Making Some Common Misconceptions

Hurrdurr - Lothranis
Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Hello commoners, it seems that this tiger has some questions that he wants answers to:

#1. Wasn't vicious made to destroy QQme?

vicious was made after Leviathan core left for Epeenor which then evolved into the Vicious that we see today. The faction's motto was I cam, I saw, I roflpwnt QQme.

#2. Vicious officers said on many occasions that they would disband after taking all major cities and rolling QQme in TW.

#3. People in Vicious are full of hate, they PM me and abuse me all the time via forums/PMs/WC/GC/SC about how fail I am.

Of course, like Man's post, I have no evidence at all of what I've just said. I suppose if we repeated this for long enough it would become true.
Post edited by Hurrdurr - Lothranis on

Comments

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Not even close, I should know since the factions were made under my name.

#2. Vicious officers said on many occasions that they would disband after taking all major cities and rolling QQme in TW.

Who said that? What?

#3. People in Vicious are full of hate, they PM me and abuse me all the time via forums/PMs/WC/GC/SC about how fail I am.

Cool story sis.

Of course, like Man's post, I have no evidence at all of what I've just said. I suppose if we repeated this for long enough it would become true.

Possible..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    dear random person, why do u speak in name of QQme? i don't see ur name in QQme guild list o.o.
  • Healarious - Raging Tide
    Healarious - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Vicious is all about Hello Kitty, Puddi, cotton candy and glitter. Bazinga!
  • yardbird
    yardbird Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011

and batterys. when de missionaries came to village, they bring hello kritty to us. they use batterys. Hello kritty send missionaries to tell us about baby Jesus birthday & take our money. we do long pig. missionaries all gone. please send younger tender missionaries. and batterys.

b:bye
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    gotta say, original troll is unoriginal. but i like it, i got a good laugh outta this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    At least someone realized it was a troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Glitter! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Someone forgot to add Ponies to the list of what Vicious is.

The main reason we are dominating QQme now is because we have more friendship. And as the saying goes, Friendship is Magic!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • ByakkoSan - Raging Tide
    ByakkoSan - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hello commoners, it seems that this tiger has some questions that he wants answers to:

vicious was made after Leviathan core left for Epeenor which then evolved into the Vicious that we see today. The faction's motto was I cam, I saw, I roflpwnt QQme.

I always thought that Epeenor was a "bigger man" then Vicious will ever be...ijs

FALSE. Also, I will not be attending QQme's funeral but hereby would like to inform everyone that I approve of it.

FALSE. You have all the virtues we dislike and none of the vices we admire, that's all.

Man has Van Gogh's ear for truth and a rather twisted view of reality. He also likes fairy tales, Little Red Riding Hood being his favorite. He always cries when the big bad wolf gets KO-ed, in his own words: "a tragic death of a hero".
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I think the real question here is, does Rick Perry have any chance of winning the primaries? Because as it stands, he seems to be fading into the background.
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I think the real question here is, does Rick Perry have any chance of winning the primaries? Because as it stands, he seems to be fading into the background.

39% Perry is a tranny RINO cheerleader dressed as a politician. He won't do anything as there's no DOT cronnies involved in getting paid off & funding him while he's running for POTUS. He's still doing well getting money by pushing former public hiways into toll road status to be run by foriegn companies who happen to support his supporters. However, he is disabled... He has a speach impediment called his tongue. Da boy needs to pack his stuff up & go to da house. He's just another "pretty boy" politician with an ego big enough to get him membership in a major faction who don't know nuttin but lining his pockets at the pubic trough.

I'd put Perry in the lower section of the pack of Republican candidates and going down in the polls. Looks like his public speaking skills suffer when expected to tell the truth about things. You do realize that the last election that he won was in a 3-way run off against an old stoner comedian and one tough pissed off grandma? He got a whopping 39 % of that vote as his mandate. (ManDate, lol... He supported Al Gore's run for POTUS. Would he ManDate ManBearPig?)

b:shutup

Back on subject. HurpADerper OP... You ain't even on dis server, how you gonna show, bro? Talkin trash bout stuff ya don't know? You probably a Cajon (KoonAzz) who hiding on da French server cause da French have OP bread & surrender faster than a $20 hoe behind Ace hardware store. (Loves them fiberglass handles.) Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm... Bro a Rock, Insane, Yo Mama.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Back on subject. HurpADerper OP... You ain't even on dis server, how you gonna show, bro? Talkin trash bout stuff ya don't know? You probably a Cajon (KoonAzz) who hiding on da French server cause da French have OP bread & surrender faster than a $20 hoe behind Ace hardware store. (Loves them fiberglass handles.) Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm... Bro a Rock, Insane, Yo Mama.

Facepalm AP, You ain't even a main, how you gonna show that you play dis serva, brah? Talkin' trash 'bout stoof ya dun know? You probably in non-factor faction lyke Valk hiding behind their QQme guardian's shoulders cuz da QQme men have OP credit cards & gets owned in TW faster than a $72 r8 player. Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm... Brah a Rock, Insane Yo Daddy.

P.S True say, real talk innit. 100% non-fiction.
  • rawrseeker
    rawrseeker Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011

lol boogs nice try.
    edited December 2011
    Facepalm AP, You ain't even a main, how you gonna show that you play dis serva, brah? Talkin' trash 'bout stoof ya dun know? You probably in non-factor faction lyke Valk hiding behind their QQme guardian's shoulders cuz da QQme men have OP credit cards & gets owned in TW faster than a $72 r8 player. Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm... Brah a Rock, Insane Yo Daddy.

P.S True say, real talk innit. 100% non-fiction.

HerpiesDumplin,

Yo is a post spaming ho,ho,ho. My koonazz kung fu is much stronger than yours. Ain't nutterz of us on mains, so pole dance that. I showz that I playz diz server with my OP sig. That's Mister Nutz to yo. Bear wit it, Papa Noel may bring you either an I or Q so yo can get half of it. My older fat sis had a valkqqme at da hospital cause of dat STD yo gave her. She dun gone an caught dat fer life, yo non-leveling lvl 20 wannabee. Yo shud be azzmamed for givin ladies desease like dat.

I be stayin in da Nutz guild house. We be almos semi pro lvl 1 whatz better then dem utter guilds yo rappin bout. They just wants ta be a lvl 1 guild likes us cause we factored. I even gots me some purple derple gears now, so yo be quiet, little one or I be puttin da smack down on your fat one digit leveled 2-coin trickin azz.

As to your original post, I would suggest a screen shot of any such chats or emails sent to you in game, or it didn't happen.

Merry Christmas to all and may you have a Happy New Year.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    rawrseeker wrote: »
    lol boogs nice try.

b:surrender who are you????? dont post on alts BE BRAVE like the mighty Vicous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You probably a Cajon (KoonAzz) who hiding on da French server cause da French have OP bread & surrender faster than a $20 hoe behind Ace hardware store.

I'm offended..... -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
    edited December 2011
    I'm offended..... -.-

Bellefleurs, mon canard, Ma belle, ma bichette, mon cochon, ma crotte. Yo is likes my cousin Francios-Pierre Maux. Durin his 5th year in da 8th grade, he became cityfied & p corrected by callin hiself Frankie More. Yo is a college girl and gots no roots what be from Lake Charkles over ta Thibodaux. Yo,yo, peeps likes yo is why da trying to raise da drinking age in Louisiana to 35 to keep dem beers outta da high schools. Is yo “offered” at dem Frenches haven good bread or loosing so fast?

Mayz beez yo pc PC Correctness not s o good.

Cause U might be.

Yo do AHHHHH- EEEEEE, KoonAzz !! Fun say, true, jolie fleur?

- - - - - -

Belle, if you can’t understand a colloquialism, study harder.

Pick one:

1. I remember when you said “Cela rend mon bout grand?”
    And I said “No.”
    Then you said “S’il vous plait, apprends-moi maitre. Je suis votre esclave amour.”
    And I said “Non, vous ne posseder sur le forum est suffisant.”

2. Your future in Louisiana.

Trannytainment

3. Belle, nobody cares about your opinion. No one ever has. Why are your discussing this with trolling alts?