How long until my avatar updates?

Options
Sjilver - Sanctuary
Sjilver - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I changed it about 2 days ago I think - still showing the ugly old one in posts but the new one at the top of my screen. Just curious how long before it starts showing the new one in threads? ta
Post edited by Sjilver - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It should be instant. o.o I can see on Core that you're an earthguard. Try picking again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Sjilver - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It should be instant. o.o I can see on Core that you're an earthguard. Try picking again?

Thanks - just clicked on it again and chose in-game character. Will see how long it takes b:thanks
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Again, it should be instant. If it isn't working right away then something is going wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Sjilver - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Again, it should be instant. If it isn't working right away then something is going wrong.

Hmm - any ideas on what I need to do then? The avatar at top left of my page (where it says Edit your Avatar) is OK, and I have followed the steps in the sticky to get it there.

EDIT - have submitted a ticket which search of the internet suggested.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Do you maybe happen to have two avatars for your earthguard? I got that issue with my mystic, one works, the other is broken o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sjilver - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Just thought I should update for anyone else affected by this - CS just advised there is a bug in the forums which they have sent to the devs for a fix - so occasionally avatars are not updating.