed for that toon and You can not use the spells that that toon is in need of to survive. SO PWI TAKE AWAY THE FALSE WWAPON GUILD U HAVE FOR EACH CLASS.
  • SunriseWind - Heavens Tear
    SunriseWind - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    why would anyone want original classes 'reworked'?

there is an old saying- if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

the classes that have the most bugs are the new ones. the developers were in no hurry when they created the original classes, as they were with the fish and flower people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wear a coat of angels' breath and
    warm myself with God's love.
    ~Emme Woodhull-B
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Fix some things up.

Like it was said in posts before, sins are a joke.

I made one myself just to test how OP they really were (Can't judge a class whitout testing it), and doing all my quests. Now lvl 48, died once since lvl 1. Chi gaining is a absolute joke.

If sparks are to stay, I vote for every class to get a skill that gives one instead of having to put Chi Syphon/Cloud Eruption on a genie.

The cleric's magic shell overlapping bug is also long overdue.

Some of the new Apo pots are nice, but whitout making them stack, they shoudn't be overwritten by cleric/barb buffs or sparking.

Reduce cooldown on some lvl 100 skills, most of them aren't worth 50 mils + in my opinion.

Make a barrier type entrance in FC. Like the one we have when we try to go hell/heaven whitout required culti. Do same with FC, lvl 69 culti done should be minimum requirement to even pass that "invisible" barrier.

Rubberbandng got better, but still some fixing to do on that.

Barbs should be able to get agro more easily. Too often now , cause of sales, I go to tank something on my barb but "oh no, the R8/R9 sin, wiz, veno, u name it, grabs agro too easily and puts squad in danger"

Game and player's greed made it almost unplayable for people that don't cash shop and don't have at least +6 on their stuff, or Nirvana/R8/R9.
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • KarenaiHana - Sanctuary
    KarenaiHana - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Giving the non-rich players and in general newer players alternative ways to make money and get"Alternative" gears lesser but decent gear that doesn't take months of farming to get.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Better customer service with 24 hour online support

24 hour GM support in-game

Serious attempts at bug fixing

Reworking the original classes (looks and skills)

Better special events (with better prizes)

I vote all of the above.....

Wish that had been an option but I did vote all the same. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

I know your joking but it sounds like a really good idea. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shiazraz - Dreamweaver
    Shiazraz - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i want the dam snowmen brought back this years holiday was so crappy due to not being able to kill snowmen and **** the dam people with ****ty computers (lag ****) and half of u complainers go afk after u set a dam catshop anyways so **** off u ******* BRING BACK SNOWMEN!!! Bring back snowmen !!!
  • Hollyyy - Lost City
    Hollyyy - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    the original classes are already getting upgraded, so why are you people wasting votes on that?
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    By making it P2P and getting rid of all cash shop items except fashion,mount and any other item that isn't consider "buying power".

Yes I'm on drugs.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Be honest and creative but don't say anything bad about a certain mod or she will close the thread. Thanks

Wipe the slate clean and then rebuild the entire game from scratch. No amount of "improvements" on this run down engine will draw me back in.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Which mod? She is not a complete ***** and did NOT take this job to satisfy her powertrip. And she surely does not fail at this game.
  • daryskin
    daryskin Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hi There

I do agree that the old classes r the best but due to the modern times they need to improve on them like more damage and defence that y i said they need to inprove this if not they need to revamp the news to match the original ones. I Love theold one but if there not going to revamp the new ones then they need to inprove the old one only by more damage given and to protect ones toons more defence spell s are needed
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    the original classes are already getting upgraded, so why are you people wasting votes on that?

Yes there are some new skills coming to all classes. What I meant was new skills for the original three to help balance against TB and EG.

I can't speak for the other classes... but the EP new skills aren't impressive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]