Sin Damage Output

Options
ODANG - Lost City
ODANG - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Assassin
Okay so I have seen many threads about damage output and that GoF/-int/+130 attack damage out DD's r9.

However I would like to present the exact two sins but with differing weapons.

One with 2nd cast +12 w/ sac strike, int, +130 max http://pwcalc.com/399c25e8c7d23a0f

and another with r9 +10 dual G11s http://pwcalc.com/e60dee5a97b65219

I was wondering, if someone would be so kind, if they could give me a damage per second output of these two dags to see how they compare to each other.

Or if someone more skillful than me could point me toward a thread that answers this question.

Thank you.
Post edited by ODANG - Lost City on

Comments

• Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • ODANG - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options

Thank you so much!

Edit: Ah however is there a way to factor in GoF vs. SS?
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Add 1.2 multiplier for GoF and 1.15 for SS. 20% proc for Gof and 15% for SS is the current rate concluded from the testing of me and some other players.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I thought it was GoF had a 30% rate and SS had a 20% rate?
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited December 2011
    Options
    GoF on R9 dual axes and poleaxe was tested to be 20% by Traz and I each with around 1000 tries. R9 daggers still needs to be tested to confirm that proc rate for a stat is the same for all weapons. Traz tested SS to be 15%, which is reasonable. Feel free to contribute to the data sample =P.
  • ODANG - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Gah I calculated all of it following the formula given above but I don't think it's right... If I did it correctly the damage per second is like 10k more with the 2nd cast daggers. Would anyone like to give any better info? I remember reading a thread way back when, which I cannot find for the life of me, that said 2nd cast dags with GoF, int, and +130 damage was only EVER SO SLIGHTLY better than rank 9. Just wondering if anyone has that thread remembered or saved anywhere..
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I am wondering, why are you limiting R9 to +10 and not +12, like the 2nd cast ones?
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    R9>g15 any kind after it's just style play if u prefer 5aps g15 and it's little more easy to get chi or 4aps with r9 if u know play well ur sin
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I am wondering, why are you limiting R9 to +10 and not +12, like the 2nd cast ones?

There's your problem.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There's your problem.

indeed

at +10, with the rank 9, your doing 9501-11560 per attack
    at +12, your doing 10993-13093

i would say that is quite significant
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • ODANG - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options

Hehe love watching your youtube videos!

But the problem with that is... Currently I can afford r9+10 or the 2nd cast +12 at the same price. I didn't plan on getting +12 at all due to me wanting to start another character and I thought r9+10 would be adequate. However those daggers popped up on my server and I was wondering if they were better than the r9+10 that I would have gotten.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Currently, but then with R9 +10 you'll be able to farm +12.
  • ODANG - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Currently, but then with R9 +10 you'll be able to farm +12.

Well I probably won't which is why I asked, with those two daggers, which would I end up doing better damage with.... T_T no one has answered still.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well I probably won't which is why I asked, with those two daggers, which would I end up doing better damage with.... T_T no one has answered still.

So all the coin and everything you farm after you wouldn't +12 the r9? I'm not sure why you are confused with your options. get G15 and +12 now and be 2nd best for the long hall, or get r9 +10 now and be second best until you can farm the coin to +12 at which you wont be second best....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Basically what Traz said.

G15+12 will outdamage R9+10, but that's with G15 being at +12 and being finalized in that state. R9+10 can always eventually reach +12, which will be on par, if not outdamaging, G15+12 with GoF, -int, and max attack +130.

And thank you ODANG! I try ^^
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!