What should i play

terminator00
terminator00 Posts: 1
edited January 2012 in Seeker
Guys its been long time wondering what to play, i got a lvl 93 seeker and a lvl 90 mystic but i cant choose what to play, i sell every week seeker items to buy mystics and the oposite, so i came to u help me,

i see seeker can make pulls easily but on bosses that got interupt is crappy, however mystic can heal, he is needed as a healer and can do awesome duels too, and wesome dmg.
I wnt play one char till 100 and hve him main but idk who, could u help me guys?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• _EJ_ - Dreamweaver
    _EJ_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Play whatever you enjoy most. i did the same as you, i have a 75 mystic and a 77 seeker, and i finally decided that i enjoy my seeker more. So i kind of retired my mystic for now
  • terminator00
    edited December 2011
    Guys 63 views u have made just vote to help me !!!!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    obviously your probably going to get more seeker votes if on a seeker forum....

i choose seeker cause i hate pets. One too many bodies to take care of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    I will not vote because I am not one to choose for you. Choose for yourself. Try both and play the one that You like best.
    It is a sad world where people are too lazy to even make up their own minds and rely on others to do it for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terminator00
    edited January 2012
    i remember saying vote plz what u like most, and i didnt tell u take decision for me
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i remember saying vote plz what u like most, and i didnt tell u take decision for me
    1. Read your initial post.
    Here I'll highlight some things you said.
    Guys its been long time wondering what to play, i got a lvl 93 seeker and a lvl 90 mystic but i cant choose what to play, i sell every week seeker items to buy mystics and the oposite, so i came to u help me,

i see seeker can make pulls easily but on bosses that got interupt is crappy, however mystic can heal, he is needed as a healer and can do awesome duels too, and wesome dmg.
    I wnt play one char till 100 and hve him main but idk who, could u help me guys?
    It's quite obvious that you're asking for help with making a decision because you can't seem to decide on your own.

IJS.

BTW, I chose Seeker just cause I already have a veno and a Mystic would seem redundant.
    For you though, who knows?
    Which one do you enjoy playing more?
    Pick that one.
    If you can't tell, play both.
    If you're totally lost at what to do at this point. Quit.

I have a level 100 cleric, a level 93 Veno, a 90 barb, an 87 Seeker (soon to be in the 90's), and a wizard that I plan to have in the 90's soon as well. I play them all depending on what I feel like at the time, or depending on what people need.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • beforesun
    beforesun Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    play both.. Seekers have places they are good at(obviously all connected with AoE) and Mystics have their places too (Bosses healing AoEs).. In the end you can combine both or just use the one which suits the situation best..
  • ArkSama - Raging Tide
    ArkSama - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    lvlup your seeker :)

why?

-because when it comes to aoe they are the best ( this will also help you lvlup your alts pretty fast )

because soon they will get pets which will make them better when it comes to single target dd and will make them a better soloers

in the end it is your choice , pick whatever you find more fun to play with :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • triponoobaki
    triponoobaki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    P.S i love mystics however i got a seeker and he can do a lot more things than mystic. But i prefer mystics because they can support their self(heal), can heal others in fc and other instances, and last but not least with an awesome pure build they can become DANGEROUS MURDERERS