Pufferfish - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hai lushess :D *waves*
  • az13213
    az13213 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOL TC :) funny guild, Wait Wait !!! They are recruting 28k HP BARBS and Clerics with 8k hp unbuffed!!! YESH !!!! They dont pay salaries ;)
  • az13213
    az13213 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    As far as I know they select each week 1 person and buy something to that person. They think its more effective to help 1 person per week in more effective way than give everyone little share. Well its their way to share salary and their problem - at least they dont hide money and use for own profit as officers in TF did.

I also believe lushess just got 1 piece of r9 gear, so I wouldnt make such a big issue over it. Though in such situations You never know how long ppl will actually will to go for TW wasting their charms, pots and dont get any kind of payback.

I wonder if you still gone kiss their *** when they tell you straight in your face that for them you are a crepy weirdo. b:pleased oh, what made me lough about them most, apparently they been telling their members that the TW vs vengefui was not fake, and that they beat you in proper war b:laugh Looks like last week they werent so "lucky" ? b:victory
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    out of no where, someone wanted to **** off Wadzio again b:laugh
  • Noriaka - Lost City
    Noriaka - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • Zgod - Lost City
    Zgod - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    QQ grampa be my sugar daddy I love you long time :D
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    We've learned 2 things from this thread:

No one cares about TC (obvious my point was proven)
    TC rushes to defend their director so they dont have to deal with her dunken raging which she coined the term Mage rage. Lol.....

Continue....
    Here we go again....
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    We've learned 2 things from this thread:

No one cares about TC (obvious my point was proven)
    TC rushes to defend their director so they dont have to deal with her dunken raging which she coined the term Mage rage. Lol.....

Continue....

actually we also learned that now that the 'baddies' from TF are not around any longer people are bored and just looking to say or do anything to try and spark a little interest....

all this talk about TC and what they do with their money is nothing more than a pile of horse-****... who cares?

quit the game already and just haunt the forums from time to time for a good laughs...b:chuckle
  • godsmartyr
    godsmartyr Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    actually we also learned that now that the 'baddies' from TF are not around any longer people are bored and just looking to say or do anything to try and spark a little interest....

all this talk about TC and what they do with their money is nothing more than a pile of horse-****... who cares?

quit the game already and just haunt the forums from time to time for a good laughs...b:chuckle

This is an endless cycle.

With the exception of CQ giving the map back and the game still being so young. Let's look at a bit of history. I won't comment on the CQ era because I do not have adequate knowledge of it.

The map is new. Guilds start to rise. Essence, Kami, Spectral emerge as the top 3. After Spectral beats Kami down to almost nothing as they are being eaten up by Essence taking free lands a majority of Spectral's good players quit, as I consider LTX to be the only good players, save a few, from Spectral. Essence steam rolls Spectral into nothingness they split apart into garbage guilds. Kami is the only thing left they slowly dwindle and harbor hatred for not being able to return to their former glory in CQ. Essence players get bored and start quitting because there is no real competition left in the game.

Forced map reset. Now there is a new players which is more a collaboration of misfits known as Vengefui. Kami is now Instinct. Essence is still there. Elayne quits. Essence falls apart. A few soldiers struggle on but without Elayne making sure the children stay in line Tri-Force falls, mostly due to it's horrendous leadership (ie Stupidity a very fitting name for the player behind it). Most of TF members quit or split into other factions. Now there is no "enemy" for most and the game is growing increasingly boring. Soon someone will backstab someone as this is the only way to not just quit due to boredom.

Save yourselves the trouble and quit. Dead game is dead. ****ty company is ****ty.
    Retired Jan 2010.
    Sins = Do not want.
    You think winning a dead game matters?
    I pity you.
  • Eldunready - Lost City
    Eldunready - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Maturity? In PWI? LOLOLOLOL. Where????? I think they need to rename it to Game of Trolls (pun intended).
  • godsmartyr
    godsmartyr Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The only maturity on PWI is the obscene amount of old people that play.

*Waves to Eldunready*b:bye
    Retired Jan 2010.
    Sins = Do not want.
    You think winning a dead game matters?
    I pity you.
  • Eldunready - Lost City
    Eldunready - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm not old. I'm just...well rounded...
  • SaiyanGohan - Lost City
    SaiyanGohan - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I love this thread, shows how much fail ThaGay is
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why do you all care about us? oo if we're so bad go back to your super faction and mind your own, thankss.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
    edited December 2011
    Options
    because this is on a LOST CITY server forum not ThaGay forum
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hey look im the first Asian president b:pleased (my title)
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    My god.

What is the big deal that they use guild finds to better one guild member at a time; and so what that when it was lushess' turn, they got her one piece of rank 9.

If their members are fine with that and not get salary, yay them.

b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • ficshun
    ficshun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Maturity? In PWI? LOLOLOLOL. Where????? I think they need to rename it to Game of Trolls (pun intended).

Glad you know that maturity in your guild does not exist.
  • LookMyFace - Lost City
    LookMyFace - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hi gohan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hi 105 mystic
  • Elaurel - Lost City
    Elaurel - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    godsmartyr wrote: »
    This is an endless cycle.

With the exception of CQ giving the map back and the game still being so young. Let's look at a bit of history. I won't comment on the CQ era because I do not have adequate knowledge of it.

The map is new. Guilds start to rise. Essence, Kami, Spectral emerge as the top 3. After Spectral beats Kami down to almost nothing as they are being eaten up by Essence taking free lands a majority of Spectral's good players quit, as I consider LTX to be the only good players, save a few, from Spectral. Essence steam rolls Spectral into nothingness they split apart into garbage guilds. Kami is the only thing left they slowly dwindle and harbor hatred for not being able to return to their former glory in CQ. Essence players get bored and start quitting because there is no real competition left in the game.

Forced map reset. Now there is a new players which is more a collaboration of misfits known as Vengefui. Kami is now Instinct. Essence is still there. Elayne quits. Essence falls apart. A few soldiers struggle on but without Elayne making sure the children stay in line Tri-Force falls, mostly due to it's horrendous leadership (ie Stupidity a very fitting name for the player behind it). Most of TF members quit or split into other factions. Now there is no "enemy" for most and the game is growing increasingly boring. Soon someone will backstab someone as this is the only way to not just quit due to boredom.

Save yourselves the trouble and quit. Dead game is dead. ****ty company is ****ty.

Quoted for truth. b:kiss
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I have no idea why this topic has been open for so long.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.