Need more pet bag slots/ fashion slots

XxStormy - Harshlands
XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Pwi keeps coming out with.more fashion and mounts but I'm completely full kn my bags!!! 10 slots for mounts/pets come on give us more!! I have so
many.mounts it's hard to choose which to put in bag. Its something I do in game collect mounts and fashion. I have 40 outfits I can do and have fashiion for so many moreb:surrender

Give us more spaceb:thanksb:thanks

Ps sorry tor typos I'm.on my kindle fire and I haven't mastered typing.on it yetb:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by XxStormy - Harshlands on

Comments

• MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I approve this b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Personally, I would be better served with more safe/cubbard/inventory slots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Personally, I would be better served with more safe/cubbard/inventory slots

Pet bag would be nice though. As a veno, I enjoy being able to use a variety of pets. In addition to having a full pet bag(Herc, air pet, water pet, and seven more) I also have about 20 or so pet eggs sitting in my bank storage. And it's quite the wasteful hassle to switch pets from the pet bag back to an egg, because they lose all loyalty and have to be fed to replace the loyalty lost. And while small the cost of reverting/hatching, as well as for food to replace the lost loyalty, would add up pretty quickly if I were to rotate pets often.
  • Quizeburio - Raging Tide
    Quizeburio - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Approved!! It's even worse with a Veno since I have to have all my pets and Mounts b:angry
    More pet bags please!!
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Approved!! It's even worse with a Veno since I have to have all my pets and Mounts b:angry
    More pet bags please!!

+1 to this. After having my herc, nix, plumpfish, lion mount, kowlin puller, cactus puller and 2009 anni mount, that's only 3 spots left for fun pets. I know some may think 'Just have one mount, just get one puller, take out the plumpfish coz you never really do anything underwater'.. but I like having extra pets for backup b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |