Unfair Nirvana

Options
Ciix - Archosaur
Ciix - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
After sins came out, along with nirvana, this has become more and more unfair.
I not aps, and I really cant find a single squad to do 99 keys. All they want is 4.0+
There is no way to do it. Unfair Unfair Unfair, and little bit more Unfair.
We spend RL money, and cant do things? b:angry
Make nirv for non aps, like u guys did caster's.b:cry
Post edited by Ciix - Archosaur on

Comments

• Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nirvana has been for everyone, it's the players that **** that up.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    What Jay said.

Also, lol. Someone crying they charge and can't get squads. QQ more.

Btw, I see lots of casters or other people forming their own 99 keys squads in wc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ciix - Archosaur
    Ciix - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    As usual, players kill the game. #GONE
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    your an archer and cant get 4aps? besides that.. make your own squad.. or run with friends
    I take lower geared people with me all the time from my sin's guild.. including a barb and some casters. Quite a few of the sin/bm i have seen or helped them farm up to 5aps in the past couple months.. And they dont charge a dime b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nirvana has been for everyone, it's the players that **** that up.

This, blame the easy access of interval gear and the stupidity of people who only see APS not the benefits of a nice dph archer, basically what you need for nirvana is 1 aps monkey and a bm + a veno for amp/purge, rest can be practically anything and runs will go smooth and fast.

Nowadays 4-5 aps is the least of problems, re tards even ask to link your weapon lol.

I have been saying this for a long time, run with friends, faction, ignore the elitist snobs who basically suck *** and demand previously said people to make them look less fail.

Of course, if those people are fcc hyper noobs who put all their money into power-leveling with gear way below their level and none - existing refines, then I would have no mercy banishing them from squad/not running with them, many people have spent a lot of effort getting where they are and will not drag along some hyper babies to leech off hard- working people.
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I used to remember when nirvana was ■F A I R■b:laugh
    Took an hour++ long and uncanny cost 1m+ a pop.b:sad
    Now I solo nirvana in under 20 min b:shocked.

I BLAME THE BARBS!b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The faction trials seem to be made for non-aps users. Skill damage gets amplified by what there? 4 times? The money isn't too bad either I hear, but it takes more time than most people are willing to invest and you need a fair amount of people to finish it in a reasonable time (or at all).

It will need to gain popularity since it is still fairly new, but it's the only hope for non-apsers and non-casters (or mid-geared casters since those aren't really wanted for nirvana either) to do some decent farming, I suppose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I got the same problem before with my 4aps r8 +8 weapon... They just want MOSTLY 5aps...
    They don't care if u are 4aps with high refine weapon.

Since few weeks i finally got 5aps zerk and i'm accepted in nirvana now but it was long and hard way... ( i talk for my sin, i don't have pb with my bm)

But yes it's a pb since everyone want 5aps ppl in their squad, u want do same thing too.
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The faction trials seem to be made for non-aps users. Skill damage gets amplified by what there? 4 times? The money isn't too bad either I hear, but it takes more time than most people are willing to invest and you need a fair amount of people to finish it in a reasonable time (or at all).

It will need to gain popularity since it is still fairly new, but it's the only hope for non-apsers and non-casters (or mid-geared casters since those aren't really wanted for nirvana either) to do some decent farming, I suppose.

1. trials are way more fun and engaging than any other instance in this game and i do them when ever i can, going for the full set of recast armor and i already have 1 piece

2.you sir forget caster vana any half decent caster can pull it off just need 1 or 2 heavy DDs
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Not that I would ever advise you to do something against your playstyle, but it really is not that hard to get even 3.33 aps as an archer and still be full dex. That adds a whole new dimension to the class and increases your flexibility in farming and non-zhen instances.

Either way, I suggest you run with friends. Randoms can go to hell. For those that have aps but aren't 5 aps, just lie and say you are. Most people don't even check and are too stupid to tell anyway.

Here's a cheapo 3.33/5 archer that I tossed together fairly quickly. There are probably way better things you can do, but I wasn't really trying to optimize. You can still use a bow with this build and switch out for better rings/orns when doing so. With more intelligent gear choices and sharding, you could knock that base 105 str down even further.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Cant blame people wanting strict 3-4man(due to sloppy cut down prices of raps and cannies) nirv,or jsut plain out 5.0 during x2.People want production and quick runs..and now days +10 weapons..its just all about production right now,back in the days when i was building up my aps enterprise lol..i never had a problem on any toon for my 99 key quest to be done,though im a person who will half raps on a 99 keys boss and sometimes even throw my cannies from quest in the squad bank for us all to share.

Give more..recieve more.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

You obvious didn't spend enough.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • zhimo
    zhimo Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you say, make a Nv for lower equipped ppl?

How would that work? Like an NPC, who checks your equipment or stats and say: hell no your too good.

??? Sure just Pull out your +0 r8 daggers, equip some non interval stuff, talk to the NPC and inside go back to awesome +10 5aps equipment.. hm.
    Nope dont work and i can see any solutions, where is should work, besides a Boss, that deals 50k dmg on you, when you do too much dmg in a too short period of time? b:laugh

Yea..
  • LovieBooo - Raging Tide
    LovieBooo - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    roll a sin on the same acc and make it use your interval gears it is an ok way to save coins + when 2x comes you can have twice as much keys to farm with
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Make some Friends !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    least your an archer, try being a seeker getting into squads b:cry
    thing about those friends/guildies~ they promise but they never take you b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I do 99 keys with no aps classes all the time. A slightly longer run with a guaranteed 2 raps beats two runs with crappy canny and mirage drops. Maybe you're just asking the wrong people. Personally if your only goal is to just get your 99 keys done you should start the squad yourself. I can understand not wanting to do multiple slow runs.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I do 99 keys with no aps classes all the time. A slightly longer run with a guaranteed 2 raps beats two runs with crappy canny and mirage drops. Maybe you're just asking the wrong people. Personally if your only goal is to just get your 99 keys done you should start the squad yourself. I can understand not wanting to do multiple slow runs.

99 keys pose a interesting problem... I don't have the time/interest to stay on and sell the keys or actually do 99 runs. One way to solve the problem is to log all your 100+ alts (all of whom taken the 99 key quest) and solo a single run. Then just ask around guild to see if anyone has completed a regular nirvana with the 99 key boss still intact. Take over that instance and activate the quest with your remaining alts. Throw in a few crab meats and your charm burn shouldn't be much of an issue... even if you are not aps (I am not).
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    least your an archer, try being a seeker getting into squads b:cry
    thing about those friends/guildies~ they promise but they never take you b:scorn

I'd take a seeker that knows what they're doing.
    especially with them being able to amp/hp debuff any boss XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Cinderball - Raging Tide
    Cinderball - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I agree that something has to be done for all non-aps players. While caster nirvana was a step in the right direction by allowing mages to actually do nirvana, it failed to address the lower APS physical classes that share many of the same problems that casters had with finding squads. Running with friends and starting squads helps but nobody wants to feel like a burden to their higher APS friends or farm far less effectively than someone who spent an equal amount on their gear farms in the same span of time. All classes could be included by revamping caster nirvana with the nine trials buff into a skill-spam nirvana. Casters would still benefit from it but lower APS players would be able to farm again at a decent rate alongside them. This would also accomplish the dev's goal of making APS less effective by providing an alternative.
    RT's Heavy Armor Sin
    pwcalc.com/4b05df7de8c8337f
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    OP is an archer that has been playing for 2 years and doesnt have a sin alt? what have you been doing for the last 2 years?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i been playing much longer and i have no sin.
    why should everyone roll a sin this is perfect world not sin world so watch what ur saying.

yes a rainbow quest with bigger drop rate and buffs would we a nice alternative to this
    aps crazy we are having.

and trail is superv in the right direction but some ppl for soem reason still want nv and they are the one having issues.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    After sins came out, along with nirvana, this has become more and more unfair.
    I not aps, and I really cant find a single squad to do 99 keys. All they want is 4.0+
    There is no way to do it. Unfair Unfair Unfair, and little bit more Unfair.
    Make nirv for non aps, like u guys did caster's.b:cry

you're looking at it from a self centered pov. On the other end of the spectrum, there's me who has a 5.0 sage assassin that has trouble finding a squad worth running with.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i been playing much longer and i have no sin.
    why should everyone roll a sin this is perfect world not sin world so watch what ur saying.

yes a rainbow quest with bigger drop rate and buffs would we a nice alternative to this
    aps crazy we are having.

and trail is superv in the right direction but some ppl for soem reason still want nv and they are the one having issues.

if you want to have a character to farm with, you'll have rolled a character you can APS farm with by now, or you have figured out another way to make comparable money. assassins and 5aps BMs (barbs to a lesser extent) have been around now for over 2 years, if you haven't figured out how to survive within the system, well suvival of the fittest comes into play.

if you refuse to adapt, you become antiquated, then obsolete, then you die off, all the while mumbling about the way you thing things should be. the difference between what things are and what things should be is one is reality and one is fantasy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Make some Friends !!!

^^^ This, so much this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Easy way to solve this is to make Nirvana similar to the trials with a x4 or more buff on skill damage. Caster nirvana isn't a perfect solution to the aps problem because it excludes seekers, archer, barbs, and any other non-aps physical class.
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I solo nirvana with my .87 barb. Stop QQing.

b:cryb:laughb:laughb:laughb:cry
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    but i do not care about farming anymore cos i have visa so ur fantazy tell me nothing.
    my barb ia alredy r9 and almost all +10.

since i realised that i was not gona get invited into a farm cos i do not wana use claw
    visa become my only way and frankly i couldent be less happier as gold is atm selling for 1.9milj go farm to ur aps content will i sell a lil gold and talk with friend in this stupid
    aps farming.

i only said what i did so my friend and ather player who have no mean to cash shop can survive without
    spending a dime.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    but i do not care about farming anymore cos i have visa so ur fantazy tell me nothing.
    my barb ia alredy r9 and almost all +10.

since i realised that i was not gona get invited into a farm cos i do not wana use claw
    visa become my only way and frankly i couldent be less happier as gold is atm selling for 1.9milj go farm to ur aps content will i sell a lil gold and talk with friend in this stupid
    aps farming.

barb is kinda useful at Nirvana
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDoFfA2k6wc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wiz is useless everywhere