No more possibility to get married

Shadowthin - Dreamweaver
Shadowthin - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi everyone,

Like many people we have bought the wedding packs, opened them, did the quest and are now married. And when we searched for a date an hour to organize the wedding ceremony, we discovered that there is not a single hour which is untaken.
So, dear GMs, what the h*** do you have planned to do in order to fix it? At least an answer would be welcome, and opening the next month or sending to persons who can't plan their wedding an other item to do so, or the rewards of the ceremony would be fair. But, like every time we need a GM i so doubt they'll answer, i guess we have it in the a**.

PS: If i have to spam the forums to get an answer from you GMs, no worries... i'll do so.
Post edited by Shadowthin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Quasee - Dreamweaver
    Quasee - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    like week ago gms made thread to not open packs now and wait when wedding pack sale is over...
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hold on, GM's are actually capable of fixing stuff? I haven't seen them doing anything since this game was released
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This happens every time there's a wedding pack sale. The most you can do is submit a ticket so you'll be able to reschedule later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Blueberrie - Raging Tide
    Blueberrie - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I submitted a ticket to no avail, we both lost our Banquet Reservations and did not get the opportunity to reschedule. If we want to do the marriage quest we have to spend more gold to get them......really not fair.
  • Ariella_ - Lost City
    Ariella_ - Lost City Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What do you expect from PW? A refund?...lolyoufunny
    <3 b:cute
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I thought to submit a ticket (same circumstances), but I figured pwi wouldn't do anything.

If you do get another reservation sent in that would be great to know (and I would actually bother with a ticket).

Also, hi shadow.
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye