TT3-3 Armageddon

2»

Comments

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    That's not PWE giving your money back, that's the credit card company crediting you back on THEIR customer service promise. Big differnce. And please don't try to argue legalities of and the ins and outs of credit laws believe me I know the law alot better than probably anyone else on these forums.

PWE isn't refunding your money your credit card company is just giving you the benefit of the doubt that services weren't rendered.

Not what PWI told me, they said money was taken back. b:pleased
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yes instead of send in a ticket or a PM let's make a thread so even more people find out how to glitch it.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yes instead of send in a ticket or a PM let's make a thread so even more people find out how to glitch it.

Good plan is good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Not what PWI told me, they said money was taken back. b:pleased

Sure they did. What happens in reality is that credit card companies build up hundreds sometimes thousands of credit claims against corporations and then they sue. Rarely these things go to court mostly they settle. But it's not you on an individual basis that is recieving your money back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I know about the glitch for about 6 months, and that only because the previous 6 before that I wasn't loggin in at all. So now u come with "omg send ticket don't post on forum"? Everyone and their mother knows about the glitch. It's just a TT boss, a small piece in the puzzle. r8/R9 and nirv is much more important for PWI because that's the gear that gets high lvl shards and refine in them which ultimately makes them the coin/$ suckers. If all the bosses would be glitch-able then yeah, they would care. One boss? pff, forget about it.

And yeah, +1 to Zorac post, that's how things work. I know it might be counter-intuitive at first, but believe me , CC companies don't actually lose money over it.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This bugs been around as long as I can remember o.o But it's probably allowed, I mean, it's exactly the same concept as the BH metal bug people used to do, and some maybe still do. GMs didn't care about that.
  • XCurse - Dreamweaver
    XCurse - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    6 months?
    ive known it for more than a year b:chuckle
    the game is full of glitches. dev so lazy to fix bugs what's new. b:bye
    am still waiting on the new glitch I discovered to be will known. prob in 1 yr b:laugh
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I'm actually all for full disclosure of any glitches.

PWI obviously isn't capable of fixing or monitoring such glitches, why not let everyone use them and at least be fair about it?

Don't ask PWI to fix it, ask the mods to sticky it! b:victory
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Dear GMs,
    I would like to tell you that the Twilight-Temple instance has a significant bug, which actually makes true TT farmers suffer, such as the price of Illusion Stones decreased by estimated up to 50%. You can just pull the last boss (Armageddon) into the corner(divided from the rest by walls) and kill the boss with any other character.
    As a paying costumer I expect a game without any bugs, i have the urgent matter of concern to fix this bug.
    Thank you for your effort,
    Sincerly

let me enlighten you a bit dumbass.
    You choose to pay, you have the option to pay, in no way is PWI directly forcing you to pay so you have no right to complain about minor bugs such as these.
    It aint that hard of a boss to complain about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX4PThRGEo4
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You choose to pay, you have the option to pay, in no way is PWI directly forcing you to pay so you have no right to complain about minor bugs such as these.
    It aint that hard of a boss to complain about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX4PThRGEo4

I think it's funny you called him a dumbass and you felt the need to hand out a video of an OP group doing arma.....KP has full +11/12 armor with +12 r9 daggers. He's annoyed that players far far far worse then most of us, including the people in the vid, can go and glitch arma that would otherwise get squad wiped in 3 seconds.

I agree the premise of "I pay and demand you fixing things" was amusing, but paying or not the bugs should be fixed, and players that cannot do it properly shouldn't be allowed to get the kill and drops. And this applies for all bosses that this type of AI applies too.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    6 months?
    ive known it for more than a year b:chuckle
    the game is full of glitches. dev so lazy to fix bugs what's new. b:bye
    am still waiting on the new glitch I discovered to be will known. prob in 1 yr b:laugh

6+6 = 12 in my book.
    So yeah, more than a year, but kinda' need to read and understand.

There are a few other glitches ppl abuse, like all f2p games, PWI is full of them

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ummm.... no read the TOS.

However from when past games if PWE have been shut down they end the ablity to charge zen a week or so before the servers are to shutdown to prevent people from trying such a thing.

But the TOS is pretty ironclad, nothing you can do to try and squeek a penny back from them once you give it.

/facepalm

TOS is mostly meaningless. They can say whatever they want in a EULA or TOS, but that doesn't mean anything. Consumer law in your state/country trumps any EULA or TOS.

There are a few legitimate grievances that could be addressed in a class-action lawsuit. Good luck finding people willing to spend any money to file that suit though...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    And I'm saying no matter the situation PWE will never return charged funds.

Well maybe 1 situation, if your credit info was stolen and used then you would be able to get your money back.

PWI could shutdown right now and everyone that has charged zen is just screwed, once you charge it it's gone, that's why when you charge it it asks in some form "Are you sure?"

Not true, PWI is obligated to give you any service you pay for. Which is why they gave refunds and shut down the ability to charge zen when they shutdown HOTK and LOMA. It's not a donation, there is not please donate button. You're paying for zhen and only zhen. Which is why they can shutdown the entire game and give you back that zhen you just charged and call it a day even if you didn't want to use it on any other PWI game. You're not buying anything for PWI. You're buying Zhen from PWE. They are also obligated to honor advertised sale prices, which is why I got a refund for the Queen's Tiara for the difference of the advertised sale price at time of purchase and actual purchase price.

/facepalm

TOS is mostly meaningless. They can say whatever they want in a EULA or TOS, but that doesn't mean anything. Consumer law in your state/country trumps any EULA or TOS.

There are a few legitimate grievances that could be addressed in a class-action lawsuit. Good luck finding people willing to spend any money to file that suit though...

The only one I could think of that would cost more money than it would be worth to pursue is them charging for guild bases months after the wars were cancelled even though they still advertised it as a feature of base wars. But you'd have to get involved all of the people who put any money into the base, prove you spent money on the base for the wars, eg having some form of proof of purchase and proof of advertisement of the base wars. Besides that you would need to hire a lawyer. All in all it would be far more expensive than it was worth, which is what prevents rational people from doing anything about it. You'd probably come out hundreds of dollars in the hole by doing that. And even then you'd have to be one of the small group of people who purchased it thinking it was already included based off the advertisements which was only the first like 4-5 guilds that bought it. If you purchased it knowing it didn't have it because you hoped they would be able to succeed in implementing that service you're SOL. Since most places don't cover future services that companies hope to implement someday.

@OP

Your money was only used to purchase zhen from PWE. All of their MMOs are as-is meaning that you can't sue them just because there is a bug even though you paid money for it, anymore than you could sue a seller of a car who offered to sell you their crappy car for 200 dollars as-is. It's buyer beware you knew the game was buggy before you chose to transfer your zhen to it, PWI is under no obligation to fix it for you. Or anyone else, so that you think because you spent money you can demand that is kinda funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • KillerPuzzy - Dreamweaver
    KillerPuzzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Am I dealing with children? First of all, I would like you to ask someone to teach you manners, such as debating instead of insulting. Furthermore, you obviously didn't understand what I am talking about. This movie meant to show what? You can do every TT fast, efficent and easy with a whole sqaud; even with aps DDs. You tried to do this boss solo yet? (like i do, without any squadmembers/dds/...) obviously not; otherwise you would understand when I call him a hard boss. You completely missed the topic, atleast you have shown your mental skill. For a proper in establishment with online forum there might be someone responsible to sort this kind of posts/ 'costumers'? I can't spend my whole day with sending tickets.
  • _Zanir_ - Heavens Tear
    _Zanir_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ok, so you're doing to this what that other moronic sin did to the FC issue. I don't see why it matters to you honestly, big deal, they can duo it. You can solo. Aside from prices being a bit lower I really don't see how it impacts you. Never understood why you people can't just swallow your pride and just let people play the damn game. Ironic that it's a sin who first called out all the drama over the FC bug, big old "QQ I'm not the only one who can get to 105 now FIX IT NAO, it's not fair!" and now another sin who's butthurt that people can farm the stuff that he does. Can they do it as fast with their subpar gear? no. Is it going to be profitable for them outside of 2x? Probably not.

Guess I just don't get why all these "OP" people can't just shut up and play the game like everyone else.
  • Hollyyy - Lost City
    Hollyyy - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Guess I just don't get why all these "OP" people can't just shut up and play the game like everyone else.

No need to be but hurt because your precious bug has been reported. God forbid someone act for the better of the wider community.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Did you ever consider, that Illusion Stone prices went down, because there are so many (better and cheaper) alternatives to the crappy TT99 chest? b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SirHammer - Heavens Tear
    SirHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Am I dealing with children?
    Mostly, yes.
    First of all, I would like you to ask someone to teach you manners, such as debating instead of insulting.
    It's You against 10.000 trolls / kids(physically or mentally), u can't win this ;)
    Furthermore, you obviously didn't understand what I am talking about.
    You are complaininig that You didn't get as high price as You'd like to because this boss can be glitched, it can, and it will stay that way because like many before me said, noone will ever fix it. And because u charge Zen from time to time You expect them to do something about it. The problem is noone is making You pay, this game is free(as also been said), You pay to make this game easier/nicer FOR YOU.
    This movie meant to show what? You can do every TT fast, efficent and easy with a whole sqaud; even with aps DDs. You tried to do this boss solo yet? (like i do, without any squadmembers/dds/...) obviously not; otherwise you would understand when I call him a hard boss.
    TT's aren't supposed to be "soloed", by design it was supposed to be squad efford. The fact that You can solo it is just bug in design of the game. But You decide to skip that because it suits You.
    You completely missed the topic, atleast you have shown your mental skill.
    And here comes the insult.
    For a proper in establishment with online forum there might be someone responsible to sort this kind of posts/ 'costumers'?
    There are such people, they are called moderators, and their job is to make sure noone goes off-topic and noone insults other people. He/She didn't insult You, just said the truth. The problem is You didn't like the answer, that's where insult part came from.
    I can't spend my whole day with sending tickets.
    You are not supposed to, You are supposed to submit ONE ticket and wait for response, if it doesn't come it means GM's don't give a rat's ***.

And Now I'm waiting for insults towards me.
  • Hollyyy - Lost City
    Hollyyy - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Another thing too LOL, by publicizing this glitch you've caused more people to know about it. So in turn, you've actually made the situation worse? something to thing about.
  • thugboy3
    thugboy3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Dear GMs,
    I would like to tell you that the Twilight-Temple instance has a significant bug, which actually makes true TT farmers suffer, such as the price of Illusion Stones decreased by estimated up to 50%. You can just pull the last boss (Armageddon) into the corner(divided from the rest by walls) and kill the boss with any other character.
    As a paying costumer I expect a game without any bugs, i have the urgent matter of concern to fix this bug.
    Thank you for your effort,
    Sincerly

clearly ur a dumb ***, along with many of the others that replied to this thread, so lets just sum this up
    1. cant be solod by +5 geared people cos the boss hits close to 10K+
    2. can only be solod by OP geared people = merchants/farmers/cashshoppers
    3. your an epic failllllllllllllllllllllllllllll for paying PWI money to do wat you could do yourself with some slight effort
    4. happy gaming b:dirtyb:kiss
    5. love u all

P.S id like to see a +5 sin take on a Twilight Gaurnob/Polearm or even a Twilight Rath Fight QQ b:shocked
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    50%? that illusion stone in world chat for 8m is 25% of what they used to be. I don't do 3-3 anymore for coin. Gold mats are at such a **** level of over-saturated I think I could leave for a straight year (with them not having another 2x) and they still wont be back up to chip price.

I agree, arma needs fixed. The sins that have +5 gear and +10 weapon still getting same gold mats I can and I don't even glitch it. But I warn you now, that isn't the majority of people that are drowning the market and you wont see prices go up. Maybe you cut out a few idiots that sell for stupidly low vs you which forces you to drop prices, but the prices are going to get there with so many legit people that can kill it anyway. The only thing that really will change is the speed at which prices drop. I kid in world chat if 3-3 gold mats hit 100k yet but really I'm not joking just let them hit up another 2x in a month they will easily be under 4m-5m.

lolololololololololol

this is the same guy that was telling me why dont u do arma in the corner???lol traz go bk to ur cage lololololb:kissb:kissb:kissb:kissb:kiss
    i will send sonh there :P
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    btw, why ppl qqing about this and not about goonz glitch?
    ....well.....now it is fixed XD
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    as a paying customer i think they should fix aggro mechanicsb:chuckle

but seriously ive killed the boss legitimately and IMO its easier with a barb tank that cancels stuff when it needs to be.. as opposed to a +12 g15 sin that just spark macros and doesn't give a **** about helping cancel aoes etc with their earthquake and demon knife throw.

oh wait, what was this thread about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    as a paying customer i think they should fix aggro mechanicsb:chuckle

but seriously ive killed the boss legitimately and IMO its easier with a barb tank that cancels stuff when it needs to be.. as opposed to a +12 g15 sin that just spark macros and doesn't give a **** about helping cancel aoes etc with their earthquake and demon knife throw.

oh wait, what was this thread about?

Tig ol' bitties
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Tig ol' bitties

i can has?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I still fail to see how this would be efficient as I can trio the entirety of 3-3 already (with me logging a barb buffer and sin logging a veno for amp), also the prices of gold mats are falling because of the speed at which people can farm them with a halfway decent squad (I personally got 9 gold mats from various bosses from genie to illusion lord yesterday in about 5 runs).

Personally the genie and beast mats sell the fastest (possibly due to them being essential for certain classes like sins) where as the illusion lord chest mats are less useful due to lunar 2nd cast being an option, rank8 chest for sins, rank9 or rank8 recast chest for everyone else
  • Shadowthin - Dreamweaver
    Shadowthin - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Just a question, which OS do you use? Some windows, like around 90% of people? And while paying for it (Hacking and pirating are illegal like everyone knows), why don't you go to see Microsoft's devs to complain that Windows is bugged from everywhere and you want them to give you a free version?

Just my two cents, i couldn't resist b:laugh
    ST

P.S.: Js, do you ever have realized that not only the Illusion's stones'prices had dropped? And i don't remember about a glitch on every TT boss. But like i said... js xD
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Just a question, which OS do you use? Some windows, like around 90% of people? And while paying for it (Hacking and pirating are illegal like everyone knows), why don't you go to see Microsoft's devs to complain that Windows is bugged from everywhere and you want them to give you a free version?

Just my two cents, i couldn't resist b:laugh
    ST

P.S.: Js, do you ever have realized that not only the Illusion's stones'prices had dropped? And i don't remember about a glitch on every TT boss. But like i said... js xD

And as a paying customer I demand there's no trolls QQing about an old glitch when it has nothing to do with the mat's worth b:surrender