Daggers unconsciousness/coruption

Baddaz - Lost City
Baddaz - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Assassin
Hey ! hi again, sorry for make an other post again but i see something i think it's important :

FIRST look at the dagger unconsciousness nirvana with blood defect, he can be effective no ? he got 10% hp restored luck, u still can have a hit who give you 10% hp with high aps, high amount of hit "10% hp restored+normal bp", with perma demon spark omg it's the best this dagger no ?
Unconsciousness Nirvana

SECOND look at the dagger hh99 finger of corupton, u will tell me that dagger don't have a lot of att rate, but i see on calculator he give you more physical att than nirvana daggers !!! and this pierce bonus, with high aps : the boss you do will be always weaken => more damage=> more bp=>more fast !
Finger of coruption

I will really take this hh99 daggers for myself, i thought the lower att rate compared to nirvana make it no effective but calc show me that with the physical bonus on the dagger, he out dd unconsciousness and maybe barrier thorn nirvana cuz of physical defence reduce 100% on with high aps
Post edited by Baddaz - Lost City on

Comments

• gmsx
    gmsx Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hey ! hi again,

Barrier Thorn Nirvana
  • Baddaz - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    barrier thorn just give more aps and ? maybe the heal bonus of unconsciousness is better than the blood paint heal earned with more aps, and the heal bonus is better in pvp than more aps i think
  • ImaPurpleU - Sanctuary
    ImaPurpleU - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    barrier thorn just give more aps and ? maybe the heal bonus of unconsciousness is better than the blood paint heal earned with more aps, and the heal bonus is better in pvp than more aps i think

Yea, Barrier Thorn gives you more aps, it means, as more aps as you have, more hits you deal in same ammount of time compared with a non-aps build. Everytime you hit you are recovering 2% hp from bp - 3% from a sage one.

Heal bonus is not 100%guaranteed i mean you are not recover that 10% hp each time you hit.
    Blood Defect: Has a chance to recover 10% HP.

If you want a good physical damage Dagger go straight for R8 ones.
  • Baddaz - Lost City
    edited December 2011

Yea, Barrier Thorn gives you more aps, it means, as more aps as you have, more hits you deal in same ammount of time compared with a non-aps build. Everytime you hit you are recovering 2% hp from bp - 3% from a sage one.

Heal bonus is not 100%guaranteed i mean you are not recover that 10% hp each time you hit.
    Blood Defect: Has a chance to recover 10% HP.

If you want a good physical damage Dagger go straight for R8 ones.

i know it's not 100%, but with high aps it must active all xx second, and maybe if we take 10 sec, with this dagger u have all luck to heal more hp on yourself than barrier thorn, why ? if the luck is 10% like i see in an old post (the information is not verified), with 2.5 aps (exemple) u will have 10% hp restored all 4 sec !
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Blood Defect is a 5% proc rate. If you think 10% of your hp every 20 hits is better than 2% of the damage you will do on mobs in 20 hits then go for it. Rank 8 also gives no aps, but has excellent damage (but does refine worse than Unconsciousness). I'm not sure if Unconsciousness ever becomes better dps wise. It could be comprable, though.

Finger is... okay. It sucks in squads because the pierce debuff is only 20% (about an 8% increase in damage) and just about every other debuff around is better than it, but your daggers would overwrite and underdebuff the mob. The damage is mediocre but compared to rank 8 its pathetic.

Of those two I'd pick Unconsiousness. Excluding G15 and Rank 9, assuming you have a tome, I'd say Rank 8, G13, Unconsiousness Nirvana, Finger of Corruption.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • ImaPurpleU - Sanctuary
    ImaPurpleU - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i know it's not 100%, but with high aps it must active all xx second, and maybe if we take 10 sec, with this dagger u have all luck to heal more hp on yourself than barrier thorn, why ? if the luck is 10% like i see in an old post (the information is not verified), with 2.5 aps (exemple) u will have 10% hp restored all 4 sec !

You asume here you are going to get healed from weapon every 4secs just with 2aps.........based in another weapons addons I don't really think it will be so often from so low aps.

In the other hand, a nirvana wep worths like 170m-250m in raptures that seems you are going to waste on a weapon that can, if you are lucky, recover 10% of your HP... should be better invest in good refines and shards, or just get a hp charm, in my opinion tbh.

However you can do whatever you want and choose the weapon you want and if you regret from you choice in the future you can always go for the G15 dagger and recast it until get the interval add.
  • Baddaz - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Blood Defect is a 5% proc rate. If you think 10% of your hp every 20 hits is better than 2% of the damage you will do on mobs in 20 hits then go for it. Rank 8 also gives no aps, but has excellent damage (but does refine worse than Unconsciousness). I'm not sure if Unconsciousness ever becomes better dps wise. It could be comprable, though.

Finger is... okay. It sucks in squads because the pierce debuff is only 20% (about an 8% increase in damage) and just about every other debuff around is better than it, but your daggers would overwrite and underdebuff the mob. The damage is mediocre but compared to rank 8 its pathetic.

Of those two I'd pick Unconsiousness. Excluding G15 and Rank 9, assuming you have a tome, I'd say Rank 8, G13, Unconsiousness Nirvana, Finger of Corruption.

Hey it's not a preference question because u get the heal AND the defect bonus, he just increase survivability, but if it's only 5% i give u reason this bonus/dagger it's not good.

and others debuf just can be additioned it's not a problem no ? and when u are in squad it make the boss killed faster... but u have reason again, r8 just make this dagger **** in calculator same with this debuff

i will take r8 daggers or barrier thorn nirvana it's the best i can have and i understant why all high sin have dark death (too expensive for me), r9 (too expensive for me), r8 (i can) and barrier thorn (i can too).
    thank you and thanks Imapurpleu too for advices.
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hey ! hi again,

Catastrophe Stinger
  • gmsx
    gmsx Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Catastrophe Stinger

I dont think you read the thread,he doesnt have the coin.
    he need to fix his surviability thats why he try to figure "weird" not common ways to do it.
    Best way is barrier thorn because you can and its cheap aps(you have interval tome or leggings?).
    You need access to nirvana squads , see the wc nowadays..nirvy squad lf 4-5 aps +10 link weapon(lol..) .
    Get your aps, farm your refines and aim for your end game dagger and gear or just use your visa.
    Anyway this forum is full of guides i dont write something new
  • Baddaz - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    i prefer R8 it's cheaper, why ? cuz u need r8 armor for have aps, and it's cheap to get just the weapon with the armor (barrier thorn u need to pay 170M more)

And i really don't care about nirvana squad and nirvana squads recquirements ;)
    i don't build/stuff myself for players or pleasure of players
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i prefer R8 it's cheaper, why ? cuz u need r8 armor for have aps, and it's cheap to get just the weapon with the armor (barrier thorn u need to pay 170M more)

And i really don't care about nirvana squad and nirvana squads recquirements ;)
    i don't build/stuff myself for players or pleasure of players

So you'll just be standing in west district all day with your r8? What's the point of getting it if you aren't going to be doing something with it?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Baddaz - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    So you'll just be standing in west district all day with your r8? What's the point of getting it if you aren't going to be doing something with it?

why not ? i do what i want :s
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I always seek improvement.

I went from rank8 to +10 Barrier Thorns to +12 rank9. >.> Really regret spending the time/coin farming the middle part. I could have +12'd a couple more things if I didn't get +10 thorns.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Ariella_ - Lost City
    Ariella_ - Lost City Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Get Rank 8 and 4 aps. You won't regret it ;o
    <3 b:cute
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Get Rank 8 and 4 aps. You won't regret it ;o

My sin was 4aps r8 few weeks ago and all i can said it's not worth it...
    Since i'm 5aps zerk i can see a LOT of diiference between 4aps r8 and 5aps...
    If u want 4aps just get r9 instead of r8 dagz.