R8 weapon Recast

Options
XCurse - Dreamweaver
XCurse - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Anyone out there with Purify Spell or infinite on a R8 recast weapon?

if so how great are they and if anyone knows the proc rate would be awesome b:dirty

please share any info you might know or heard . thanks b:bye
Post edited by XCurse - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The_owner Lost city sage wizzy

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1259431

I don't think he's tested the proc rate yet but it cost as much as a r9 weapon to make. I still dont think its worth -10 channel and 30 attack levels for a wiz, even if its proc rate is like 30% ><

and if you're full r9 you lose 50 attack levels taking the weapon off and thats aloooooot
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You can always switch from R9 to R8 when you're kiting for defensive purposes though...not like you need attack levels when you're on the defensive. The ultimate wizard should have both!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • XCurse - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    .b:pleased
  • XCurse - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The_owner Lost city sage wizzy

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1259431

I don't think he's tested the proc rate yet but it cost as much as a r9 weapon to make. I still dont think its worth -10 channel and 30 attack levels for a wiz, even if its proc rate is like 30% ><

and if you're full r9 you lose 50 attack levels taking the weapon off and thats aloooooot

may be for a wiz but am a psy no kiting skills and purify spell would make it so worth it.
    i would be able to escape mostly all the time with belief switching weapon b:dirty

and thanks for the link i'll try contact that person for proc rate b:kiss
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

may be for a wiz but am a psy no kiting skills and purify spell would make it so worth it.
    i would be able to escape mostly all the time with belief switching weapon b:dirty

and thanks for the link i'll try contact that person for proc rate b:kiss

I think especially for physic is attack levels much more worth it, than this purify spells. With full G9 + blessing you can go to white vodoo and you will still hit hard as hell. An if you stay in black vodoo is pretty much 1hit to every1. I'm R8 psy +10 and in TW I did ~6000 damage with normal hit. With full R9 and +115 attack level 95% players would be one shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so I beat up owner today it procced once out of 30+ hits
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think especially for physic is attack levels much more worth it, than this purify spells. With full G9 + blessing you can go to white vodoo and you will still hit hard as hell. An if you stay in black vodoo is pretty much 1hit to every1. I'm R8 psy +10 and in TW I did ~6000 damage with normal hit. With full R9 and +115 attack level 95% players would be one shot.

i wouldnt brag your self up. u wouldnt do that much 1 hitting, in real TWs you are faced vs almost equal geared people so.... try to 1 hit a full r9 bm with buffs.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i wouldnt brag your self up. u wouldnt do that much 1 hitting, in real TWs you are faced vs almost equal geared people so.... try to 1 hit a full r9 bm with buffs.

No, make it a barb....even with r9 if a psychic who is r9 +12 comes along a BM can still be one-shot :> (wizzy if they get a crit, but usually a r9 bm can survive a wizzy if they know what to do)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]