Should I try PWI again o.o

Options
oniiiika
oniiiika Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Been tossing this around for a few days now <_< thanks to a certain few but should I come back and try pwi again or it's too far gone? x.x and *ehem* hows the book market? token current prices? thx in advance x.x

~Lu$ty
Post edited by oniiiika on

Comments

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Book market is solid still. Is the game worth rerolling on? Hmm..... b:lipcurl

Only if you just intend to troll around basically.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oniiiika
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Book market is solid still. Is the game worth rerolling on? Hmm..... b:lipcurl

Only if you just intend to troll around basically.

trolling eh..? /rerolls sin tempting lol
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    PreDevil - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well, do you have old friends who still play?
    Atm I only stay for my friends, and my faction
    but PWI is still fun to play, a good time killer xD
    PreDevil Endeavour lvl 101 Demon, Australian BladeMaster b:victory
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Pretty much what PreDevil said. Friends/people to play with makes this game meaningful. If you're coming back on your own and start anew you might not have so much fun playing but still, you can give it a try. PWI is still fun at some aspects.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mi$ta - Heavens Tear
    Mi$ta - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wouldn't come back.
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    Aleckane - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Coming back in here, Lust? I donno... you pretty much get ignored if you're not all ranked out/cashed out/+12 5.0 4 sockets with the gems and the jades. Too many elitists in here now, yo. You gotta link your weapon basically to Fb 19. All sorts of c0cky assassins in here too, hiding in stealth and popping out in front of people all buffed and sparked, keeping them stun locked while they stab them to death, and they call that "Pro."

But I donno. You got friends in here still, me one of them. If not to play at least come in to say Hi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yer i agree, thats why i don't PK, in tw, u need to have good gear to get a name for your self, its not very fair, when a OPed cash shoper, decides to come up and **** you, you can't not compare person to person, TBH, like, you know that a r9 +10 bm is gonna **** a 5aps BM with +7 claws and 7.2k hp, b:surrender

but then you get some Cash shoper dragon noobs, who level fast, don't know how to play there char, buy full r9, and suck, you need skill to play your char

if i didn't have my friends and my family (my faction) i would leave PWI for good

but like i said b4, if u got friends, stay n talk with them, or get their skype or something, talk to them on here, and find a better game, i know there are a lot of very good game out there

maybe, just make a new char, have fun, level slowly, play around with the newbies, make more friends, and wait for the new skills to comeb:victory
  • oniiiika
    edited January 2012
    Options
    damn true lol i was only rly invited to nirvanas bc i was 4/5 aps and rerolling id have to start all over with rank and sht. i have a fair bit of folks that would help me if i came back but the gear race was always sooo >_> made it feel like a job instead of a game lol zzzz decisions x.x
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    well, i would come back, if u came back in DD would be real easy to make a new char, but its still goodb:chuckle
    b:chuckle if u were one of my old friends, i would take ya to fcc lol, its fun to solo
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    golds about 2m ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shandelzare_ - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare_ - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    As a fellow tranny, I must advise you to stay away from this game.
  • Stepomax - Sanctuary
    Stepomax - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    its allright to mess about on but i wouldn't go hardcore or anything like that
    Take a look to the sky just before you die!! Its the last time you will!!b:angry
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    dont you still have your archer ?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Cavalieri - Sanctuary
    Cavalieri - Sanctuary Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Did you go into fapper-rehab yet?
    If you've been bad, Lord I bet you have