Why does one server get an extended x2?

Options
HadesHound - Raging Tide
HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
I have to ask why Loranthis (or however you spell that server's name) gets a two week extension on the x2 event? To be honest, it doesn't really seem one bit fair to those of us in any other server.

Is there any particular reason for one group to get this kind of preferential treatment?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
Post edited by HadesHound - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Our server was bugged for nearly two weeks do we missed out on being able to farm during 2x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Mi$ta - Heavens Tear
    Mi$ta - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Should make all servers have extended 2x due to the lack of snowmen that we were told we were going to get.
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ah, did not know that. Then that makes sense. Thank you for the explanation.

Mods, my question is answered satisfactorly. Topic ready for closure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It was glitched so bad that the 12 people that actually play there couldn't really do anything but chat b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Our server was bugged for nearly two weeks do we missed out on being able to farm during 2x

This. I'm glad you got compensated, and glad it only took 2 weeks to get it fixed for you. >_>
    Should make all servers have extended 2x due to the lack of snowmen that we were told we were going to get.

Since you insist on posting that same thing over and over again, they should set it so you get 1/2 exp, 1/2 spirit, and 1/2 drops for the next 2 months.
    It was glitched so bad that the 12 people that actually play there couldn't really do anything but chat b:chuckle

I think that that was even broken for 8 of the 12 people on the server... b:avoid
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ew.. I said do instead of so, damn keyboard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Hollyyy - Lost City
    Hollyyy - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Another reason why the NEWER servers are getting extended 2x is to boost their economies.
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Another reason why the NEWER servers are getting extended 2x is to boost their economies.

Then why is it just that one server thats getting the extension? I think its because of the glitch issue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quasee - Dreamweaver
    Quasee - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    that has nothing to do with economy. people couldn't do their bhs, fcs, nirvana, fbs. all dungeons where bugged, all events times were bugged, tons of weddings in those 2 weeks failed. only 2 weeks of double extension is nothing compared to all the buggs and glitches game had.
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

this killed meb:laugh
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    As stated, the reason Lothranis will receive an additional 2 weeks of 2x is due to the problems that infested the server for the first few weeks of December. The game was completely broken during said duration, so a little compensation isn't much to ask.

Fuzzy now believes this has now been asked and answered.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.