How many hours have you clocked on PWI?

Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
How many hours does everyone think they've played on pwi since your very beginning. For me I'd say maybe 1200 hours lol more or less
Post edited by Jay_Dubbz - Lost City on

Comments

• John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    4 times 365 times 2 = 2920

An average of 4 hours a day id guess for just over 2 years now. (Recent nonths I havent logged on much but its balenced by my prior days of spending 18 hours a day online :P)

Hopefully itl go up with the expansion.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My xfire account has logged about 1800 hours. Last time I used xfire though was around April of last year.
    Though that log doesn't account for time spent before I got xfire in august of 09, nor does it account after I stopped using it, it's still a good measurement of how much I played when I was most active in this game.

A true count of my time would probably be closer to 2500 or 3000 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if it was much higher than that.
    Then again this is all considering time spent afking in west arch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    4 times 365 times 2 = 2920

An average of 4 hours a day id guess for just over 2 years now. (Recent nonths I havent logged on much but its balenced by my prior days of spending 18 hours a day online :P)

Hopefully itl go up with the expansion.

121 days XD
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    My xfire account has logged about 1800 hours. Last time I used xfire though was around April of last year.
    Though that log doesn't account for time spent before I got xfire in august of 09, nor does it account after I stopped using it, it's still a good measurement of how much I played when I was most active in this game.

A true count of my time would probably be closer to 2500 or 3000 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if it was much higher than that.
    Then again this is all considering time spent afking in west arch.

so about 125 days, its crazy when u convert it to daysb:chuckle
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I don't even want to think about this question. Thanks. b:shocked

(Also, Bubbles, is it pedophilia if I hit on your fishy? She's only 14, after all! b:chuckle)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    If I factoring merching time, I'd imagine I'd have a solid 3-4 months of gameplay.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    hmm probably 3000 hrs of PWI but thats nothing compared to the MMO's I played at uni in one of them I logged more than 40000 battles (each a minimum of 15mins + 5mins setup time on average each battle would have been around 30mins I guess).
  • ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
    ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    just messing with my calculater puts me at a little over 9k (insert DBZ joke here) i've spent more time talking to people then actually doing anything tho lol
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I dunno.

Probably about the same as my flight log in Flight Simulator since 2008... FS log was somewhere around 12k hours. But, then... That went back to 1999.... Hmmmm.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I really wouldn't know... some days, I have spent over 12 hours playing, other times, i might go three or four days without goin in.

It's be cool if they would list somewhere in your profile how much you have played.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Too bad this stat isn't available to the public. You know PWE keeps track of this info, it's highly valuable and purposely kept secret. I'd like to see how many hours some of the users here have played... and you know there are plenty of people here who have 10,000 hours +.

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    since nov 2008. no day less han 6 hours, except 1 week every summer. and the first 1,5 year i played 16-18 hour a day.. uhm..

I guess between 12k and 16k hours.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Average 11 hours a day since start of March 2010, so hmm..something around 620 days x 10 hours : 6 200 or so...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:laugh It would be pretty funny to see how much time I've logged in for since 2008?!?!!!!b:laugh

Its to bad that PWe doesn't have a total time chart for us to look at, oh well..... b:laugh
  • rolix9
    rolix9 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You shall confess that you have no life!
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My Xfire profile shows a bit over 2000 hours, add more because i didn't had Xfire at the beginning and it wasn't on always to count those
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    For all I know it's around 3500.

There is the time where I went 5 months logging in everyday and staying logged in 10+hrs a day.

Ah..that was when I loved the game alot.
  • YingHu - Heavens Tear
    YingHu - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    A Buh-jillzion hrs

=_=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RUN DOGGY, RUN!!!!!

-Retired Indefinitely- b:surrender
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    According to X-Fire, I've been playing for 7,506 hours.

Unfortunately that isn't counting my catshop PC, my laptop, or my secondary system. Not even that fact that I am typically running two clients when I am playing. (because that just doubles my time right? b:chuckle)
    It's also only goes back to Dec, 2009 because that was when I started using X-Fire to record videos for my guides.

God I need a life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    3000-ish hours apparently. That's without any catshop hours or any of that jazz since I have a different computer for that.

I used to have xfire on all the time until I just switched over to the good ol' Skype, so I guess around 4000 by now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    depends on if u mean time online, or time spent sitting at the computer cause if its total time, almost since pwi started i had a char online 24/7 on one of my accounts, either my main and/or shop except for when i would dc overnight etc etc.

actual play time though ummm close to 3000 hours or so
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    What does 4 yrs...at around 10 hrs a day amount to...

10 times 365 times 4....14,600?

Though I think that is a rough estimate consideirng some days I just afk and others I'm playing...idk, vague question is vague b:confused
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lalena - Sanctuary
    Lalena - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lets see...PWI has been running 3 years 3 months..i started early Oct. '08...ive never afked catshop etc so true actual playing hours of 11 hrs a day having hardly ever missed a day...thats approx. 13,000 real playing hours.

So that far outweighs my hours in bed or hours at work or hours with friends and family etc....when guys say "get a life" its pretty clear the last 3 years ive had a PWI life b:sadb:chuckle
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm afraid to know the answer. b:shocked
  • KainRaynier - Heavens Tear
    KainRaynier - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I... honestly couldn't tell you. I never kept track of the time I spent in game. Heck.. if I'd take a shot to guesstimate... probably a couple thousand hours more or less..
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    since 2008 soo..... man i dunno. i only started xfire in 2009 or 10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Since nov 2008 and is the first time that I have heard of xfire b:surrender, I'm not really a gamer, I'm more like a casual player attached to PWI for some reasons, I don't even play any other game.

Hopefully I have clocked less than 2000 hours b:bye... but is probably a lot more than that b:cry
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Sorry lost count b:surrender but just like everyone else pretty sure it's too many
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Wish I knew lol...

Started in October 2008....there were months that I was addicted while there were months that I hadn't logged in once. I have no idea how to possibly count it XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★