/Surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    *votes no to annoy everyone*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Someone should go ahead and rename this thread to "Gear Archive and Discussion Thread" since people have yet to learn what TW actually is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Someone should go ahead and rename this thread to "Gear Archive and Discussion Thread" since people have yet to learn what TW actually is.

As much as you'd like to think TW is all about strategy, its essentially a conventional, pitched tactics/gear based battle. In these types of battles the side with superior numbers and firepower wins the majority of the time.

Now, if we could vary the landscape and obstacles, add siege engines, remove the amount of easy access to information/location, and vary the starting times of TW as well as be unable to predict enemy numbers at different locations, *THAT* would actually require skill, strategy, and proper execution.

Imagine if there was a time slot on Friday, say 8:00 to 11:00, where any land could be attacked without the server telling everyone about it, with no restrictions on how many lands at once could be attacked at any time, but everyone in the instance had to walk through a valley similar to the one in GV so that it took at least ~5-10 minutes to reach the TW map? And then once you reached the TW map it could be one of say, 7 or 8 entirely different maps?

That kind of battle would require both coordination, logistics, proper scouting/spying, encryption of orders to prevent spies, attack planning, and countless other things. In that kind of battle, skill, ingenuity, and strategy would play a major outcome in deciding the victor. As the strongest faction obtained more lands, it would become harder and harder to defend due to logistics and stretched supply/communication lines.

Instead this is our current TW system: place EVERYONE into an essentially empty room with like 4 non-factor towers, then ask them to brawl it out? That's gear and overall power.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    Taishang - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lets have a standardized gear TW. Would be fun right?

Herrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm just going to leave this here.

P.S. Reading the video description is advised. Like...really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Checked out a Catalyst BM's gear today who I considered a "random average not big name", violator, who had R8 pole axes, now full R9 +10 with full VIT stones. That makes him out gear every Kylin BM (because I don't know if Dispo is even in Kylin still). That's just a random.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    I'm just going to leave this here.

P.S. Reading the video description is advised. Like...really.

That part at 2:35 where Jekel and Nemki got hurt was my last ditch leeroy jenkins effort into the heart of catalyst, with 0 support :p. It didn't end well for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Checked out a Catalyst BM's gear today who I considered a "random average not big name", violator, who had R8 pole axes, now full R9 +10 with full VIT stones. That makes him out gear every Kylin BM (because I don't know if Dispo is even in Kylin still). That's just a random.

I'm pretty sure oOViolatorOo is like our best geared/highest HP BM besides Apologies. ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    People should check out my gear when looking for an average catalyst BM, im not in the top tier but im definately at about the mid range of our gear spectrum for BMs.

Also you can see me do a suicide charge at the end of the TW (im the BM who aoes the buffing kylins at the catapults then dies).

Also someone please fix the shards on egocentrism a bm with +3 first cast axes has no right hiting anyone for 7k crits, especially not a rank9 psy
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    She's been full r9 (no belt) +10 vit stoned for a while.....just got her axes ijs.b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011

WTF you smoking, Cata BMs are like the ONLY ones not pimped out completely.
    They make me feel better about myself because sometimes I get four of them around me or something (with Psy will up) and then when stun comes off I can actually Aqua Cannon and one-shot one or two if I get a crit.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    The problem is, just from asking a couple people in Catalsyt:

People who are currently in Catalyst, see absolutely 0 reason to leave catalyst. Leaving Catalyst means joining an "inferior" faction - why would anyone do that? They are happy facerolling in Cata atm.

The majority of cata - don't even think for a second about other possibilities. They get easy money from TW, farm nirvana, farm tiger event - and then upgrade their gears just for the sake of upgrading their gears. Does it help in TW? No. Cata facerolls everything already as is. But do they even think about it? Absolutely not. They go to west arch in groups to pk lowbies, and call it pk'ing. They see their gear getting better and better, and that provides them with a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment.

They just don't think about the condition of the rest of the server, at all. It simply doesn't concern them, nor do they care to do anything about it. They view it solely from their own limited perspective.

Sorry for those in cata who actually don't think this way, but the majority in Cata are like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    The problem is, just from asking a couple people in Catalsyt:

People who are currently in Catalyst, see absolutely 0 reason to leave catalyst. Leaving Catalyst means joining an "inferior" faction - why would anyone do that? They are happy facerolling in Cata atm.

The majority of cata - don't even think for a second about other possibilities. They get easy money from TW, farm nirvana, farm tiger event - and then upgrade their gears just for the sake of upgrading their gears. Does it help in TW? No. Cata facerolls everything already as is. But do they even think about it? Absolutely not. They go to west arch in groups to pk lowbies, and call it pk'ing. They see their gear getting better and better, and that provides them with a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment.

They just don't think about the condition of the rest of the server, at all. It simply doesn't concern them, nor do they care to do anything about it. They view it solely from their own limited perspective.

Sorry for those in cata who actually don't think this way, but the majority in Cata are like this.

True but to be fair, that's the case with every faction. My point being, you can't call Catalyst selfish for sticking together, because that's what ANY faction would do if they were succeeding.
    I agree with you the server would be more fun if we didn't have a guild that had a monopoloy on the server. Hell, in my opinion? It'd be awesome if we could work as a server to spread guilds out evenly. See how man r9s we have, split them out evenly among however many different factions we can fill, do the same with +10-12 weapon characters (TT99+), then fill the rest of the guild with randoms.

I love the **** out of CrimsonJr. Nothing's more fun than lowbie faction vs. lowbie faction. The relaxed attitude, the lack of formal organization, the wide spectrum of experience and skill ranging from each player among both factions, the lack of tower knowledge or charms among random players all make for an extremely unpredictable and interesting fight.
    Bigger guild wars by comparison are just dull, because after a few weeks it becomes clear who the underdog is and who's got more control, and honestly....name a single instance of a top guild adapting to overcome through strategy. Not through stacking, not through more recruits (or less showing for the enemy), not through CSing out the ***, but I mean legitimately adapting their strategy and organization until they overcome the enemy. Can you think of an example? I can't.
    And besides that, bigger guilds are more uptight. They expect to win and invest time and money into doing so, so they have a logical reason to be upset if they lose: it's a loss of profit or a waste of time (depending on if you're satisfied with just having fun or not; apparently a lot of people aren't). A smaller guild doesn't expect to win, so it's even more of a surprise when they do, and it feels great. The losing guild also doesn't feel depressibad cause they never expected to win; it was 50-50 from the get-go.

But that will never happen. Why? Ambition. Some people are ambitious and aim to win at all costs. These are the people that start organizing their guild, these are the people that start smooching koosh to get OP recruits and these are the people that stress perfect attendance. A guild with good attendance, OP recruits and lots of thought-out organization vs. a guild that's just saying "come if you want," invites who they can and doesn't organize until the TW itself...guess who wins? And thus, we're eventually ALL forced to organize as well, and thus we have big guilds.

And judging by the way Harshlands acts, I doubt that'll ever change. Every day I think more and more people play this game just for the self-esteem boost of winning, not because they actually have fun doing it. "The journey is the destination" should be the motto of people, but I think more people only have their eyes on the desitnation. Hell, I'm not gonna lie: I'm actually extremely disappointed in Kylin. We came within 100k's of defeating Catalyst, we CAN beat Crimson, but are we doing this? No, we're simply not showing at all. Sign-ups have plummeted ever since we lost despite getting Catalyst's crystal within 100k's of health to the point where now Crimson's giving us difficulty, and while others may want to attribute that to coincidence or the holidays, I say there must be a reason, and that reason is that people just want to win. Gotta give Crimson credit, they at least stick together through losses. Sure they go uber-dormant until they've gained strength to fight again, but at least they keep at it.

Long story short, ambition ****ing sucks *** and people need to learn to drop their ambitions for a second and just have fun.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    Taishang - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2011

This server would change if Kylin Crimson Valhalla afterlife or whatever let go of all their diffrences and just for a few tw's managed to work together. If those factions could work together the rest of the server would follow. Its impossible to get this point in everyones heads. Once catalyst is gone you can fight eachother later.

You talk like this is wonderland. Sadly there are many factions on this server who just do nothing unless it benefits them. Not saying its always a bad thing. For instance "Crimson"

Where was Crimson when everyone stacked Catalyst?
    You see Kylin,Valala, even AfterLife or did they? have done it together, but Crimson? Where they be? Instead of growing some ballz they curled up did nothing but continue to wipe Deicide off the map.

Interesting how Insanity and Crimson were buddy buddy allies but when Insanity was getting rolled Crimson did nothing to help them. Instead they let them lose all their lands and die. Then eventually Crimson got them to merge with them. Or was I dreaming?

Ashez - "We will attack Catalyst only when you can assured a 100% victory"
    Ashez - "We will continue to attack Kylin for PRACTICE TW." We offered to stop attacking them but he still wanted the so called "Practive TW"

On that same conversation with Ashez he said " We will wait until you TW with Catalyst is finished" lulululz Zerg B right as TW started was such a great success for them.

I see that most factions has attacked or tried to attack Catalyst as a team. Of course we get rolled and 1shotted all day. Crimson hasn't attacked Catalyst once yet. I wonder why?

It all comes back down to "Crimson". WHY DA FAK HAVEN'T YOU DONE ANYTHING USEFUL?

Hope you all like my big long post. I hope that we can all be friends and eat rice and drink tea together b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You talk like this is wonderland. Sadly there are many factions on this server who just do nothing unless it benefits them. Not saying its always a bad thing. For instance "Crimson"

You see Kylin,Valala, even AfterLife or did they? have done it together, but Crimson? Where they be? Instead of growing some ballz they curled up did nothing but continue to wipe Deicide off the map.

Interesting how Insanity and Crimson were buddy buddy allies but when Insanity was getting rolled Crimson did nothing to help them. Instead they let them lose all their lands and die. Then eventually Crimson got them to merge with them. Or was I dreaming?

Ashez - "We will attack Catalyst only when you can assured a 100% victory"
    Ashez - "We will continue to attack Kylin for PRACTICE TW." We offered to stop attacking them but he still wanted the so called "Practive TW"

On that same conversation with Ashez he said " We will wait until you TW with Catalyst is finished" lulululz Zerg B right as TW started was such a great success for them.

I see that most factions has attacked or tried to attack Catalyst as a team. Of course we get rolled and 1shotted all day. Crimson hasn't attacked Catalyst once yet. I wonder why?

It all comes back down to "Crimson". WHY DA FAK HAVEN'T YOU DONE ANYTHING USEFUL?

Hope you all like my big long post. I hope that we can all be friends and eat rice and drink tea together b:kiss

I dont get crimson myself. It seems like they are scared of catalyst but when you look at their tw goals what are they?

They gain land but dont protect it. They dont do much defence. Crimson will never attack catalyst i think best to just ignore them. Crimson doesnt care for fun tws. Win or lose you can make any tw fun.

Crimson will be no help at all if war comes on catalyst. You have to fight help from others that are willing to fight not just stand around and only win smaller faction tws.

I dont think catalyst will get the stacked wars it wants the server has learned its lesson. When they take the map if they can before the reset (if there is a reset). They just want the stacked wars for us helping them.

I personally just say wait and do nothing they have become the best and might as well suffer for what that means.

How many years can you fight catalyst with no chalange at all?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Tynave - Harshlands
    Tynave - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i dont even know where u guys going at
    half the stuff u say is half right and the other half wrong lol

its kylins own fault that they are in this state now
    valhalla is as good as gone
    and afterlife has little fun on is own
    catalyst was never rly stacked

just talking about present time

and to kylin
    i was on teamspeak when u guys came over to crimson TS
    and u guys said "we whipe crimson of the map"
    the reason (could misunderstood that) was
    "we dont trust u because in the last quarter of year 2010 u betrayed us"
    something like that

and if u guys rly wanna stack catalyst u have to attack the right lands
    cause the TW schedule is not random it depends on wich land u attack
    i bet u guys didnt even know that

and if u say i dont know anything then i dont know anything
    im just playing harshlands since August 2009
    say yes to personal opinions b:bye

gogo flame me i probably wont even respond cause its funny b:chuckle
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Quite a long time considering I dont even need to logon except to TW (I have good enough gears to compete atm and honestly BM's can get by being extremely undergeared most of the challenge for a bm is positioning and timing, plus my stall makes more coin than I need for charms etc).

atm I only play to gear my alts and have random fun with old friends in instances, oh and sell cheap/give for free various mats my guild mates want as I can easily farm anything needed.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    I dont get crimson myself. It seems like they are scared of catalyst but when you look at their tw goals what are they?

They gain land but dont protect it. They dont do much defence. Crimson will never attack catalyst i think best to just ignore them. Crimson doesnt care for fun tws. Win or lose you can make any tw fun.

Crimson will be no help at all if war comes on catalyst. You have to fight help from others that are willing to fight not just stand around and only win smaller faction tws.

I dont think catalyst will get the stacked wars it wants the server has learned its lesson. When they take the map if they can before the reset (if there is a reset). They just want the stacked wars for us helping them.

I personally just say wait and do nothing they have become the best and might as well suffer for what that means.

How many years can you fight catalyst with no chalange at all?

I think his point is more how can Crimson expect anyone to help with Catalyst if they're the last on the map and haven't ever offered to help anyone else. Like Val and Kylin, no matter what you think of the little truce thingy, for what it's worth tried working together. Crimson didn't.

And thus history repeats itself. I know people will say "ya ya sure," but Kylin is losing due to sign-up issues. We get like 50 sign-ups and even if we DO have fillers, the problem is the fillers show at the last minute and then leaders aren't sure WHO is filling in or WHERE they filled in, so then maybe we have a +10 r8 archer in an otherwise magic squad and we don't know we can use him.
    Last TW against Crimson we probably had ~65 people at our peak and we've seen massive mistakes from Crimson the last two wars, so yeah, I can promise you Crimson isn't going to be able to handle Catalyst unless they recruit half the server, which isn't likely to happen, considering EVERYONE has bid Cata at some point and attempted a stack EXCEPT Crimson.

The server as a whole needs to fix this. We need to stop fighting each other and fight Catalyst. It's a joke. Whether you think people need to be on board sooner or that everyone should swallow their bitterness and support Crimson now anyways, that's a matter of opinion, but the problem is that both of those opinions can never agree.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    We all know crimson is working for its own end unless they change which would be nice. This BS that catalyst cant be stopped makes me laugh every time. You ask 100 people in pwi if they dont think they can do anything against catalyst 80 of them will say they cant the rest would say they tried.

Catalyst doesnt have much more they could do i dont get how they cant stand taking over the server again and again. I dont get why most of the server is taking it laying down. Most of catalyst isnt even that good and the only reason they win is because they have a good few strong people that know what they are doing.

There are alot of ranked people to draw power from. Valhalla has ranked people so does crimson,kylin,afterlife, dumass (may have a few).

To get at least 2 of these factions to work together is hard and it would take some kind of person or leader to even ask or bring them into action.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Ok. Crimson absolutely refuses to stack anything and just does it's own thing, hoping it will somehow get lucky and survive. Valala is afraid of a real TW so they just attack 3rd tier factions that stand no chance. Afterlife's sole mission atm is to see Kylin wiped off the map.

Just from reading the above, how the f*** can you expect any kind of stack?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2011
    You guys still haven't figured Crimson, Val, or AL out?
    Crimson- TW's for land rather than fun, and sits in place to "gear up" their members because they think gear= automatic win, while attacking other factions that are having stacked TW's and calling it "practice". To see he still calls it practice TW's to this day is depressing. You either know how to lead a TW or you don't. I still remember the time Kylin was losing to Zulu, and a few of us from Crimson suggested stacking Zulu with Crimson, but Ashez didn't want Zulu to go after us, and that we needed more "time to gear up". In other words, he was a *****. I can see how the "gearing up" helped since we continued getting rolled.

Now Val, I don't even know. They might have gained my respect if they attacked Cata after being knocked off the map... But instead they went for Bloodline, a faction full of mostly 80x, and they still held Val off for nearly 2 hours. At this point, Val doesn't even matter.

AL... Well, I honestly saw them being a factor in the beginning.... until they merged with Val. Look how well that ended.

Kylin is honestly the only other major faction I have respect for. They made a hella good comeback, and had some awesome TW's. I only hope their sign ups get better and they return to what they were a couple months ago. Plus they have raging asians so that = automatic win.

Catalyst are honey badgers. We don't give a ****!

All in all, successful stacks won't happen, and its gonna end the same way it did with the Zulu times. Crimson will be known as the hero of the server that goes up against the big bad Catalyst, and everyone will jump ship there. Again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Today my PWI randomly uninstalled from my computer. Way too lazy to re-install. Its been a fun (not really) 3 years, bros.
    Unban me.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Today my PWI randomly uninstalled from my computer. Way too lazy to re-install. Its been a fun (not really) 3 years, bros.

Gimme your characters.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited December 2011

CrimsonJr needs you though :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    You guys still haven't figured Crimson, Val, or AL out?
    Crimson- TW's for land rather than fun, and sits in place to "gear up" their members because they think gear= automatic win, while attacking other factions that are having stacked TW's and calling it "practice". To see he still calls it practice TW's to this day is depressing. You either know how to lead a TW or you don't. I still remember the time Kylin was losing to Zulu, and a few of us from Crimson suggested stacking Zulu with Crimson, but Ashez didn't want Zulu to go after us, and that we needed more "time to gear up". In other words, he was a *****. I can see how the "gearing up" helped since we continued getting rolled.

Now Val, I don't even know. They might have gained my respect if they attacked Cata after being knocked off the map... But instead they went for Bloodline, a faction full of mostly 80x, and they still held Val off for nearly 2 hours. At this point, Val doesn't even matter.

AL... Well, I honestly saw them being a factor in the beginning.... until they merged with Val. Look how well that ended.

Kylin is honestly the only other major faction I have respect for. They made a hella good comeback, and had some awesome TW's. I only hope their sign ups get better and they return to what they were a couple months ago. Plus they have raging asians so that = automatic win.

Catalyst are honey badgers. We don't give a ****!

All in all, successful stacks won't happen, and its gonna end the same way it did with the Zulu times. Crimson will be known as the hero of the server that goes up against the big bad Catalyst, and everyone will jump ship there. Again.

Then jump back off ship when things change. Idiots only watch for color on a map. No wonder no one wants to stack these people need to suffer. Its why I dont try taking this fight into the game you have no back up.

Hope there is no reset.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    CrimsonJr needs you though :(

It's ok, I'm sure iamgaylolololo is ready to take control in his absense.

It is sad to see him go though. :c
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited December 2011
    Then jump back off ship when things change. Idiots only watch for color on a map. No wonder no one wants to stack these people need to suffer. Its why I dont try taking this fight into the game you have no back up.

Hope there is no reset.

I already did.

Do I get a sticker?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mage4pwi
    mage4pwi Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011

It comes from the guy who didn't have a pair to bid Zulu on Archo when Crimson bid 1K. And went on about a Crimson / Zulu conspiracy in a Kylin forum thread. I think one of your own Kylin members wrote a nice reply asking why Kylin didn't bid Archo when Crimson bid 1K.

We offered to stop attacking them but he still wanted the so called "Practive TW"

Offered to stop attacking when Catalyst came knocking on the door? Else no offers b:laugh

I did say we had a lot of TW organization to focus on and hence offered to wait if Kylin were stacked by Crimson and Catalysts. Your guy Roland has it on recording go ask for it. Oh and his last words to us were "We are going to talk to Catalysts now". Along with the "we will wipe you off the map" and we said "go right ahead we don't mind" ... expected Catalysts / Kylin stack on us but it turned out to be a Valhalla / Kylin stack. I was even offered a proposition to which the words from that person was "you will consider this soon" and I'm sure it was assumed we would disband if we lost the lands or something.

Kylin was never stacked with Crimson/Catalysts after good old Roland's trust was such he got a recording of my statement to take me to e-court if I broke my word.

So which zerg B brah? b:cute

You guys were happy attacking Crimson and we were happy paying back the compliment and Crimson / Kylin wars arguably were some of the longest and fun wars on the server. If Kylin was all about helping others stack the dominant faction, then you guys prolly should have thought about that a bit earlier like when Curses did before anyone knew about Valhalla's TW potential.

Wasn't it obvious that after the first few rick rolling Valhalla got, Catalysts were going to be the dominant faction on the server? What was Kylin doing when Catalysts finished with Valhalla and wiped out AL? Oh ye you guys were planning the Catalysts stacks by attacking Crimson.

Guess you guys were expecting Crimson to be rolled off next and then to do the last stand against Catalysts? I think Cristall even has mentioned that it was expected for Crimson to be taken out before Catalysts turned to Kylin? I might be wrong though this is what I heard.

I think his point is more how can Crimson expect anyone to help with Catalyst if they're the last on the map and haven't ever offered to help anyone else. Like Val and Kylin, no matter what you think of the little truce thingy, for what it's worth tried working together. Crimson didn't.

So Kylin offered to help other factions when they were being attacked? Or did Kylin think only of stacking Catalysts when their own TW came? I'm asking a genuine question LK.

and we've seen massive mistakes from Crimson the last two wars,

Never said Crimson was a bad *** TW faction. We have a lot to learn from and we learn as we go along. Hence that's why we saw the most decent TW option we had was to fight Kylin.
    edited December 2011
    mage4pwi wrote: »
    It comes from the guy who didn't have a pair to bid Zulu on Archo when Crimson bid 1K. And went on about a Crimson / Zulu conspiracy in a Kylin forum thread. I think one of your own Kylin members wrote a nice reply asking why Kylin didn't bid Archo when Crimson bid 1K.

Offered to stop attacking when Catalyst came knocking on the door? Else no offers b:laugh

I did say we had a lot of TW organization to focus on and hence offered to wait if Kylin were stacked by Crimson and Catalysts. Your guy Roland has it on recording go ask for it. Oh and his last words to us were "We are going to talk to Catalysts now". Along with the "we will wipe you off the map" and we said "go right ahead we don't mind" ... expected Catalysts / Kylin stack on us but it turned out to be a Valhalla / Kylin stack. I was even offered a proposition to which the words from that person was "you will consider this soon" and I'm sure it was assumed we would disband if we lost the lands or something.

Kylin was never stacked with Crimson/Catalysts after good old Roland's trust was such he got a recording of my statement to take me to e-court if I broke my word.

So which zerg B brah? b:cute

You guys were happy attacking Crimson and we were happy paying back the compliment and Crimson / Kylin wars arguably were some of the longest and fun wars on the server. If Kylin was all about helping others stack the dominant faction, then you guys prolly should have thought about that a bit earlier like when Curses did before anyone knew about Valhalla's TW potential.

Wasn't it obvious that after the first few rick rolling Valhalla got, Catalysts were going to be the dominant faction on the server? What was Kylin doing when Catalysts finished with Valhalla and wiped out AL? Oh ye you guys were planning the Catalysts stacks by attacking Crimson.

Guess you guys were expecting Crimson to be rolled off next and then to do the last stand against Catalysts? I think Cristall even has mentioned that it was expected for Crimson to be taken out before Catalysts turned to Kylin? I might be wrong though this is what I heard.

So Kylin offered to help other factions when they were being attacked? Or did Kylin think only of stacking Catalysts when their own TW came? I'm asking a genuine question LK.

Never said Crimson was a bad *** TW faction. We have a lot to learn from and we learn as we go along. Hence that's why we saw the most decent TW option we had was to fight Kylin.

I was gonna take my time to read this...

Then I realized you were hiding behind an alt, so nothing you say could be taken seriously.

herpaderp?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]