PWI Reset Charge Reward points

Xyonz - Sanctuary
Xyonz - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
i didn't use my 5000 reward points where did it go? Y was there no warning that u will reset or clear our reward points? Anyone else have this happened to them? GM please Explain this........thanx in advance

Xyonz
Post edited by Xyonz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i didn't use my 5000 reward points where did it go? Y was there no warning that u will reset or clear our reward points? GM please Explain this........thanx in advance

Xyonz

Yeah. I'm more than slightly displeased. As I stated in a thread the other day, they took down the page's rewards without warning as I was going to redeem my rewards.

PWE is failing hard right now. They can't send out their email marketing properly anymore, they don't credit all the Zen you buy, they are killing the economy with practically the whole damn boutique "on sale", you can't contact support, they can't run their own in-house pages properly (DQ rewards, Charge Rewards, Facebook "Rewards"), and they lack anything resembling open communication with their playerbase.

If they're wondering why people are spending less money, I'll give a little hint: it's not because it's the holiday season; it's because PWE's making it not worth spending money on their flagship game.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
    ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i agree that this is bull****, some people tried to say they wiped all from before dec but that bs i had points in there from dec 12th so without warning pwi is telling us they can just mock us and do whatever they want, either way it's irrelevant once u have r9 +12 you get bored and leave anyway some may just go before others wow starting to seem pretty good now isn't it >.> F2P my *** free if u wanna be dicked around >.>
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    free if u wanna be dicked around >.>

Paying doesn't change the amount of dicking. b:surrender

Actually, if this thread's an indication, people who are foolish enough to pay into this game get dicked worse.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    No indications whatsoever..just a wipe... Really PW, I hope this was a mistake from your part, not that I had many, (3600 or so), but imagine, just imagine somenoe who put 1000$+ in game and had both mounts and keeping the rest for maybe something new..And you wipe them ? I think you are gonna make some people mad here....
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Xyonz - Sanctuary
    Xyonz - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    TY PWI for getting back my reward pointsb:dirtyb:laugh
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Chimei companion pet time! b:victory
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Eranthis - Sanctuary
    Eranthis - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty upset myself. I've spent a really large chunk of money lately to get cards for this game, and you think they would at least remember to count those up when they re-opened the charge rewards, let alone all the other mistakes they've made lately...This is the one that just gets me upset enough to report this here.
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    it always lists an expiration date on the bottom of the page, for every charge reward event, that seems to be 3 weeks on, 1 week off as of late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    it always lists an expiration date on the bottom of the page, for every charge reward event, that seems to be 3 weeks on, 1 week off as of late.

They also announce the date when the page gets killed off, and whether points will be reset at that time.

In this case, they turned off the rewards a couple weeks ago and wiped the points today, with no notice of the dates (and no word about it after).

Today, they reinstated the rewards and points. So this thread is now done. They actually made right on a failure! b:victory
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com