Spiritual Cultivation - The Challenge help!!

Options
OOLottieOo - Lost City
OOLottieOo - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
hi, i am doing the cultivation quest "the challenge"and need to kill 5 different bosses in the valley of disaster and it says i need call of duty but i do not have this item and so i cant activate the quest from the pillars when i enter it and i have talked to The Celestrial One again but he wont give them can anyone help? maybe i activated the quest without knowing i have the call of duty? but i cant find the bosses anywhere and i have left the valley of disaster a lot of times and had this quest a few days now
Post edited by OOLottieOo - Lost City on

Comments

• HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I had to join the FB for that instance to get those bosses. Also, I am in need of the Token of Metal still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This has been a great, great help to me since early levels http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=136781 b:cute
    As to your problem, check this http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=153282 .
    Happy playing b:pleased !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OOLottieOo - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    thanks for the links to the guide but i accepted the quest and i have it but my problem is that i dont have the item needed the "call to duty" for the bosses do you know how i can get it ? i spoke to the celestrial one and i already have the quest so i'm really confused
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Some quests are linked in pwi and if you dont do them, then later you might not get new or important ones.Check the guides , Ence quests guide and see what leads you to the tabs quest , maybe you need to do some quests before, idk.I didnt had this missing tab quest issue on any char..
    Also i think the tabs quest or call to duty quest it should become available in available quest list once you hit the 59 lvl - i just finished a fb59 from a char.
    Are you sure your tabs are not in bank and you trashed the quest some time ago ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    thanks for the links to the guide but i accepted the quest and i have it but my problem is that i dont have the item needed the "call to duty" for the bosses do you know how i can get it ? i spoke to the celestrial one and i already have the quest so i'm really confused

You probably didn't do the quests and pick up the tabs at level so now you're too high a level to get your tabs?
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sounds like you power leveled past the level you were supposed to do that cultivation at. You will not be able to get the "tabs" for that FB after you hit 69, however you can still do teh bosses without tabbing the pillars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OOLottieOo - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oh i see how can i do the bosses then? because i looked at the guide for this and saw the location of the boss that was marked on the guide's map and i killed the gate keeper which it says is supposed to summon the boss but i could not find it anywhere
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    just join a BH59 run
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oh i see how can i do the bosses then? because i looked at the guide for this and saw the location of the boss that was marked on the guide's map and i killed the gate keeper which it says is supposed to summon the boss but i could not find it anywhere

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/TOADgurl/FB59Directions.jpg
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • KainRaynier - Heavens Tear
    KainRaynier - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You can always join another persons run. I THINK (don't quote me on this) I've had to do that in the past and it does cause some issues. But if you go with a group that needs to do the Call of Duty for it you should get the cred for it. Again don't quote me.. as I haven't done FB's in a long time due to simply not having the time (Being an Over the Road truck driver takes it outta ya)