Swear to god...

_Perses_ - Lost City
_Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Gonna put this in bigger letters for the hard of reading (any ****ing GM...)

PUT A NOTICE OF D/C ISSUE YOU LAZY ****.

God damn, I know these dumbasses rarely play any of the games they put out but they could at least have some sort of decency and tell us if there is issues with the login menu, character menu, or just the game's connection itself =.=
Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Perses_ - Lost City on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    Well since they probably aren't even there to know anything is happening.... your rant is pointless.

Also, I'd like to note that their time is better spend trying to resolve the issue than giving you notice on something they can probably have fixed faster than it takes them to get here and post an announcement.

Oh look.. It's fixed already.

Shove a cork in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Um, no. LC is still getting DC's and people unable to even force log back in. Just because your server isn't having issues doesn't mean the issue's fixed. Maybe it's related to the fact that LC came up before Sanc after this week's way-too-long maint?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well since they probably aren't even there to know anything is happening.... your rant is pointless.

Also, I'd like to note that their time is better spend trying to resolve the issue than giving you notice on something they can probably have fixed faster than it takes them to get here and post an announcement.

Shove a cork in it.

You're approach is all wrong.

What you should have said is:

Telling you theyre going down doesnt make them money, nor does not telling you cost them money (directly).

But on the other hand, spending that time to get the servers back up so you can spend your gold faster and charge more when its gone will make them money, conversely not fixing the issue and instead wasting time to come tell a playerbase it doesnt give a dman about will cost them money, for the opposite of every reason I just listed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gohanssj - Heavens Tear
    Gohanssj - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    theres a major dc problem on heavens tear as well every 20 mins i dc from the game and cant login or force login for at least 10 mins >.< may i ask if the gms even care if this game dies anymore? cause it seems like they dont care about their player base
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    cause it seems like they dont care about their player base

You aren't the first to say this. It almost seems like they've built a coffin and found a hammer and nails.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Gohanssj - Heavens Tear
    Gohanssj - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You aren't the first to say this. It almost seems like they've built a coffin and found a hammer and nails.
    yeah and it saddens me as this game is really fun its.... one of my fave mmos if it dies i dont even think i can go back to the malay ver or did they not put a ip block on it? if not then after this ver dies i will go back to that 1 see how its doing or if it died as well
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    quit crying..you ff runs wil lstill be there when u get back...thats all you guys do anyways.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I've been logged in for hours now in HT and haven't had a single DC. So do everyone in my friends list who is online.

If you're experiencing an issue of some sort, it's probably best to create a topic asking if anyone else is experiencing it, as well as send a ticket with a DXDiag log/HiJackThis log and wait for a response.

However, this topic is of flame nature I'll close it.
This discussion has been closed.