New Assassin Skills

Options
_Skai_ - Raging Tide
_Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Assassin
So Korren translated what the new skills are for every class in the CN Underworld expansion, and these are the Assassin's:

Skill 1: Curses your target to take 15 to 35% of the damage, depending on soul force, you take from other people (not including the target) lasts 10 seconds.

Skill 1 upgrade: Curses your target to take 20 to 60% of the damage, depending on soul force, you take from other people (not including the target) lasts 15 seconds.

Skill 2: Places all squad members within a 12 meter radius into stealth for 5 seconds.

Skill 3: Instantly reveals the inventory of the target.

Skill 4: Inflict and debuff on your target making him drop coins upon death, amount is based on targets level.

Skill 5: Deals base damage plus 9300 wood damage over 30 seconds to all enemies within a 10 meter area in front of user.
[SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
Post edited by _Skai_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So Korren translated what the new skills are for every class in the CN Underworld expansion, and these are the Assassin's:

Skill 1: Curses your target to take 15 to 35% of the damage, depending on soul force, you take from other people (not including the target) lasts 10 seconds.

Skill 1 upgrade: Curses your target to take 20 to 60% of the damage, depending on soul force, you take from other people (not including the target) lasts 15 seconds.

Skill 2: Places all squad members within a 12 meter radius into stealth for 5 seconds.

Skill 4: Inflict and debuff on your target making him drop coins upon death, amount is based on targets level.

Skill 5: Deals base damage plus 9300 wood damage over 30 seconds to all enemies within a 10 meter area in front of user.

Let me add 2 things that the translations have left out.

Skill 1: Curses the target to take 15-35% of the damage that you take from the target. So it's basically like a reflect.

Skill 4: The maximum coin drop is 50,000
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Omg when hypering alts I can put em in stealth and have em holy path :o maybe?...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nure_onna - Dreamweaver
    Nure_onna - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so what's the point of skill nr 3?can i see the inventory on mobs/bosses so i know what to expect from drops?
    "Red wine with Barbs, white wine with Sins."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeverusSnape - Raging Tide
    SeverusSnape - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    that you take from the target. So it's basically like a reflect.

If this is true then I don't like any new sin skills they're giving us. First one could have been used effectively in TW till you said this b:sad
    Second one is very useful with severe limitations preventing sins sneaking towards their long range targets. Psychic's skills for not being able to target will trump this. As they're more likely to stay near their squad.
    Third and fourth are basically as useful as buying fashion to decorate your character :P
    I have no idea about fifth. I would have loved an additional "deal base +100% weapon" with a lowered wood damage to 2k-4k. Comparing wizards dots to psychic's, the weapon percentage helps a lot.

How do others feel about this ?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I dunno Snape. I really hear that the curse skill is this:

Curses target and they take damage that you take from other people, but if that person hits you while they're cursed, the curse is null.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • smanol
    smanol Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry all, but this sounds totally bogus.
    If you read the other classes... especially Cleric... everything is WAY too OP to be real.
    Besides, if it is, who'd wanna play this game anymore?
    It would be like playing on a private server all of the time, because everyone would be way too OP.
    It's like they're just trying to make a single master class or something...
    **** the updated skills, give us a new class to play around with.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    smanol: Shut the **** up and go away.

All the damn idiots wanting new classes left and ****ing right makes this game die off =_=
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Here's what I see the potentials for the skills being
    Skill 1. Curse your own tank in pve, that way if your squishy *** grabs aggro the damage will be shared with the tank and you won't get 1-2 shot by bosses, giving the cleric time to start a stack on you. In group pvp it can be used as a double edged sword where you curse one opponent and attack a second, that way as you opponent defends themselves they hurt their own teammate.

Skill 2: Used to shed aggro and reset groups of mobs, or as a cleric save. In pvp this could cause an opponent to drop their target selected.

Skill 3: Simple, you can now pick who you want to pk based on seeing whats in their inventory and what you hope they drop. Also may make Nirvana squads more honest.

Skill 4: Obvious... but I'm curious if they'll drop coins and still have a chance of dropping an item? or will one replace the other?

Skill 5: Yay, a 3rd aoe!
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Skill 5: Yay, a 3rd aoe!

At base damage + 310 dmg/s over 30 seconds, I'd say that AoE sucks.

It's like taking Level 7 Puncture Wound and stretching it over 30 seconds and making it AoE.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    At base damage + 310 dmg/s over 30 seconds, I'd say that AoE sucks.

It's like taking Level 7 Puncture Wound and stretching it over 30 seconds and making it AoE.

Dunno about you, but my base damage is pretty good b:victory, who cares about the poison DoT. Add CotD attack levels and crits into that... better than waiting on the cooldown for Subsea and Earthen Rift while attacking single mobs one at a time (also at base damage).
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so what's the point of skill nr 3?can i see the inventory on mobs/bosses so i know what to expect from drops?

LMAO sorry this was funnyb:laugh
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Spirit_Healr - Sanctuary
    Spirit_Healr - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Soooo is the 'look at ur opponents inventory' and the 'opponent drops coins when they die' for PvP also??
    If it is, then i do NOT like it.... don't like ppl going thru my stuff and am certainly not going to become an easy mob to sins so they can grind coins...
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Soooo is the 'look at ur opponents inventory' and the 'opponent drops coins when they die' for PvP also??
    If it is, then i do NOT like it.... don't like ppl going thru my stuff and am certainly not going to become an easy mob to sins so they can grind coins...

Its going to make people easier to trust in TT/vana runs...

I'm hearing some of the skills are 3 spark skills. I don't know which ones, but who knows what it'll cost to perv on another person's inventory.
  • deathgod341
    deathgod341 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    These new assassin skills suck. The only good one is skill 3. I'm sure that the team could think of something better than that.
  • Umasi - Harshlands
    Umasi - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    any idea when these are coming out?
    Viva la sync
  • mrawesomex
    mrawesomex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *** these new skills they suck there making seeks over powered they alrdy pwn sins in EVERY way v.v
  • mrawesomex
    mrawesomex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    they should make skills like these with 1 new skill per classed
    Earth Guard
    Seekers Earthen Glaze: shoves sword into ground becomes immune to all negative status effects all sword dmg increased by 400% Lasts 12sec.

Mystics Sommoners Voice: Gives them the ability to bring all pets out at once and attack target for 5 sec.
    Human
    BladeMaster TRI Blade:Three individual swords trap target in a circumference of 4 meters target takes 3000 dmg per sec lasts 5 sec.

Wizard Soul Of Phoenix: Sommons Fire Bird which increases your dmg given by 400% and reduces dmg taken 200% for 15 sec.
    Winged Elf
    Cleric Lighting Rod: User becomes immune to all negative status effects mag dmg increases by 200% target takes 5000 dmg over time for 5 sec uses half mana.

Archers Eagles Power: Eagle is sommoned by User target takes double dmg all dmg is increased by 500%
    Untamed
    Barbarians All Mighty Rawr: stuns target for 10 sec has unlimited mana and sparks for 10 sec all skills become immune to cool down lasts 12 sec decreases 5% hp.

Venomancers Soul Switch: you and your pet switch bodies for 20 sec all dmg from pet is increased by 400%.
    Tideborn
    Assassins Soul's Clone: User makes 2 clones of self target takes double dmg increases by 200%.

Psychic Moon Spirit: All dmg is increased by 350% Grasps Power of the moon target is hit with a tidal wave 10% chance this skill is a 1 Hit K.O 70% chance this skill does regular dmg 20% this skills has a critical hit.

This should be the future
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    mrawesomex wrote: »
    *** these new skills they suck there making seeks over powered they alrdy pwn sins in EVERY way v.v

Seekers can solo 3-3 in 45 minutes.... since when?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Seekers can solo 3-3 in 45 minutes.... since when?

Since Trolls take over the world ............... Which , literally is happening already o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue