Celestial Fashion Info

Options
Symphozia - Archosaur
Symphozia - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
So, how does this work excatly?

I googled it and got linked to this thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=963762 which appears to be last years one.

So will they do a mass-release of the fashion or individually?

Thanks for reading.
4EvaAlone - Level 2 Faction recruiting active players level 25 and over. PM me for invite.

MUST be active.
Post edited by Symphozia - Archosaur on

Comments

• Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    After ending date of the event, you will get the fashion mailed to the character/s you have been online 10 hours long.

If that's not what you asked, I admit the question itself confuses me. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Symphozia - Archosaur
    Symphozia - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    After ending date of the event, you will get the fashion mailed to the character/s you have been online 10 hours long.

If that's not what you asked, I admit the question itself confuses me. lol

No no, you answered it perfectly. Thank you.
    4EvaAlone - Level 2 Faction recruiting active players level 25 and over. PM me for invite.

MUST be active.
  • Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i have one more question pls. do we have to be straight when we login 10hrs online or we can be for example today 3hrs, tomorrow 4hrs and day after tomorrow 3hrs? thx
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I've heard a lot of people talking about the return of this fash set, but I don't see any official announcement of it. Is this just hype, or am I just blind? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i have one more question pls. do we have to be straight when we login 10hrs online or we can be for example today 3hrs, tomorrow 4hrs and day after tomorrow 3hrs? thx

First, no it doesnt have to be straight.

Second:
    I've heard a lot of people talking about the return of this fash set, but I don't see any official announcement of it. Is this just hype, or am I just blind? XD

I've gotten an email from pwi saying this was going to happen, so I assume so.
  • YenSena - Sanctuary
    YenSena - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Do we have to log in in a specific page to redeem it?,like when you redeem the anniversary mount?
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Do we have to log in in a specific page to redeem it?,like when you redeem the anniversary mount?

If it was anything like last year, if you "Qualified" you will recieve it in your mailbox, however they did it in waves so people got their sets at different times during the day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Info has been added to the December Events schedule:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=407721

The 10 hours do not have to be completed in one sitting, so as long as your login time adds up to 10 hours, you'll receive the fashion.

Also, please note that the fashion will not actually be sent out until after the event period ends.

b:bye
  • Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sry but i have only one more question. is it only one character per account or you can receive fashion on more character that are on same account? thx b:pleased
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sry but i have only one more question. is it only one character per account or you can receive fashion on more character that are on same account? thx b:pleased

Every character that was online 10 hours total.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    people got their sets at different times during the day

You mean weeks... b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Something not mentioned anywhere is that the new fashion is NOT account stashable and not tradeable. You need to get 10 hours per character
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • KarenaiHana - Sanctuary
    KarenaiHana - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Something not mentioned anywhere is that the new fashion is NOT account stashable and not tradeable. You need to get 10 hours per character

Uhm...what?.Not sure to understand but,do you mean....

....that we have to stay 10 hours with every character on the account to get the fashion?
    ....Or do you mean that the same account can get a set x character(So up to 8 sets per account),as long as the respective character stays online 10 hours?
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ....Or do you mean that the same account can get a set x character(So up to 8 sets per account),as long as the respective character stays online 10 hours?

This. Every single character has to stay online for 10 hours if they want a set of fashion. So basically if you got an account with 8 chars, you would need 80 hours online total time if you want all of them to get the fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]