TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Comments

• Taishang - Harshlands
    Taishang - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I was gonna take my time to read this...

Then I realized you were hiding behind an alt, so nothing you say could be taken seriously.

herpaderp?

@Vemo - Was gonna wait for tl:dr version

Took a glance. Seems like Crimson still stuck up about the past and bringing up the past to justifiy why they still haven't attacked "Catalyst". Really nothing to read about.

Honestly the reason I never bidded that time was because I was sleeping. Came home from class took a nap and didn't wake up till 7:30ish EST. Not expecting anyone to believe me but thats fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Honestly the reason I never bidded that time was because I was sleeping. Came home from class took a nap and didn't wake up till 7:30ish EST. Not expecting anyone to believe me but thats fine.
    Wow, don't you know PWI > RL? Get wit da program brah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Wow, don't you know PWI > RL? Get wit da program brah

CHILL SON, that same day I woke up from a great nap. washed the rice put it in the rice cooker. Cut and washed my vegetables. Prepared my garlic and ginger. Seasoned my fish. Put my homemade chinese BBQ pork in the oven and broiled. Cooked my vegies, steamed my fish in a another wok. after I cleaned my vegie wok I heated some oil with ginger and scalions and poured that hot oil over my steamed fish.

thats my life story of what I did that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    mage4pwi wrote: »

So Kylin offered to help other factions when they were being attacked? Or did Kylin think only of stacking Catalysts when their own TW came? I'm asking a genuine question LK.

What benefit was there for us to truce Valhalla? Like seriously now: it's Valhalla. Dunno if other Kylin legit-believed they would help stack for long, but I personally didn't. They had two lands left. TWO. We could've just killed them off. Besides that, I don't exactly think Kylin is the guild to name when you expect a guild to help another; Kylin spent the majority of the year gaining and losing land due to off and on stacks. Even if we WANTED to help another guild, we had stacks to worry about. What you're asking is basically like Crimson is standing at west with NOBODY attacking it, Kylin asks "hey why don't you help out a little" while struggling to fend off ~4 people (Cata among them) while still taking the time to toss Valhalla a bone, and then Crimson's response is "Why don't YOU help out a little?" as Crimson points at the 1v1 fights Val and Afterlife are having (WAAAY out of range of Kylin, cause if you'll recall, we were literally only neighbors with Cata and Crimson for the majority of the time) while Crimson continues to just ****ing stand there with nothing better to do.

Never said Crimson was a bad *** TW faction. We have a lot to learn from and we learn as we go along. Hence that's why we saw the most decent TW option we had was to fight Kylin.

But you're not learning. The same mistakes that existed when I first joined still exist today. Some of them would sound so hysterically obvious that I'm sure mentioning them would provoke trolling if I said them.
    So you guys aren't even learning. And this is why the server is ****ed.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    CHILL SON, that same day I woke up from a great nap. washed the rice put it in the rice cooker. Cut and washed my vegetables. Prepared my garlic and ginger. Seasoned my fish. Put my homemade chinese BBQ pork in the oven and broiled. Cooked my vegies, steamed my fish in a another wok. after I cleaned my vegie wok I heated some oil with ginger and scalions and poured that hot oil over my steamed fish.

I don't see a "then i studied...." part :O

SLACKER
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2011

That made me hungry.

Back to the topic at hand. Crimson and kylin you guys will never be able to be at peace. Get a bat and smash fingures every time you guys fight each other maybe that would be a good lesson.

Crimson training for ever isnt learning your only slowly killing yourself over time.

Kylin what im getting from what i hear and see is your stuck up so is crimson and so on but more then most.

ALL OF YOU SAY ITS A GAME YOU CAN TRAIN ALL DAY SPEND YEARS MAKEING GEAR AND WORKING ON YOUR CHARACTER BUT IF YOU DONT FIGHT IN A FIGHT YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE.

Fight dont spend as much time gearing if you fight you will find what you need to win.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    im just a 3rd party observer non factor. but with crimson's recent success in tws against "the #2"...wouldnt it seem like their "practice and training" and "taking time to gear up members" is paying off?

I cant decide if im trolling in this post or not.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    im just a 3rd party observer non factor. but with crimson's recent success in tws against "the #2"...wouldnt it seem like their "practice and training" and "taking time to gear up members" is paying off?

Think it depends on if Crimson's improving or Kylin's getting worse, since in the end they gotta face Catalyst either way.

And I think it's quite clear Kylin's getting worse rather than the other way around.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Taking time to gear up members is beyond idiotic, since this is basically saying "ok, we'll get R9 on like 2 players, menawhile Cata churns out 6 more R9's in the same timeframe". Who ends up with the upper hand here?

In other servers, the top faction can usually be brought down if the opposing factions cash shop MAJORLY. Unfortunately our major cash shoppers happened to end up being Valalala, which means the point is moot, while most of the members in Kylin/Crimson have spent little to nothing on the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    you make the assumption we spend guild funds on rank9, which is wrong barba spends it all on mounts and fashion :)
  • OpSy - Harshlands
    OpSy - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    What benefit was there for us to truce Valhalla? Like seriously now: it's Valhalla. Dunno if other Kylin legit-believed they would help stack for long, but I personally didn't. They had two lands left. TWO. We could've just killed them off. Besides that, I don't exactly think Kylin is the guild to name when you expect a guild to help another; Kylin spent the majority of the year gaining and losing land due to off and on stacks. Even if we WANTED to help another guild, we had stacks to worry about. What you're asking is basically like Crimson is standing at west with NOBODY attacking it, Kylin asks "hey why don't you help out a little" while struggling to fend off ~4 people (Cata among them) while still taking the time to toss Valhalla a bone, and then Crimson's response is "Why don't YOU help out a little?" as Crimson points at the 1v1 fights Val and Afterlife are having (WAAAY out of range of Kylin, cause if you'll recall, we were literally only neighbors with Cata and Crimson for the majority of the time) while Crimson continues to just ****ing stand there with nothing better to do.

When valhalla was asking for stacks u guys said oh '' We dont care taht cata take the map they deserve it, we only want fun ''
    the, kylin accepted stacks when they did taste 1vs1 vs Cata xD with a fail merge

i dont blame Crimson for not helpping now, anyway will be same for em ihope not but i dont really think.
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This thread amuses me. Please continue. ch'lawl.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    This thread amuses me. Please continue. ch'lawl.

Don't be a killjoy, man. U need to QQQQQQ with us instead of bein an outsider and tryin to look cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Kyree - Harshlands
    Kyree - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I so hate this Crimson guild full of nubs/no ballz, back-stabbers, everyday i feel like quitting and join an amazing guild like Kylin is.

Oh just fyi, leaving the fact the we were called idiots/nubs/back-stabers and got ganked in pvp by Kylin/Cata/Vailhaila and then u expect to stack with u, we kinda had just 2 stable cata barbars both having around 21-22k hp (Terror and Rock) - so i assume we should have stacked and help u guys just for the fun of TW, right?

Is quite fun to read all the posts saying my guild sucks so much. b:chuckle
  • mage4pwi
    mage4pwi Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Didn't you mention recently about we only had 40 active TW'ers at that time? So what was it you fell asleep or had only 40 active TW'er for a stack or both?

Then I realized you were hiding behind an alt, so nothing you say could be taken seriously.

Don't really care if you stop to take me seriously or not yaar b:victory

@LK - I'll PM you in game
  • devil0is0here
    devil0is0here Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I think Lutrica is Morigan.

By the way, ALL the Valhalla we did invite, except for maybe 5, have left. So apparently we weren't picky enough.

Anyway, I won't argue with anything else because I don't give a **** about this game anymore, so....

Good work Crimson. I'll let the screenshot speak for itself.

2011-12-1820-49-00.jpg

Hmmm lemme give u a fun info. You know with that signup you would have lost to valhala within 10 minutes if they had 70+. They are like wham, bam thank you maam, or get fooked up; and doesnt have much organisation.

On the other hand, crimson squads, in their leaders words, needs to learn tw. So there are strict rules and commands, and not all jeroooy jenkins to enemy crystal. A huge percent of time is used up moving and buffin and rebuffing and waiting for enemies to come. So if you are engaging enemies at an time efficiency of say 20 percent, then effective twers== 20%x 70== 14 ppl.

And just saying: too much drama isnt good for anything. Whatever happens tomorrow, or a year later or whenever: win/lose/wipe out crimson frm map; try to keep emotions/drama separate from it (as much as you can). And try to discourage ppl in guild that creates drama and might drag you into it.

Good luck in whatever you do. Take care.
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    When valhalla was asking for stacks u guys said oh '' We dont care taht cata take the map they deserve it, we only want fun ''
    the, kylin accepted stacks when they did taste 1vs1 vs Cata xD with a fail merge

i dont blame Crimson for not helpping now, anyway will be same for em ihope not but i dont really think.

WTF are you saying? like can you translate this into a language someone can actually understand? When did you become such a dbag? well of course it prolly isn't even the real OpSy

I so hate this Crimson guild full of nubs/no ballz, back-stabbers, everyday i feel like quitting and join an amazing guild like Kylin is.

Oh just fyi, leaving the fact the we were called idiots/nubs/back-stabers and got ganked in pvp by Kylin/Cata/Vailhaila and then u expect to stack with u, we kinda had just 2 stable cata barbars both having around 21-22k hp (Terror and Rock) - so i assume we should have stacked and help u guys just for the fun of TW, right?

Is quite fun to read all the posts saying my guild sucks so much. b:chuckle

Hi!! Lets be friends.

It seems that English is a second language for you. You see no one said Kylin was the best and all so mighty. We only state the facts that Crimson just isn't so great and it brings you to a conclusion that Kylin is better. Thnx b:kiss much appreciated.

2 Cata barbs is better than 1WB+1EA pulling

@mage4tw

can you seriously not understand English? all your answers all right infront of you. You literally just quoted the answer. lululzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mage4pwi
    mage4pwi Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    @mage4tw

can you seriously not understand English? all your answers all right infront of you. You literally just quoted the answer. lululzzz

Obviously I don't understand much Chinese tho b:laugh

At one point you ramble about "we had only 40 active TW'ers" and then on the forum you say "I fell asleep" so ye I was just asking which one was it or was it both.

Simple enough eh
  • OpSy - Harshlands
    OpSy - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    it's still the real one, i never gave my acc, i will try translate you on CN next time xD
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My thread is still amazing.

Lets have another forty pages of this shet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Kyree - Harshlands
    Kyree - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hi!! Lets be friends.

It seems that English is a second language for you. You see no one said Kylin was the best and all so mighty. We only state the facts that Crimson just isn't so great and it brings you to a conclusion that Kylin is better. Thnx b:kiss much appreciated.

2 Cata barbs is better than 1WB+1EA pulling
    Ye seems not all are born in US/UK or has time/will to study English properly just to play a game b:shy
    These facts that Crimson sucks coming from players that have no clue about how it is are only subjective plus i see a lot of posts "proving" Kylin is amazing, so i guess u don't even bother to read all your guild mates posts b:cute

Regarding cata barbars what i meant was: we did not had cata barbars for an attack TW and u are telling me u guys had 1WB + 1EA pulling? Are the 2 things related or what are u trying to say? Kylin bid on Catalyst having 1 WB + 1EA pulling? b:surrender
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011

Idiots - Love to say why but I dunno if I want to give out TW tips like candy. If u sensitiv den we dun meen u straight up wee todd ed, we just mean ur kinda bad at dis game in TW. :c
    Nubs - Crimson vs. Zulu in PK? Wolfbrian/Kalyptica stands in front and engages everyone, everyone else hide in the back and TRIPLE SPARK LIKE A BAWS, then pretend you know wtf you're doing
    Backstabbers - Heya Insanity how're your TW lands doi- oh...

Getting ganked? Myself, Shootnblanks, ArmaniEx, Kazumadavis and MALIGNO can tell you why the server will never stop ganking your guild. I wish my computer didn't explode so I could upload old pics of like three of us standing on west gate wall as 20+ Crimson were in the air, anxiously waiting to triple spark and hide behind the one or two players that weren't one-shots. It's called payback. Sorry if you weren't involved with those old school ganks, but that's unfortunately the way it works: the guild name lives on. People would rather play it safe and kill every Crimson they see to run them off rather than wait until 27 show up and things get ridiculous. Val gets the exact same treatment from a lot of different guilds for similar reasons.

And for the record, you think me and Valhalla get along wonderfully? Not exactly. But if Kylin made a choice to put that **** aside and work with them, would I? Yes. Why? BECAUSE IT'S A FACKING GAME. You think I actually have legit hate for anyone in game? WTF hell no. So what's your excuse then since you're holding a grudge so long? I'll admit, some Dirty Kylin are guilty of holding grudges too, but it's still no excuse for you to be holding grudges.

I suggested the possibility before that everyone else put **** behind and help Crimson despite their total apathy until they're the last ones on the map, and I meant it. However, that doesn't mean you guys should feel entitled to that help. Recognize your own faults.
    Hmmm lemme give u a fun info. You know with that signup you would have lost to valhala within 10 minutes if they had 70+. They are like wham, bam thank you maam, or get fooked up; and doesnt have much organisation.

On the other hand, crimson squads, in their leaders words, needs to learn tw.

Implying Valhalla has superior leadership skills to Crimson?

Again, the list of factions by skill from best to worst is:

Catalyst
    CrimsonJr
    Shekmat
    Kylin
    Crimson
    Afterlife
    Watchers
    Mayhem
    Dumass
    BankaiGOD
    Snorlax
    Stalkers
    NyahNyahNyah
    Valhalla

When were you asking for stacks? You mean when WE were getting stacked? Yeah again, I dunno wtf you expect us to do when we've got our hands tied with Crimson, Val and two other random guilds every week.

And again, we could've wiped you guys off. We didn't and opted to try a truce for working against Catalyst. Name another guild that's done this so far. Actions speak louder than words here imo, and I fail to see how anyone has more action than Kylin in that since, since that's practically the ONLY instance among the entire server where some form of agreement was made. Props to Val too in some ways, but I think that truce was far more generous from Kylin's side.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Eo you're slacking off, I want to see screenshots of the maps, I have no idea what's going on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FujPacker - Harshlands
    FujPacker - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    who cares david
    want me to pack yer fuj?
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2011

if I knew u hv this kinda Thread, I would visit this Forum often..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Argue moar over a terrible game go go
    Unban me.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    You know, these boards would be SOOO dead without lutirica.

You keep these forums alive and provide food for the legion of trolls, and for that, I thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Happy Holidays everybody b:victory
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Let's all have a Merry Christmas, and not spend it wasting time in a game argument :)

....Then again Christmas is still a few days away. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    willing to bet Crimson has a full 80 for TW on Christmas