Anything new?

Options
Asdadadss - Raging Tide
Asdadadss - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
Has anything happened in the past 6 months i have not been on? Lemme put it this way.

1. Are drop rates still crappy that we cant make coin and have to buy gold?
2. Are TT bosses still OP?
3. TW is still mirages and not coin so therefore again, we have to BUY GOLD to make coin?
4. Is gold still selling for 400k+ on every server?
5. Are they continously still selling those *** packs?

All in all, you cant do much if you dont have GOLD. If you wanna grind your way through with crappy drop rates and make coin slowly that way, then it would be forever. Im guessing everything is still fcked up and the developers are still "Greedy" yes "Greedy" for $. And im sure soon this thread will be closed by some "GM" or "MOD" (From my point of view) that doesnt bother to address these situations to the higher ups because their paycheck is probably fatter to.

Yes, yes im mad at how PWI went to trash in a flash from these "Packs". Back in the old days before those packs came out PWI was so ***** good and you actually had to earn your stuff not "Click Pack, Open Pack *You get Lunar*" yay? I just want PWI to go back to day 1. Meh, im done venting :D.

Comments

• Urdthedevil - Heavens Tear
    Urdthedevil - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Most of the answer can be found out just by logging into the game.

Crappy gold/dq drop, well pwi intoduced a new thing when you sell dq to merchant you accumulate points then exchange them for good.

Everything else is in stickies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]That my veno. b:bye
  • ocelocion
    ocelocion Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Fu*ck the mods.