PWI and 2012, your expectations

Manostra - Harshlands
Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
So lets hear, what do you think will happen 2012 inside pwi ?

I expect :

11* and 12* Orbs in the Boutique again for a higher price than they was introduced.
50% Discount on Rank 9 around december 2012
New Charms containing twice as much Mana/Hp as Platinum Charms
Level Cap raises at least 5 Level
One new Race
New cool Gear but sadly subpar with Rank9
New cool Cash Shop gear better than rank 9

Nirvana will die out 2012 as a activly runned instance and it will become whats tt today.
Some other dungeon will take nirvana popularity instead.
New PVP Events because pwi love pvp and the charm burn inside.
Old bugs wont be fixed 2012 but new Bugs will arrive.
At the end of 2012 one Gold will cost around 4 Million Coins.
Next Xmas the Snowing down animations in the Big Citys will be broken too.

Most trolls will still around at the end of 2012 and telling us that pwi suck and is dying.

And what do you expect ?
I hate Room 38
Post edited by Manostra - Harshlands on

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    PWI sucks and is dying.

Though seriously, I don't expect anything of this game, apart from something related to the cash shop to come up over and over and over, I was happy with the EG classes and thats it, TB we can easily do without, they simply broke the game by getting rid of any reason to be a mage almost and sins dominating 1v1 PvP and PvE.

So 2012 I expect more and more cash shop updates, the devs know it's "worked", the GMs here know it's "worked", so they will continue to milk until the game actually does finally kick the bucket, as it's been more than obvious for a while now that the devs/GMs really don't care for the F2P people and players that only buy "cosmetics".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I've already put my faith on this game so many times that it isn't even worth trying to do it again...

I'll check this new upcomming expansion and if it **** this game even more, I'll just quit it for good this time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I doubt tt is dead, lots of people buy my tt mats from all the different tt i do. Lots of people buy my canny and raps as well. Especially when caster vana is so popular. Both vana make good money for decent~fast squads, so doubt that will go away.

I expect warsoul packs b:victory, beside that there is nothing else they haven't done so far.
  • Midokka - Sanctuary
    Midokka - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I dont have any...that way when something happens good or bad ill be shocked xD
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    moar packs!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I expect PWE to close down PWI because they have already done a list of idiotic things to push players to leave the game... they continue to push the cash shop more then any type of events... no desire to encourage players to recruit new players. Frankieraye is an isolationist and only gives any kind of update when its forced by player feedback. The tail isnt wagging this dog... the hair on the tip of the tail is wagging this dog.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    New packs
    Dragon orb +11 & +12 in cashshop
    Upgraded warsoul weapons
    Nirvana stage 3/G16
    Goonglitchers are all banned.

thats what I hope forb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    We need the PWI nostradomus.

SilverCleric, come see this thread and provide us with your mythical knowledge!
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ~Somewhat interesting TWs/PK battles thanks to the new skills
    ~Earthguards being on every sin's KOS list in PK
    ~Warsoul being tampered with in some way (Packs or otherwise)
    ~New bugs/glitches being discovered and exploited
    ~New CS stuff, and maybe bigger discounts on some items
    ~A new (buggy) event or two
    ~Me uninstalliing by the middle of the year
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Game shutdown \o/
  • demxhunter
    demxhunter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    no knowledge needed, lets paint a picture. Anything useful in DQ shop has been taking off. Final pack sale!!! That false adverstiment because the packs have been on sale everyday for months now. Since packs dont yeild as much as they use to lets have more sales...hmm nothing is working, how about+11 +12 orb sale and decrease on general summer. The profit yeilded is a lot higher than work put in, techinal issues? You guys made so much money with the sales to upgrade the whole building. If ya dont mind scewing other people over to get rich, socialogloy 101 :D
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i think its a really simple solution to this,

1 cap the gold price to a reasonable amount

2 fix any and all glitches and lagginess (ex: fb51, 19 human, untamed, and winged elf + FF.)

plus theres one last suggestion that id like to make that might sound a little crazy but id like to hear what ppl have to say bout this.

3 make a chi building skill for each class that gives 1 spark or 1 1/2 sparks, but each class gets only 1 chi building skill. plus also take off the chi building add from rising dragon strike since its more of a dmg skill than chi building, make raving slash more useful than decreasing the movement of a target, make hyper stones for lvl 80+ players, make the FC instance for lvl 80+ players and also see bout makin the FC quests start around 80 or have the FF quests lead up to 80 just like we see in fb quests for 59+.

to me this game was screwed up the moment when ppl started hypering from 1-100 in bout 3 weeks or more. i hardly see anyone questing at low lvls anymore less they want to and if there are low lvls questing its mostly around the mines area.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
    edited December 2011
    i also forgot to mention one last fix to consider: make the weapons according to specific classes tht use em.

BM- sword, blade, poleblade, pike, axes, hammers, fist, claw

Wizard- mag weapons

Barb- axes and hammers only

Veno- mag weapons

Archer- fist, claw, (crossbow, slingshot- since these two are already class specified)

Cleric- mag weapons

Sin- Daggers

Psy- Soulsphere

Seeker- sword and blade

Mystic- mag weapons

Bow- can be used by any and all classes that have the dex requirement for em.

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:bye
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i also forgot to mention one last fix to consider: make the weapons according to specific classes tht use em.

Wizard- mag weapons

Veno- mag weapons

Archer- fist, claw, (crossbow, slingshot- since these two are already class specified)

Cleric- mag weapons

Sin- Daggers

Psy- Soulsphere

Seeker- sword and blade

Mystic- mag weapons

this is almost the exact same as it is already, only veno's cant use melee weapons which is silly cus they have melee skills, and forbidding barbs to use claws, making them useless endgame in pve.
    edited December 2011
    this is almost the exact same as it is already, only veno's cant use melee weapons which is silly cus they have melee skills, and forbidding barbs to use claws, making them useless endgame in pve.

what makes ya think that endgame barbs are useless without the use of claws? when pwi first started barbs only used axes and hammers which is what they are made for. plus ya havent considered the thought that by having claw type barbs your forgetting a couple of things.

1 claw barbs only can use demon spark while hammering at the boss or mob with speed atks.

2 claw barbs lose alot of their vit and str only to be added to their dex for the claws dex requirement.

plus do ya see on the weapons that any and all classes can use sword, blade, pike, poleblade, glaive, mag sword, pataka, wand, axe, hammer, duel axes, duel hammers, fist, claw, club, duel swords, duel blades, the whole 7 yds. minus the seeker on swords and blades and the mystic with mag weapons. take a closer look at the class requirement for the weapons before sayin that things are exactly as they already are.

• Lenestro - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    what makes ya think that endgame barbs are useless without the use of claws? when pwi first started barbs only used axes and hammers which is what they are made for. right, and when guns were first invented, they took 10 years to reload, maybe the modern assult rifle is unnecessary plus ya havent considered the thought that by having claw type barbs your forgetting a couple of things.

1 claw barbs only can use demon spark while hammering at the boss or mob with speed atks. welcome to PvE 2011

2 claw barbs lose alot of their vit and str only to be added to their dex for the claws dex requirement. not like they lose any real servivability with permasparking and BP

plus do ya see on the weapons that any and all classes can use sword, blade, pike, poleblade, glaive, mag sword, pataka, wand, axe, hammer, duel axes, duel hammers, fist, claw, club, duel swords, duel blades, the whole 7 yds. minus the seeker on swords and blades and the mystic with mag weapons. take a closer look at the class requirement for the weapons before sayin that things are exactly as they already are.

I never understood players who wanted to add weapon restrictions AND think theyre inferior. If its so bad for a barb to use claws, leave em be. I find it funny how you have no problem with achers using claws. You realize all they can do is spark and hammer at the boss then right? b:bye
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    PWI is most likely going to die, considering all the new highly anticipated games set to release in 2012. :X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Wizard- mag weapons

Veno- mag weapons

Cleric- mag weapons

Sin- Daggers

Psy- Soulsphere

Seeker- sword and blade

Mystic- mag weapons

Making weapons exclusive to their respective classes is indeed a way to fix this game, but doing that alone would only **** things even more... (barbs are a perfect example)

They need to balance and fix a lot of things first, if they're ever planning to do that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Spacepope - Sanctuary
    Spacepope - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    More cowbell
    edited December 2011
    I never understood players who wanted to add weapon restrictions AND think theyre inferior. If its so bad for a barb to use claws, leave em be. I find it funny how you have no problem with achers using claws. You realize all they can do is spark and hammer at the boss then right? b:bye

well first off, ive never been able to understand players who like to have or see a screwed up class and there never was any weapon restrictions to begin with till pw changed all that.
    the reason why i dont have a problem with archers with fist and claws is cause archers can take agro from the tank just like a wiz, sin and psy can. plus archers are ranged dmg dealers not entirely tank types even though there are somethings that archers can tank. barbs are the main tanking class and they are suppose to hold agro while having alot of hp and phys resistance. archers dont have alot of hp or the phys resistance that it takes to just tank anything and everything. Barbs are not considered a dmg dealer class, they are tanks not dds. plus i have two words bout this. Class Limitations

• AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    well first off, ive never been able to understand players who like to have or see a screwed up class and there never was any weapon restrictions to begin with till pw changed all that.
    the reason why i dont have a problem with archers with fist and claws is cause archers can take agro from the tank just like a wiz, sin and psy can. plus archers are ranged dmg dealers not entirely tank types even though there are somethings that archers can tank. barbs are the main tanking class and they are suppose to hold agro while having alot of hp and phys resistance. archers dont have alot of hp or the phys resistance that it takes to just tank anything and everything. Barbs are not considered a dmg dealer class, they are tanks not dds. plus i have two words bout this. Class Limitations

And how do you think they are supposed to -tank- if every mother's cousin's brother's uncle's and their dog is able to take aggro OFF your supposed tank with their DD ?

Exactly a barb + claws/fists = DD = aggro = tank.

./facepalm
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    what makes ya think that endgame barbs are useless without the use of claws? when pwi first started barbs only used axes and hammers which is what they are made for. plus ya havent considered the thought that by having claw type barbs your forgetting a couple of things.

1 claw barbs only can use demon spark while hammering at the boss or mob with speed atks.

2 claw barbs lose alot of their vit and str only to be added to their dex for the claws dex requirement.

I stopped reading there. You obviously have no idea how a Claw Barb works.

On Topic, I suppose I'll be the optimistic one. I think we will see some engine updates. I believe the new expansion will balance the game out a bit. Sales will remain of course, its how the game stays free and no one is forcing you to buy anything. Also they will fix some glitches and next xmas we will have snowmen with a x2 drop event.

I mean I'm TRYING to have faith anyways b:surrender
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011

see this is the old way of doing mmo's. When I wanna do a run, I just want to get the job done. Nothing pisses me off more than when someone complains that another class is takin their job. that last thing I need when im playing a GAME is responsibilities and rules and jobs, got plenty of that in the other 23 hours of my day. I just want to have fun and benefit the team in whatever way I can. 2 words: Class Liberation.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011

Perfect reason why Archers (in your little "Utopia") shouldn't be able to use claws. Their position is a ranged DD, not a melee character. If you're going to argue class jobs, then at least argue them correctly.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    +13 orbs, another expansion, another tier of "endgame" gears, and extreme sales.

Let me know when Rank 9 costs 50 gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    this game isnt close to dying...... theres a game called flyff where CS consumables give you +300 in pretty much all stats, 75% reduced pvp dmg, 100% atk leeching, a recent CS event that made every single piece of jewlery in the game useless, and etc, yet that game is STILL alive. the way the devs handle that game is the litteraly definition of a dead and/or dying game.

so if that ****ing game is still miraculously alive then this game isnt gonna come even close to dying in the next 6 years.b:bye you ppl honestly need to suck it up with the CS QQ and the rising gold price QQ and be grateful that this game hasnt released CS items that give you +1k in each stat yet.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    There is a game that's going to be released in the next 6 months. Everyone knows the game by now, so i won't have to mention it. It's already epic before you played it. Once it's out it's game over for PWI

Also it's obvious that PWE has changed their flagship to FW now. I wonder how long that crappy game will last, sure graphics look nice, but feel and gameplay are nothing near other new mmo's that come out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    see this is the old way of doing mmo's. When I wanna do a run, I just want to get the job done. Nothing pisses me off more than when someone complains that another class is takin their job. that last thing I need when im playing a GAME is responsibilities and rules and jobs, got plenty of that in the other 23 hours of my day. I just want to have fun and benefit the team in whatever way I can. 2 words: Class Liberation.

this is the reason i as a cash shopper will keep selling my gold high as high and as much as i possible can.
    you wish to take my job away then i will make u have to farm a lot for my gold as they do cost me money why should i sell for low with ppl like this around.

when r9 is on 50% sale ill have r10 or r11 so i do not worry about it one bit in fact i look up to now gear and will do what i can to get gold as high as i possible can.

ty for being a dush bag
  • rhalisheff
    rhalisheff Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    my expectations this year can not be met until, the person with the bank account controling the PWE company sits down logs on to the game makes a wizard and trys to solo.
    After doing that the owner of PWE needs to log onto the top other 9 free to play MMORPGs.
    Then he needs to go out, to the nearest game store and by Skyrim. And play it. For a few days. After doing that he need to sit down with HIS graphics, design and programing staff
    members. Then he needs to say this "Ive played the best out there, and were not it."
    Then he needs to ask each department head " How do we take the content of this game, the
    races, the classes, the skill sets, the gear, the npc's, the items in the shops, and the instances and make it so that when any player dose anything in the game they feel like that choice, that action, that desicion is life changing?"

If i was to awnser that question I would say this "we need to go back to the drawing board."
    Heres what I would like to see. Current classes become RACE. current skill sets become CLASS. Male and female of any RACE. Flyers able to carry two people. HOP on.
    Towns and Citys EXPLORABLE. Random quests from NPC's. More content. NPC's that sell mats at a resonable rate. Basicly to make a long rant short. If the citys npc's quests battle system classes and skills where like skyrim, I would be on pwi again everyday from work to sleep to work to play again. and Id be in the cash shop or donating to play.

So here is what I hope for 2012. Im going to log on. Im going to start a new toon. he will be a tideborn thats his RACE, and when my tideborn starts off as all do down at the bottem of the map, and I open the skill chart and I want to make a barb out of him i will choose melee one handed light armor and destruction magic. Ill ge the spells from books from quests or venders, Ill get proficantcy in combat by actualy doing it. and when I PVP, i will see the whites of my enemys eyes, as my spell burns his corpse, and he respawns far far away.

So please PWE owner take a look at your copper mine, and relize all along youve had gold and you just needed to shine it up a bit. Take a look at some of the games out there. Free to play, stand alone and pay to play. Experince some of them as a gamer then look at what you have, and fix some of the shortcomings. People want to play and have fun. Not stress out and break their monitors and throw their keyboards. Thats not good for them or you.
    Your game will fold and your cash will stop coming in. Thats ok your laughing to the bank.
    But to whomever make the next best thing, were counting on you not to fail us like mr.current PWE owner.

yours truley a game addict who likes new content and epic visual candy. for free :>
    cause paying taxes is enough of a pain. paying to play is like a taxes.