Psychic Help Plz

goldslave123
goldslave123 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Psychic
So ima be cash shopping either r8 gear, or i can get the warsoul belt, cube neck, and wings of cloudcharger cape, or i could +5 all r8 gear :P wat do u think i should do. im sage psy and i LIVE FOR PVP
Post edited by goldslave123 on

Comments

• The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    get rank8 definately, wings of cloud charger is awesome too, if you can't afford the cube neck and warsong belt just go with

Necklace of Giant strength and
    Final culti belt after map 4 (I forget the name atm)

I had those until I got my rank9 belt and cube neck and they are awesome At+5 there is almost no difference between those neck's and belts compared to the Cube neck and warsong belt. But definately get a wings of cloud charger if you can. Hope that helped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Hollyyy - Lost City
    Hollyyy - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    To be honest, theres no point in having all these flashy event ornaments without refines on them. For now, you're better off getting the rank 8 gear and working on it so you've got some solid HP going on. Then, start working on your ornaments.
  • Scorf_Wade - Sanctuary
    Scorf_Wade - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    getting r8 will be the right decision
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Rank 8 for sure + refine weapon for soulforce. Damage difference compare to anything except R9 is HUGE!!! + critical rate is awesome. I have 15% critical now and it's amazing especially in nirvana runs. Definitely worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Professor_X - Heavens Tear
    Professor_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    For psys it is all about soulforce, which is all about refines. That said... Don't spend too much on gear that isn't endgame for you. +5 is free... well mirages... I don't think I went over +5 on armor until I could get r9.
  • srle93
    srle93 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:victory