Herb Merchanting

Options
_Perses_ - Lost City
_Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Mmkay, I was wondering if somebody could link me to a guide for where I can find the herbs for the apoc of 1-6. That way I can start up merchanting on my mystic :>

Also, what are recommended prices through the lvl range of herbs?

(and yes, i'm serious. I almost never merchant as I sell frost or farm NV or charge gold usually when I need coin)
Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Perses_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mmkay, I was wondering if somebody could link me to a guide for where I can find the herbs for the apoc of 1-6. That way I can start up merchanting on my mystic :>

Also, what are recommended prices through the lvl range of herbs?

(and yes, i'm serious. I almost never merchant as I sell frost or farm NV or charge gold usually when I need coin)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pwi+herb+map

Just look at West Arch, cat shops everywhere.
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mats?

The panda wonders if Perses knows the interactive mat map?

As for prices... like all else is server dependent....
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Fuzzy: Thank you

Shadow: Don't be a **** >.>, btw you need to do a makeover on your character. Though I doubt there is any makeup in this world that can cure the ugly that bit you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I am assuming you are actually planning to level your apoth to 6 and sell potions rather than herbs?

As, from my experience the profit margin by using a catshop to buy herbs and sell potions (Vacuities, Ironguards, Dew stars, Stone Turtle orbs etc) is rather higher than that of farming herbs and selling them yourself (plus takes no work appart from buying the herbs and making the potions)

You will find in general farming herbs will be alot slower coin than any form of farming (except possibly DQ farming but at least you get free charms out of that).
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I am assuming you are actually planning to level your apoth to 6 and sell potions rather than herbs?

As, from my experience the profit margin by using a catshop to buy herbs and sell potions (Vacuities, Ironguards, Dew stars, Stone Turtle orbs etc) is rather higher than that of farming herbs and selling them yourself (plus takes no work appart from buying the herbs and making the potions)

You will find in general farming herbs will be alot slower coin than any form of farming (except possibly DQ farming but at least you get free charms out of that).

Well apoc is already lvl 5 on this bm, just gotta get it into a faction that owns land so I can make and get lvl 6 :s. And I really didn't want to bother using the coin I had on my sin to fund my mystic for merchanting :x

Kinda wanted to do it with the mystic and just get the mats, transfer to bm for making, transfer back after making and sell off for pure profit (since the mystic farmed it).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]