hi

Rhyme - Harshlands
Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hey guys I just thought I would see whats up with good ol' Harshlands. I'm bed-ridden for the next few months because I let my diabetes go unchecked and I'm recovering from foot amputation. The doctors put me one some new meds that will have me under 500lbs in no time!

So guys, how are you doing?
Post edited by Rhyme - Harshlands on

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Real pr0s are born with one leg, you poser.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Shinigamizo - Lost City
    Shinigamizo - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hey guys I just thought I would see whats up with good ol' Harshlands. I'm bed-ridden for the next few months because I let my diabetes go unchecked and I'm recovering from foot amputation. The doctors put me one some new meds that will have me under 500lbs in no time!

hope u get better soon
    glb:laugh
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • keripo
    keripo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lets give it a try, cause I'm bored too ; )

On The Topic of Derailing Topics

To delve deeply into derailing topics is an exciting adventure. In depth analysis of
    derailing topics can be an enriching experience. While it is becoming a hot topic for
    debate, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. It is
    estimated that that derailing topics is thought about eight times every day by the
    aristocracy, who are likely to form a major stronghold in the inevitable battle for
    hearts and minds. Complex though it is I shall now attempt to provide an exaustive report
    on derailing topics and its numerous 'industries'.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked
    'class will refelect the inner hero' /color][color=#C80010]1[/color][color=#C80B00, he failed to understand that if one seriously
    intends to 'not judge a book by its cover', then one must read a lot of books. More a
    melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, derailing topics raises the
    question 'why?'

Nothing represents every day life better than derailing topics, and I mean nothing.
    Clearly it promotes higher individualism and obeyence of instinct. As soon as a child
    meets derailing topics they are changed.

Economic Factors

Do we critique the markets, or do they in-fact critique us? We will study the
    Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model using the median instead of the mean, where possible.

When displayed this way it becomes very clear that derailing topics is of great
    importance. Clearly the cost of living has always depended upon derailing topics to a
    certain extent, but now more that ever. The financial press seems unable to make up its
    mind on these issues which unsettles investors.

Political Factors

Politics - smolitics! Comparing derailing topics and much of what has been written of it
    can be like comparing night and day.

Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by jazz singer Odysseus B. Adger 'Man's
    greatest enemy is complacency with regards to personal and political hygiene.' /color][color=#C8003B]2[/color][color=#C80021
    Amazingly, he new nothing of derailing topics until he was well into his thirties.
    Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of derailing topics to politics is
    'participation'.
    Is derailing topics politically correct, in every sense? Each man, woman and to a lesser
    extent, child, must make up their own mind.

Conclusion

To reiterate, derailing topics has played a large part in the development of man in the
    20th Century and its influence remains strong. It inspires, applauds greatness and it is
    human.
    I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Denzel Jackson: 'I demand derailing
    topics, nothing more nothing less.' /color][color=#93C700]3[/color][color=#74C800

/color][color=#00C81C]1[/color][color=#00C840 Flankton - The Complete History - 1999 Fantastico Publishing

/color][color=#C7B000]2[/color][color=#BBC800 Adger - Politics Per Day - 2000 Jinder Publishing

/color][color=#0012C8]3[/color][color=#1100C8 Everything you always wanted to know about derailing topics, but were afraid to ask.
    - Issue 287 - QKS Publishing

Edit: Merry xmas to you all too ; )

~Keripo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Misaka - Harshlands
    Misaka - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011

RHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY! Get well soon! :>
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited December 2011

We still need to hook up.