• Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    mmo 2 srs
    Unban me.
  • FujPacker - Harshlands
    FujPacker - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I got all my gear from MrHanky and Rigamortiz.

That's how the pr0s do it. b:cool
    wtf u forgot McBeefy!
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    guys, maybe if we repeat Curses reply he'll notice us and share some of the TW money
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i wanna hear more about burnout never heard before gear and how he got it...pls stop type make room for himb:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i wanna hear more about burnout never heard before gear and how he got it...pls stop type make room for himb:cute

Oh come on just because I kept u in SZ @ avalanche village doesn't mean you suddenly start taking BR jabs @ my merchanting profits b:angry b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    ya man you so amazing pls tell more and don't forget about merchant stuff ...me for one and i am sure everyone else on this forum check the topic every 5 min to see your new different topics because i am sure you only one in this game that didn't cashoped his gear like that would actually mean anythingb:laugh

oh and also in case you forgot my glove is on ground still...pick out i will come west to bask in your glory ...1 vs 1 ....3 outa 5...own bufs...anything goes...i will proly be able to match w/e cash you put down even tho nobody is as rich and wise and smart and pro etc etc like youb:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    ya man you so amazing pls tell more and don't forget about merchant stuff ...me for one and i am sure everyone else on this forum check the topic every 5 min to see your new different topics because i am sure you only one in this game that didn't cashoped his gear like that would actually mean anythingb:laugh

oh and also in case you forgot my glove is on ground still...pick out i will come west to bask in your glory ...1 vs 1 ....3 outa 5...own bufs...anything goes...i will proly be able to match w/e cash you put down even tho nobody is as rich and wise and smart and pro etc etc like youb:bye

I seriously think you should just type in your native language in Babelfish or google translate, have it translate what you wrote to english, then copy + paste that translation on forums.

I'm pretty sure it would be a lot easier to read than w/e you're trying to do currently.

If you're asking for a duel though....sure...I usually let sins fight me w/ full buffs so they have a chance of winning but w/e floats your boat...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b-b-BUT BABELFISH ALWAYS HAS HORRIBLE TRANSLATIONS THAT WOULDNT IMPRO...
    OH WAIT
    he made a funny
    Unban me.
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    u so funny guy haha
    but seriously other ppl that aren't nearly as smart as you think you are understand my broken english just fine...unless this mean...this means...oh no way..can't mean that!!!

is ok to be scared and pretend my english is soooo bad...you not first or last

now pls back on topic...how you were able to make that rank9 gear?

also maybe you can make a short story of how you got rank9 and all...nothing fency maybe 3-4 pages and put it in your signature so everyone and i mean EVERYONE can see the wonder that you areb:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    u so funny guy haha
    but seriously other ppl that aren't nearly as smart as you think you are understand my broken english just fine...unless this mean...this means...oh no way..can't mean that!!!

is ok to be scared and pretend my english is soooo bad...you not first or last

now pls back on topic...how you were able to make that rank9 gear?

also maybe you can make a short story of how you got rank9 and all...nothing fency maybe 3-4 pages and put it in your signature so everyone and i mean EVERYONE can see the wonder that you areb:cute

Ok I thought u didn't want 2 hear my story but since you insist...

For Nyxyo's eyes only:

1. Had enough money to get EG r9 +10 ~2 months after release (I was lucky, I had ~1400 gold when I quit the game right b4 they did Rank sale, if I'd still been playing I woulda prolly shelled out all my money for R8 back when it was expensive and that woulda been it)

2. PWI decides not to release EG R9 for another 6 months

3. During that time I buy up JoSD @ 22-24m per over a period of 6 months

4. PWI finally decides to release R9, @ this point I've made enough to buy 17 JoSD

5. I CS $100 during the 15% sale to get enough for my 19th JoSD

6. 2x arrives, @ this point I have ~80 gold total

7. Mega-pack sale arrives, I find out I can solo TM69 @ 5 mil per run every 10 minutes, and solo caster nirv for 10 mil in ~24 minutes, and farm a CoA ring solo (w/e city I'm in has won for the past 5 weeks)

8. I burn out and get bored with the game 3 weeks later, but @ this point I have ~400 gold

9. Merchanting continues to bring in massive profits up to this present day, and I have ~640 gold total

10. There is now nothing for me to do related to PWI except occasionally troll forums and wait for +11/12 orb sale, and maybe lvl up my baby seeker.

Now was that really that impressive? I've heard of R9 +12 sins making 60 mil + in a day by farming Nirvana. My mystic doesn't come anywhere near that level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    wtf u forgot McBeefy!

No I didn't, but wasn't sure if anyone else would remember him. He hasn't been on since then.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    next time gona put a big big sign saying SARCASM b:laugh

i remind u u got coa ring in winning room and under double drop and barely made it...anyhow is pretty cool-i was there haha next to you all deal

i do find impressive to solo caster nirvana ..i guess failure in caster is related... to hp of weak link in there i need remind you that you are kind of the new 5 aps in caster you should relate to sin better....bit irony but it is how it is

i hope you got that out of system and now since we are all so good informed...you not gonna mention again how you got your rank9 stuff

in the name of all forum users i offer big thanks aheadb:kiss
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    what.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    what.

Idk why I even bother to read Nyxyo's posts anymore...

I always have this hope that "THIS time will be it! I'll understand THIS post!" but then b:sad.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    what.

"ironguard powders heuheuaheuaheuaheuahueah eu falo portugues heuehauehauehauheua ironguard powders heuaheuaheuaheuahea sin e muito dificil"

Cept the damn forum won't let you use foreign symbols so that last part now doesn't make any god damn sense and maybe he'll diss me for it. Oh well.

EDIT: Also it's my 2,500th post. Someone buy me a stripper.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I always have this hope that "THIS time will be it! I'll understand THIS post!" but then b:sad.

Insta-disappointment, right? :(

And congratz Long, we b proud!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    To be perfectly fair to nyxyo, his posts can be understood, but it means you actually have to read them instead of lightly passing through. The language just doesn't flow and stuff so you actually have to read each word and chain process it relative to the last word and all that instead of just fast reading like you're used to.

In that respect, you could say he's like a BR version of Shakespear or Chaucer...reading that takes effort and can only be understood and appreciated by the trained or disciplined mind. I think Nyxyo is actually a very adept intellectual underneath it all, honest.

...or maybe not jaajajajajajaja \o/

(Footnote: Tbh Shakespeare's works are really not as big of a deal as people make them out to be. There are many many modern writers whose prose is much more interesting and just as stretching to the imagination as his, and they don't get half as much recognition. I never understood why Shakespeare is taken to be some kind of standard of refinement, or measure of intellectual inclination. His plays are really not a big deal at all.

I think it's just that he's forced on people. Pretty sure that the Harry Potter series will teach you good English form and descriptive writing, while also being more fun and enjoyable for students. Additionally, it will teach modern English, and not just be some kind of superficially imposed "classical work" which is irrelevant to growing children. Also, the man (Shakespeare) was an out-and-out Anti-Semite, along with other things, and his books just really do no good at all.)
  • kopurtion
    kopurtion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Burnout,

There are smarter people who keeps their heads free outta ways to make money in game, works a bit harder in real jobs and gets r9 or whatever.

So, nothing to brag about, and start feeling dumb that you wasted so much of your thoughts and electricity and resources (needed to run pwi and afk catshop) for a game that YOU think is dieing.

And to some specific Someone:

How can people act like so much like a bi b:shutup ch ? in every post it makes?

Respect.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    kopurtion wrote: »
    Burnout,

There are smarter people who keeps their heads free outta ways to make money in game, works a bit harder in real jobs and gets r9 or whatever.

So, nothing to brag about, and start feeling dumb that you wasted so much of your thoughts and electricity and resources (needed to run pwi and afk catshop) for a game that YOU think is dieing.

And to some specific Someone:

How can people act like so much like a bi b:shutup ch ? in every post it makes?

Respect.

wtf? Didn't I just post earlier that this game is FAR from dying, as long as you don't play it as some game where u can buy everything you want with real $$?

I play this game because I ENJOY the merchanting part. In that respect I've probably gotten more enjoyment than most of the CS'ers here.

The money I DO make goes to my education and investing/savings.

Respect. (Know what that is? Having the guts/respect to at least post on a non-anonymous char with more than 2 posts, and learning to read someone's posts before actually responding to them, like I just did.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Happy New Year b:victoryb:victory
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Dat CJr...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2012

3.55 must.....fist....faster!
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    No, he's a guy
    b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    u must be skilled sir to shoot cata barbars in a barrel from 30m away...watching video i got to conclusion that psi don't use normal attack like sins only because don't have one haha

also i noticed in latest videos you don't use ironguard anymore...is it so you can bash me or because u simply can't afford them?
    i
    still funny to see in video ppl who dont understand that if you want hit a psi you need use ig or ad else you get sealed ....and dieb:laugh
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    3:45 to like 4:20 is just ****ing hilarious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    director woulda been proud.
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The intro text is TOO CHEESY lol
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    watching video i got to conclusion that psi don't use normal attack like sins only because don't have one haha
    Wow "psys don't use auto attack because they don't have one" almost like... BMs don't use pets to attack because they don't have one, what an discovery! Someone give this smart man a medal.
    i still funny to see in video ppl who dont understand that if you are bad at this game and want hit a psi you need use ig or ad else you get sealed ....and dieb:laugh

Fixed b:bye