Vipenalt in Requiem of Wraiths

Nut - Lothranis
Nut - Lothranis Posts: 49 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Why are people actually luring it out of room? All you need to do is not to move and hands around you won't explode.
Post edited by Nut - Lothranis on

Comments

• CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Bcuz :
    1. Some players might come for the first time there and not many know what to do (might get scared and try to run) or not many want to waste time to explain ..for some kamikaze assassins b:laugh
    2.Some players might lagg on that time and might click on wrong part of screen or icon and ..BOOOM ! (and no1 wants to miss the drops in chat for later split lol or run over again the entire TT again and become "fail/noob" player by mistake)

I'm agree with the luring part by a professional player or the tanker b:victory

Edit: You play with human players not computers , and we are not perfect, we can do mistakes ..outside of room is best and safe for all !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It takes like five seconds to lure him out.

Not really that much work to ensure a wipe doesn't happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    If aggro changes the boss moves slightly. And so does anyone else attacking it from their maximum range. This means everyone dies.

Additionally several melee skills have different ranges and can force people to move slightly afterwards, im specifically thinking of Powerdash - auto on this one.

Luring takes 5 seconds and makes it safer so yea, luring it will be, even with mega oldskool squads who know wtf theyre doing.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Never done this boss without pulling him out.

Next we know, OP will be telling us to tank the mobs that spawn around the center when the last boss gets to half HP or whatever, while tanking that boss as well.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Why are people actually luring it out of room? All you need to do is not to move and hands around you won't explode.

exactly.
    You actually answered your own question. Smoking weird stuff during holidays?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Why would you not pull him out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Why would you not pull him out?

Because it feels nice and warm inside ;3
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Kweer - Sanctuary
    Kweer - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Because it feels nice and warm inside ;3

I see what you did there....
    b:nosebleed ಥ_ಥ PWI Follower since Jan '08 ಥ_ಥ b:nosebleed
    RisenPhoenix - 100 - Demon- Cleric - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - 100 Barbarian - Sage - Sanctuary
    Nakhtuul - 100 Blademaster - Demon - Archosaur
    Nakhtuul - 8x Seeker - Sage - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - 100 Archer - Demon - Archosaur
    /\pollo - 7x Cleric - Future Sage - Sanctuary
    Kweer - 7x Assassin - Future Demon - Sanctuary
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I see what you did there....

That was so wrong...

roflmao
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    exactly.
    You actually answered your own question. Smoking weird stuff during holidays?

Oh, oka-

Wait a minute...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    **** Vipenalt, seriously, how about Twilight Minister. Stupid boss has random aggro. How do you not move in that room?

I usually have a duel with the sin in squad, he goes in, uses Earth Flame, then teleports to me outside the room and boss follows. after the pull the tanky type player(does not have to be a barb) we have takes aggro and sin runs to bring a draw and returns. Subsequently the boss dies. No boom boom.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    **** Vipenalt, seriously, how about Twilight Minister. Stupid boss has random aggro. How do you not move in that room?

I usually have a duel with the sin in squad, he goes in, uses Earth Flame, then teleports to me outside the room and boss follows. after the pull the tanky type player(does not have to be a barb) we have takes aggro and sin runs to bring a draw and returns. Subsequently the boss dies. No boom boom.

Don't need a sin to lure minister..
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    For me, the only time I'm killing Vipenault is when I'm helping out lower level people. I don't know if they know how bosses work or not, so I just spend the ten seconds to lure him out, completely removing any possibility for the remote chance of any kind of disaster. This also lets me avoid actually having some sort of conversation with said low-levels about their relative experience in-game. 10 seconds well spent b:victory
  • Ray - Momaganon
    Ray - Momaganon Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Try tanking it inside the room vortexing with a seeker, then come back and tell me what happened to you when you killed the hands with the vortex dmg.
    Always man up. -> /watch?v=pvaN27TgJUc
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    10 seconds well spent b:victory

Yeah. Sucks that the conversation is applicable so often that the clerics try to avoid it now... b:shocked
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ON PW MS I never lured him out, here it was apparently usual to do so, so I always lure him out here. Doesn't really matter either way, it's one of the easiest bosses out there.

Just do whatever the people around you are used to I'd say.