creeper- (and other missed) - descriptions

Midi - Momaganon
Midi - Momaganon Posts: 16 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Mystic
if i use lysing on the creeper, it doesnt say in the description how much % it decreases the defenses, but it must be alot since the mobs hp-bar dropps alot more in this 18 sec.

so could anybody tell me around how much is the creepers % of debuff after lysing it? since i got alot of QQing that other pdef reduces from barb for example shall be way more, which i cant believe & i dont wanna refuse using my creeper with 2 other usefull debuffs because everybody thinks that " a barbs p-debuff is more worth"....

the 2nd, very annoying, thing in description is the "has a chance to" -> for example thickets & gale force`s - has a chance to silent and seal the target.
yeah fine pwi .... how about telling some % of it?
i really like to know if thicket maybe hast same chance as venos ulti to seal/silence targets or lower/higher chance.
i also want to know whats gale force`s chance to seal and how much lower its chance for paralyze.
for plants lysing it is "a high chance to blabla" and its also not written down how much >.<

3rd thing is: if you make, for example, ress-buff sage/demon- it lasts 30 mins,
which you dont know if u havent found out by urself somehow or get told.
so why is such an important info not on the book written?

is pwe just to lazy to give us such informations?
Post edited by Midi - Momaganon on

Comments

• Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    3rd thing is: if you make, for example, ress-buff sage/demon- it lasts 30 mins

Res buff does always last 30 minutes. I don't have sage one yet, but it does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Midi - Momaganon
    Midi - Momaganon Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i type wrong sry
    >.< still it should be a hint there
  • Alexis - Lothranis
    Alexis - Lothranis Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well I went and tested some damages with pets since they get constant damage and the exact same damage got added to their attack with creeper lysed or not. Can't say if i usually notice any difference sine I always lyse it but it seems that it's the same percent.

As for the percanteges of chances yh that would be rly nice to know unfortunately can't rly test that so no way of knowing :<

And does sage/demon res last an hour? I ugh actually didn't notice b:surrender
    Youtube channel: youtube.com/user/FDB19
  • XMiyala - Dreamweaver
    XMiyala - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It funny about the res description, cause it still says it lasts 15mins. PWI should really fix that.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You probably experience more dmg by constantly lysing befuddling rather than just having it out because that way the defense debuffs are constantly applied to the boss assuming you lyse every 18 seconds, rather than having brief absences during the plant's skill spam. Also thicket's immobilize isn't at all tied to its dmg, so if you use it on a wood immune target they'll still be frozen. While it's not 100%, as shown if you use it on a large group of mobs, it almost always work on a small amount of targets without movement debuff immunity or tidal protection.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Well I went and tested some damages with pets since they get constant damage and the exact same damage got added to their attack with creeper lysed or not. Can't say if i usually notice any difference sine I always lyse it but it seems that it's the same percent.

As for the percanteges of chances yh that would be rly nice to know unfortunately can't rly test that so no way of knowing :<

And does sage/demon res last an hour? I ugh actually didn't notice b:surrender

Maybe they dont want to commit since they are still in the process of nerfing us from time to time - last one being our Freeze & Seal capabilities...b:angry