PWI opens then closes...

mrboobie
mrboobie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Support Desk
So Ive been playing PWI for about 2 weeks I think, and everythings been fine since then. Today I started PWI and clicked the start button, it gets to the loading screen and when the bottom bar loads it just closes the game. Any help please? I dont know what could be wrong...
Post edited by mrboobie on

Comments

• Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried clicking the Verify button in the launcher to ensure your game files are not corrupt for whatever reason?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    I've had this happen when my toon was stuck in a bugged spot. After you select you character, while the loading screen is up, hold the "W" key.

Even though you can't see it yet, your toon is loaded and that will move it off the buggy spot. Sometimes will take a couple of tries.

Failing that or verifying the files, submit a ticket and pray.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrboobie
    mrboobie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I've had this happen when my toon was stuck in a bugged spot. After you select you character, while the loading screen is up, hold the "W" key.

Even though you can't see it yet, your toon is loaded and that will move it off the buggy spot. Sometimes will take a couple of tries.

Failing that or verifying the files, submit a ticket and pray.

Fixed :D dont know if it was because I restarted my laptop or cause I was holding W :P haha... I think it was the restart cause It would close on startup not after character selection...
  • tgreens
    tgreens Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Thank you so much!