Is it true?

Options
paralleogram
paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
TC is paying for Lushess' R9 with guild money?

Does she really have that big of an influence on poor Diesel?
Here we go again....
Post edited by paralleogram on

Comments

• HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Is it true paralleogram doesnt know what he's talking about?

Does thaclick really have that big of an influence on poor little parallegram?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    SteamyFish - Lost City Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    its true

she told me herself when she was drunk on cam 2 days ago
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lushess the lush

Lol
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nasty old ****.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    naw lushess will never do that, u guys r just jealous
  • catchallama
    catchallama Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ThaClick does not give salary - the officers claim that guild funds are used to boost up their guild base yet the numbers do not add up, clearly.

Yes, Diesel used guild funds to supply lushess's r9 because she refuses to cash shop for it.

Yes, Diesel is that pathetic to let a raging 60 year old woman whip him.

b:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nasty old ****.

Took the words right out of my mouth
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ThaClick does not give salary - the officers claim that guild funds are used to boost up their guild base yet the numbers do not add up, clearly.

Yes, Diesel used guild funds to supply lushess's r9 because she refuses to cash shop for it.

Yes, Diesel is that pathetic to let a raging 60 year old woman whip him.

b:bye

As far as I know they select each week 1 person and buy something to that person. They think its more effective to help 1 person per week in more effective way than give everyone little share. Well its their way to share salary and their problem - at least they dont hide money and use for own profit as officers in TF did.

I also believe lushess just got 1 piece of r9 gear, so I wouldnt make such a big issue over it. Though in such situations You never know how long ppl will actually will to go for TW wasting their charms, pots and dont get any kind of payback.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • xxdies3lxx
    xxdies3lxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I seldom respond to any of the nonsense on these forums, but this time I think i will take the time to correct a few false accusations.

Let me start by saying lushess did not get her R9 provided to her through guild funds. Did I help her? Yes. Did other guildies help her? Yes. I will not name the ones that contributed to helping. I will leave that decision to them. lushess also helped herself by farming her *** off during 2x. It's really not that hard to do with 2x on as long as its been on. But, I can assure you not one red cent was used from guild funds.

Second, allot of what Wadzio said is correct except a few details. Salary in TC is an option it is not mandatory not to receive a salary. This is on our forums, with the option of which you would like to participate in. We did feel that selecting members each week for upgrades was a more efficient way to better gear people. We help an average of 1-4 people per week depending on available guild funds and what exactly our members need that have been chosen. So, it is not a guaranteed 1 person per week, I try and help as many as I possibly can. At the same time, yes i do keep some coin back for base upgrades. I also provide charms for all cat barbs in TW. Which, as of lately each cat barb have been averaging 2-3 charms per TW x2 per week. So, about 18 charms per week. Do the math.

In closing, If you are man/women enough to make these false accusations on a public venue, be man/women enough to use you main and not hide behind an alt account.

Thank You and Merry Christmas to all
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i want to say soomething but dont know what to say, so i draw some boobies

( . ) ( . )
  • MelonsOfDoom - Lost City
    MelonsOfDoom - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yeah and btw should it really matter what you say its not your responsibility to know what we do with our fund and frankly if your that ill over something stupid as that and make rumors to make your self feel better your pathetic. just stating facts its a game its not your money and you dont matter in what goes on with it so grow some get over your self and shut the hell up already
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    TC is paying for Lushess' R9 with guild money?

Does she really have that big of an influence on poor Diesel?

Public boolean weCare()
    while (you talk>0)
    weCare==false;
    return weCare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • PorkLoMein - Lost City
    PorkLoMein - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    no Lushess is using the money to buy me a Scoll of Best Luck
  • CarbonMono - Lost City
    CarbonMono - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i joined TC about 3 weeks ago for TW. this issue has come up many times since i have joined. personally i like the way they use the TW funds helping make the guild better as a whole. lushess farms her **** or she doesnt get it idk why everyone on the server thinks TC business is their business. if you want a say please join the guild and put in your time otherwise stay the *** out of our business
  • Eldunready - Lost City
    Eldunready - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOL, it's not true. I am lushess' sugar daddy. Get over it! :P
  • CarbonMys - Lost City
    CarbonMys - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    no Lushess Is Using The Money To Buy Me A Scoll Of Best Luck

Omg I Get It Now
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i just saying, lushess is not immature like most of you, shes strict but efficient & loyal. i never seen any officer better than her. although sometimes she was rash but... not a big problem. if my guild wants to use guild money to help her, i dont mind, its a good investment. and for all the things she did for the guild, she deserved it b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • catchallama
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i just saying, lushess is not immature like most of you, shes strict but efficient & loyal. i never seen any officer better than her. although sometimes she was rash but... not a big problem. if my guild wants to use guild money to help her, i dont mind, its a good investment. and for all the things she did for the guild, she deserved it b:victory b:victory b:victory

LOL WUT? Lushess is mature?

Please, that old hag spits out more immaturity and curse words than a 13 year old.
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOL WUT? Lushess is mature?

Please, that old hag spits out more immaturity and curse words than a 13 year old.

Considering your reaction to Lingzi's post I'd say she is far more mature than you.
  • catchallama
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Considering your reaction to Lingzi's post I'd say she is far more mature than you.

lololololololol
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    not sure if lushess is more mature than him or i am more mature than him b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
  • Deadlyviper - Lost City
    Deadlyviper - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Quoting all ThaClick members and Lingzi your all correct and i agree the most about how Diesel uses funds i was one of the first to get geared up with a piece of 99 gear and no lushess isnt getting her r9 from funds coz ive spent the whole 2x farming with her and Diesel and others she has taken her share from the farming we took ours she earned it all and i honestly think lushess is more mature then any of you QQers and ***** stirrers on here so like melons said shut up get over it that is all
    PURPLE MONKEYS FTW b:laugh
    YOUR MOM IS MY . . . YOU KNOW THE RESTb:victory
  • ficshun
    ficshun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Quoting all ThaClick members and Lingzi your all correct and i agree the most about how Diesel uses funds i was one of the first to get geared up with a piece of 99 gear and no lushess isnt getting her r9 from funds coz ive spent the whole 2x farming with her and Diesel and others she has taken her share from the farming we took ours she earned it all and i honestly think lushess is more mature then any of you QQers and ***** stirrers on here so like melons said shut up get over it that is all

inb4shedivorcesyou
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i am more mature cos i have all my own r9 but my r9 belt and r9 axe on me barb and all but one piece is +10 my brist is +9 qq.

i did it all with my visa b:victory i dont care to farm with aps or whatever.

b:shocked a few month to get my gear +12 or maybe r9 will get cheap enough so i can get the axe adn belt but anyways i DO NOT NEED YOU.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i am more mature cos i have all my own r9 but my r9 belt and r9 axe on me barb and all but one piece is +10 my brist is +9 qq.

i did it all with my visa b:victory i dont care to farm with aps or whatever.

b:shocked a few month to get my gear +12 or maybe r9 will get cheap enough so i can get the axe adn belt but anyways i DO NOT NEED YOU.

Maturity: You're doing it wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Maturity: You're doing it wrong

pron star, your are doing it wrong b:laugh
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    in da forum nope i belive i am doing it 100% fine.

and just yesturday i get my last piece of r9 armor +10 no farming yay who need itb:laugh
  • Particle - Lost City
    Particle - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Do you want to not farm my rank 9 belt for me? So expensive with these gold prices b:cry
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    pron star, your are doing it wrong b:laugh

English: You're doing it wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.