I can't get married

Options
lionl
lionl Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Support Desk
i'm doing exactly as says EVERYWHERE ,and i can't get married for few hourse we tried asking everyone but they all said it's been massed up since the Sale started ,
what can i do?!?!
Post edited by lionl on

Comments

• Warques - Raging Tide
    Warques - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Please help us, we did everything the right way, but when we wanted to set a date, everything was already full. Will this mean we wont be able to get our wedding? and cant we get another reservation otherwise?
    marrige is quite expensive in the game, and if i pay it, i want it to work, and not to get nothing. Plz does somebody know what we can do?
  • ZackBlade - Harshlands
    ZackBlade - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:shocked You cant schedual it for next month??? dang id better get my packs and just holdem for a month or two. I hope you two will find a way b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    62 Psy, ZackPyschic (Fail spell)
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Actively Inactive
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
    Decided to start using my main for forums.
  • lionl
    lionl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    we've opend the packes already, and we've done the marriage quest now we have the banquet that will expier in 1 day...
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lionl wrote: »
    we've opend the packes already, and we've done the marriage quest now we have the banquet that will expier in 1 day...
    Jeez i hope you'll be able to somehow find a way fast. Have you sent in a bunch of support tickets??? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • Warques - Raging Tide
    Warques - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I sended a ticket already... which i got a mail that it said they would answer me in 24 hours. Didnt get any response yet, and the item we needed to get our reservation is now expired.
    i really hope this doesnt mean we cant get married anymore now :(
    isnt there someone else with the same problem? i'm sure we arent the only ones who tried to get married now with the sale going on.
  • Kystelle - Heavens Tear
    Kystelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah - we paid for a wedding, but couldn't even experience the ceremony, so that's pretty lame.
  • journeyman1
    journeyman1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. only problem i have is that one of the days is completely free and won't let anyone access the day. also the week prior still shows on the list like they haven't updated the dates on the wedding registry in a week. I've tried every trick everyone has told me to no avail. Why don't they make it on these sells where you can have up to two months to find a reservation date. during the sales that way people have a chance at getting a reservation date.
  • lilanimal
    lilanimal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ok l just got married today but me or my spouse got the ticket so we can pick a date tpo do the chepal has anyone had the same promble if so is there a way to fix it before the timer runs out on the banquet resavation ??????
  • chipppy1
    chipppy1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i think it glitched as we did all the same (marragie, quest etc) but couldnt book.
    I think there is token that we suposed to get that didnt appear. I lodging a ticket and see what happens
  • Shinigamizo - Lost City
    Shinigamizo - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lionl wrote: »
    i'm doing exactly as says EVERYWHERE ,and i can't get married for few hourse we tried asking everyone but they all said it's been massed up since the Sale started ,
    what can i do?!?!

u ugly
    thats why u cant get marriedb:laugh
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lmao!

Now with the marriage packs on sale the matchamker may can have all the days already booked.

If this happens just submit a ticket to the GM's don't worry about your card expire time, they will mail you a new one.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowthin - Dreamweaver
    Shadowthin - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Like many people we have bought the wedding packs, opened them, did the quest and are now married. And when we searched for a date an hour to organize the wedding ceremony, we discovered that there is not a single hour which is untaken.
    So, dear GMs, what the h*** do you have planned to do in order to fix it? At least an answer would be welcome, and opening the next month or sending to persons who can't plan their wedding an other item to do so, or the rewards of the ceremony would be fair. But, like every time we need a GM i so doubt they'll answer, i guess we have it in the a**.

PS: If i have to spam the forums to get an answer from you GMs, no worries... i'll do so.
  • nightmarejack79
    nightmarejack79 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    same thing here my tokens r gone and i been watin for over a week and still no reply !!
  • Mameha_Hal - Heavens Tear
    Mameha_Hal - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yea it is glitched it sucks same thing happened this year and last year