So, about MQ ring rewards

Options
2»

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thank you very much Crescendia from Harshlands and Ihriel from Heaven's Tear for
    finding out what the 300 and 200 sweet memory rings do :D

I did the ring of silver wedding quest the day after the expansion came out, my veno got some temporary fashion as well as the Infant Devil and Familar pets XD.

The pets are permanent and are just there for looks, like all the all class pets :3

My new goal is the 300 sweet memory ring for the skills and fashion. I just hope PWI will still be around in the year or two it takes me to get it XD (we don't do MQ as often as we used to).

whats the familar pets?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • hearttbreaken
    hearttbreaken Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ladyniki wrote: »
    My husband and I traded our memories for rings today, I got the 200 sweet memory ring of golden wedding and he got the 300 sweet memory ring of diamond.

For the Golden Ring (200 sweet memories) trade in I got the Lightning Wolf Mount which has been pictured above. It is durable and starts off at a speed of 10.0 m/s and the level required to use is 20 and it doesn't cost anything to hatch. To see a short video I took of the effects you can see it here (not the best quality but it serves its purpose). I also got the Classic Banquet Top and Bottom in pure black which is time limited to 30 days.

For the Diamond Ring (300 sweet memories) trade in my husband got the Close Connections skill which will in fact teleport you to your spouse. This skill is not time limited (I had my concerns about that as well), it is an actual permanent skill. The channeling is 10 seconds and the cooldown is 30 minutes. As far as I know you can not use it to teleport inside instances (he will be testing that). This skill costs no money or spirit to learn. He also got the Lovebird Top and Bottom that is also permanent and yes you have the option of yellow or pure black.

i would like know if the close conection can be use to teleport u rigth where is ur wife when she is on any instace, like HH, frost etc.

btw couls some1 upload a Familiar pet picture?

ty =D
  • Eris - Dreamweaver
    Eris - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The familiar pet looks the same as the infant devil pet except it does not glow like the infant.
  • captinamerica
    captinamerica Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im gonna make sure my wifey gets a baby when i get married .b:laughb:cuteb:chuckle
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im gonna make sure my wifey gets a baby when i get married .b:laughb:cuteb:chuckle

Hey... PWI could actually make a commercial out of this.

"Worried because you can't make her a baby? Relax! The new solution is here! Buy our incredibly cheap bride and groom packs and adopt a lovely Infant Devil or Familiar pet! Just watch out for they might try to kill you along the rest of the world when they grow up!

Milk and diapers do not come included. Neither does patience or the sleep hours you will be missing"
    b:bye
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm so glad the Diamond Ring trade doesn't give the baby pet...it would be NPC'd immediately. But I sooo want the fashion and the tele port skill...we're almost there <3
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Does anyone have the 300 <3 dress that is light blue or violet?

I don't like the scarlet.

Thanks!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Quinn_orion - Sanctuary
    Quinn_orion - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My wife and I got the 300 about a month or so ago. The clothes are pretty cool and my wife has the light blue dress. I got the pure black.

The Teleport to your Spouse ability only works on the main map, not in any dungeons or anything like that
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    is that the 300 one? if it is then i believe you get a teleport skill to teleport to your spouse.

You get the skill and a matching color set of Lovebird fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • PurBlanca - Raging Tide
    PurBlanca - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Can any1 tell me all the color options for 300 sweet memory female fash? Cos im not rly happy with pink, light blue and black ones... But, if some1 has light yellow one, would be happy to see screen shot of it, pwease b:thanks
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Can any1 tell me all the color options for 300 sweet memory female fash? Cos im not rly happy with pink, light blue and black ones... But, if some1 has light yellow one, would be happy to see screen shot of it, pwease b:thanks

Light Green, redish/purplish, light blue I think, my wife chose the light blue one.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Light blue
    Purple
    Violet Red
    Are the choices for the female fash

Males have the option of
    Yellow
    Black
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Sean_Sin - Lost City
    Sean_Sin - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:bye
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Batman, let's get in the Batmobile and head to Necropolis!b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Necroooo!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.