pking sin

_Ghoul_ - Lost City
_Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
what do you guys do to lower the assasin infestation.
in my server i was in heaven tears killing any sin i could see sure some would think kill sin ur lv but making sin quit playing should we done why any means high or lv woth frost a low lv sin can be high next day so kill them low lv or high is same thing.

what do athers dob:laugh
Post edited by _Ghoul_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I speak English. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So this is troll post # what for today from him?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    So this is troll post # what for today from him?

I can still pad my count, no?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    in my server i was in heaven tears killing any sin i could see sure some would think kill sin ur lv but making sin quit playing should we done why any means high or lv woth frost a low lv sin can be high next day so kill them low lv or high is same thing.

I think they teach punctuation in the grade school, or I might be wrong. b:surrender
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited December 2011

I'll... not watch that and pretend I did.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Easy... BIG fish...eat little fish...

><(((('>
    -eat- ><>

Nothing I like more than stalking a sin whose stalking someone else... then *POOF* out of steath the moment -they attack out of steath- *JAB* *JAB* (as they die - I go back to steath) and a stunned almost-victim... looks on...
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So you activate, Summon bigger fish?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol wisa give me all the right in the world more then all those free to play **** fishies.

and visa but i can write however i wish cos i am maintaining this server for you **** to tell me sht.

tro lol lol lol b:laugh
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011

KOS.

If I go to west and see a sin and a wizard fighting and I know nothing about the sin and wizzie, and the wizzie got jumped and looks to be in trouble? Helping the wizzie.

Sometimes I'll end up with 5 or so sins on me, specifically waiting for one of the other four to make an attempt so they can try to get me while my chi is down. Even if they succeed 90% of the time, I'll have them PMing me asking for a truce, saying they don't like fighting me because when they do, they're completely preoccupied with me and can't fight anyone else.

Well ****ing tough. Now you know what it's like to have a sin stalking you. So yeah, I'd gladly continue doing it.
    I <3 AGOREY