[BUG] Stuck in the ground

deusapvp
deusapvp Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Support Desk
Hello!

I wonder if the team has any plans to fix the bug that lets the player stuck in the ground.

Thanks
Post edited by deusapvp on

Comments

• nanamango
    nanamango Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If your character is stuck in the terrain, please submit a ticket to Customer Service or you may use Live Chat to get help.

Please note that Live Chat is Monday through Friday from 10:30am to 12:00pm and 1:30pm to 6pm.b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • mishgan
    mishgan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hello, could you pls help.

Well im stuck but not in the gruond its over the tellus city (gelid plateau) i was walking over the mont. now my friends said that they cant see me, that i may be inside it. i try walking use Town Portal but still nothing happendsb :shocked
  • boymakunat14
    boymakunat14 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Same as my Seeker,, stuck on Gelid plateau,, flying going to Galeroar,,Please GM do something bout this,,my bought kite for my seeker on boutique using my own money now it stuck!!!

My 2 friends also stuck on that place,, GM mail them instructions to use portal,, they try it, nothing happends when they got into Galeroar stil their character still stuck,, screens going hang,,then automatically shutting down,,,

GM pleasee FIX this area,, Gelid Plateau and Galeroar town,, why characters struck there??? not only me,,my friend Sin also stuck there..

Do something please,,we spend money here..
  • boymakunat14
    boymakunat14 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:cry GM Kindly fix that area..Pleaseeee..

I've forum not only me,, also aimeee stuck there,, also Heavenfury,,and many more..

OMG,, we spend money here..Kindly pleaseee FIX