Thoughts on event

Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Well, we did get the event..

And even if i'm far from 5 aps, I found rewards to be not too bad..

5 apples to boost phys/mag def (probably not stackable with clerc buffs), 2 mystical tome frags, 2 subs, 1 mirage and 2 lvl 50 oracles..

Of course, some will say it was not worth it, but it was quick fun and around 250k worth of rewards for little to no effort was ok to me..

So except limited fashion and the rewards mentionned, what were the other ones people got ?

Just found it was over too soon, and not even repeatble (probably will come back same time tomorrow though)
Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
Post edited by Sir_Puma - Raging Tide on

Comments

• rolix9
    rolix9 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2011

5 apples to boost phys/mag def (probably not stackable with clerc buffs), 2 mystical tome frags, 2 subs, 1 mirage and 2 lvl 50 oracles..

Of course, some will say it was not worth it, but it was quick fun and around 250k worth of rewards for little to no effort was ok to me..

So except limited fashion and the rewards mentionned, what were the other ones people got ?

Just found it was over too soon, and not even repeatble (probably will come back same time tomorrow though)

I'm one of them.
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So... what do you have to do?
  • DeepAqua - Heavens Tear
    DeepAqua - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    At least you got a reward, I was 2 steps from santa when it poofed.

So if you do the event.. DONT LAG... and DONT DC.. part of the event is actually getting back to the npc with all the LAG.. and I didn't make it.

Givin all the epic fail chit they do l8ly I'll only give this about a 5 on the fail meter. there are still way way better fails they still not addressed. but yeah add this to the fail list.

would have been pretty simple to leave the npc there long enough.. or send reward to the mailbox like before. but hay we can't be giving away any free chit in pw.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011

With the PKfest that events outside Arch tend to be, I blew a doll and res scroll (else I woulda had to run back before the boss fell down and went boom). The 2 Oracle V, 4 subs, and 4 tome frags just weren't worth it for the frustration and cost. I expect I won't be doing it again.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Horrible event. They took rewards from the Grim Gamble and changed the names and looks.