[Server Maintenance Tonight!] 12-20-2011 (COMPLETE)

Comments

• _kageyoshi_ - Heavens Tear
    _kageyoshi_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    whats the point of joining a guib:questionld?

some are good and will help you if you need it
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Since we have the genotypist monitoring this thread to some degree, can we get an answer to a simple question: Those of us staying awake for servers to come up, should we just go to bed and wake up early? b:thanks

(Note my side-stepping of even wanting an ETA.)
    Sleep is an incredibly important function in all higher-brain mammals. Time and again, there's published research that underscore the importance of sleep. For instance, a study concluded that a lack of sleep (clinically defined) resulting in people driving worse than being over the legal limit of alcohol.

Aside from fatigue and irritability, lack of sleep also results in the disruption of a person's circadian rhythm, lack of appetite, and release of stress hormones to name a few symptoms.

Knowing that full-well, I still pulled my fair share of all-night gaming sessions because of "just another dragon"-itis. I came away from those sessions without any regret, even as I suffered the consequences. So the lesson I took away from it all was that I prefer to simply make my own choices and live with the inevitable results.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Marlenee - Sanctuary
    Marlenee - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    GO DOWNLOAD NOW , ITS BACK b:victory
  • TheTigerTank - Archosaur
    TheTigerTank - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    holy hell there is a patch! woot
    b:bye
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited December 2011

lol, have you ever tried to fix a wiring harness with duct tape? IT DONT WORK lol

yeah but but... at least it'll look all shiney and silver ?
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Nevermind, it's down again.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • SunkistSoda - Raging Tide
    SunkistSoda - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well I'm getting an update but I guess it's still not ready o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    HURRY!!! ONLY 440 more pages to go! POST!!!!!!
  • SupremeBoy - Heavens Tear
    SupremeBoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    well the patches are done just the servers arent bck up yet
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I've slayed 4 dragons tonight, IJS.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    genotypist wrote: »
    Sleep is an incredibly important function in all higher-brain mammals. Time and again, there's published research that underscore the importance of sleep. For instance, a study concluded that a lack of sleep (clinically defined) resulting in people driving worse than being over the legal limit of alcohol.

Aside from fatigue and irritability, lack of sleep also results in the disruption of a person's circadian rhythm, lack of appetite, and release of stress hormones to name a few symptoms.

Knowing that full-well, I still pulled my fair share of all-night gaming sessions because of "just another dragon"-itis. I came away from those sessions without any regret, even as I suffered the consequences. So the lesson I took away from it all was that I prefer to simply make my own choices and live with the inevitable results.

NO U, GIVE SERVERS BACK NAO PL0X......kthxbaib:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2011

It is not enough for people to get a non-bs answer? FFS...No wonder people have "issues" with the staff here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Breth - Lost City
    Breth - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I love you.
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I posteded

And where the hell have you been young lady? *stapms feet*

YOUR GROUNDED!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    HURRY!!! ONLY 440 more pages to go! POST!!!!!!

LMAO *pets and shoulder pats* next time buddy... next time we'll get'm
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Now that we know that you're really here, can you schedule someone to look after the Tech Support forum some time? b:cute (Like not while trying to get the game up...)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
    edited December 2011
    LMAO *pets and shoulder pats* next time buddy... next time we'll get'm

b:sadb:cry
  • AxelVirinial - Archosaur
    AxelVirinial - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    it Is Not Enough For People To Get A Non-bs Answer? Ffs...no Wonder People Have "issues" With The Staff Here...

+1,000
  • SupremeBoy - Heavens Tear
    SupremeBoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2011

shud've given the reference of Wikipedia xD....
  • Descendus - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    +1,000

you're doing it wrong.......

+9,001....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AxelVirinial - Archosaur
    AxelVirinial - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    you're doing it wrong.......

+9,001....

Ohoho, I see what you did there.
  • Descendus - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    #600 Post get!.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2011
    i can see it now,

everyone every 40 secs is typing 5million words a min, logging in and out of pwi . . .

your doing it right!
  • Ichibankai - Lost City
    Ichibankai - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It is not enough for people to get a non-bs answer? FFS...No wonder people have "issues" with the staff here...

haha yeah they have time to do all that but cant read a book that says hey you fked up here fix it before you are set on fire btw they got up to 200 gallons of gas ijs..
  • sirlee
    sirlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:sleepb:worriedb:spitb:cold

HOPE IT WORKS NOW~!
  • ArmagetonGod - Archosaur
    ArmagetonGod - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    a poem by me: Roses are red, i like waffles, i am a toaster XD
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    b:sadb:cry

Then again.... we got the patch.

servers are still down... >:|

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjareta - Archosaur
    Kinjareta - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I wanna get onto Archosaur now! I was play on my cleric and mess around with fashion Q_Q

#600 I got the post! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DG_Anna - Lost City
    DG_Anna - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    601th
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    One of the best 9x clerics out there, built for pve but owning people in pvp. b:victory

Loving me and loving others is just who I am and if you want to disagree then you can get a life! b:bye
  • Descendus - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Lol FML
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.