The soundtracks replaced.

perilouskitteh
perilouskitteh Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
I joined Perfect World international and played Perfect World for a good two years. I soon stopped playing and returned to the game a year later only to find that the soundtrack was replaced. At first I didn't mind much for the Earthguard Classes was a wonderful addition to Perfect World. Then I started to here the same track mainly every where. Every city and every town. I missed the old soundtracks that lingered around each territory. The original tracks where such unique and beautiful. Why have they been replaced?
Post edited by perilouskitteh on

Comments

• BlowMind - Lost City
    BlowMind - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    bcz lifes a bi**h
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    At least yours work. I returned to the game after 8 months and downloaded the Earthguard content, only to find the large majority of older areas suddenly have absolutely no music at all. If they've messed around with the entire games soundtracks, that would probably explain it.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    In either case, verifying the files fixes it 95% of the time. This has been a known solution for the issue for many many months now. In very rare cases you may need to re-download and re-install, but in those cases the issue was more likely liked to either operator error or security software interfering.

(Sometimes you do have to verify 2 or 3 times, not sure why, but I got that from DarthPanda.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • perilouskitteh
    edited December 2011
    Verifying. Would that be just viewing over PWI folders?
  • Xena - Dreamweaver
    Xena - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Verifying. Would that be just viewing over PWI folders?

Not quite b:chuckle

Open up the patcher and on the top row of tabs it says Manual, Update, Verify and Graphics. Pick Verify, wait forever for the patcher to verify all your files and your done. Hope this fixes it for you :3
  • perilouskitteh
    edited December 2011
    Not quite b:chuckle

Open up the patcher and on the top row of tabs it says Manual, Update, Verify and Graphics. Pick Verify, wait forever for the patcher to verify all your files and your done. Hope this fixes it for you :3
    Thank you very much. All of you who have I helped, I am to thank you c:
  • Xena - Dreamweaver
    Xena - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You are very welcome. I hope your music gets fixed son. b:victory