PVP complainers make me LAUGH

Shadowphreak - Lost City
Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Seriously.

What is a PVP server? It is meant for people to kill each other out of safe zones. Much like if this was a real world, you are always open to be ganked by one, or many people.

That being said, I still laugh at the responses I get after killing...

"I'm going to report you". Ok, go ahead, for what? Move to a PVE server. (I'm not talking about killing the same person over and over again).

"You're KOS!!!11111". Great. Take a number. KOS is over rated, I think I'm on every list now according to what people have said, yet I still do Trade/Frost/HH/BH/Etc... with all the factions and nobody cares.

"Don't kill me please". Uhm. Ok...

"Go kill someone your level". Funny as $hit. If I took the time to check everyones gear before killing i'd only kill half the amount of people. I travel ALL OVER the map killing anyone I see, and sometimes I die as they are 105 r9 +1000. So be it. That's the game.

"You cheated used genie". uh... huh.

"Can I have my stuff back" - After dropping. Uhm. No. You can't. If your pink/red, which is 95% of the time, then you are stupid to have Safety Lock off in public. If you are white, then all that drops is something from your inventory, in which case, you better buy a lottery ticket cause those changes are slim to almost none.

Same stupid things apply to people who get ripped off. Listen, never do a deal without getting something. If you are trading, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check your inventory after the transaction. If you gold, or inventory has NOT changed, then the person is scamming you and tring to cancel the transaction, saying they did it. This happens to me daily. People are stupid.

Lastly, when people sell frost, and advertise SOLO, that means its just you, and its usually 1.5-2 mil. You dont show up and say, oh I thought it was squad, and offer 300-400k. Of course your going to get ganked.

Anyways, just thought I'd clear the air on that. Back to killing I go... b:victory
Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Shadowphreak - Lost City on

Comments

• __Serpent__ - Lost City
    __Serpent__ - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Amen!
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Riveting story ole' chap!
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    It's even more funny when they do this on a PVE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Bingo. +1
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Indeed, especially when a R9 sin sparks for the win and still failsb:chuckle
  • fasoul
    fasoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    who cares?b:puzzled
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    fasoul wrote: »
    who cares?b:puzzled

LOL the 50+ ppl I pk daily? b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I use to cry when I dropped stuff, now? I couldn't give a **** less.

Oh I dropped a neck? Hm....*checks Sl, ah it's off* Gratz! You got a 1 mil drop :D

Drop a thing that's bound, that's when I start going "wtf o.O"
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LOL the 50+ ppl I pk daily? b:laugh

Does that make you feel better about yourself? I figured it would take more than that to compensate for being a sad pathetic weakling in real life.
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    ... thats like saying, "does farming mats make you feel better?". People enjoy this game and freedom different then others. That's all I'm saying. If there were no PKing, I wouldnt play it, as I find I'd get bored, but that's just me.

Sorry for sharing! lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I suspect you know you're chances of fighting a rank 9+12 in a lowbie questing area that isn't popular have very slim chances of being a tough fight. Let's be a bit honest here. That's lame, just say the real reason you're killing lowbies knowing full well they are probably lowbies. Because it's funny and it's what they get for picking a PK server. Cry more if you get killed out of safe zone there as far as I'm concerned. b:chuckle I also crack up when people cry about getting killed "as soon as they left zone" on PvE servers. Hey moron, you don't want to pk? Turn it off you're on a PvE server. Secret Passage thing was something else entirely because it was forcing people into it regardless of their choices, and what the UI said. And this is something else entirely. You picked a PvP server and you chose to go white name on a PvE server, learn to accept consequences. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    To Fuzzy, qq'ing about qq for pk on pk server is just qq'ing for no reason.

No sympathy for OP from the Panda. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • snufalufaguss
    edited December 2011
    ... thats like saying, "does farming mats make you feel better?". People enjoy this game and freedom different then others. That's all I'm saying. If there were no PKing, I wouldnt play it, as I find I'd get bored, but that's just me.

Sorry for sharing! lol

No, it is not like saying "does farming mats make you feel better?" Farming mats doesn't directly affect another player in a negative way. Killing people in the manner you do is you having fun at someone else's expense. Your life is so miserable you can only find joy in making others unhappy. On top of that, you can only do it in a video game. I truly feel sorry for you.
    edited December 2011
    No, it is not like saying "does farming mats make you feel better?" Farming mats doesn't directly affect another player in a negative way. Killing people in the manner you do is you having fun at someone else's expense. Your life is so miserable you can only find joy in making others unhappy. On top of that, you can only do it in a video game. I truly feel sorry for you.

Hes on a pvp server and according to him isn't farming the same low level player over and over again. He's not harassing anyone he's battling people who also said they wanted to battle when they signed up for that server. If you don't like to PK and are going to be really unhappy if you get PKed, then don't join a PK server. As that server was built for the express purposes of PK. Same with going white name on a PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Hmmm....Logic doesn't seem to be working on this one. Its part of the game, what's the point of being on a PvP server...if there is no pvp -_-
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    QQers that QQ about QQ make me laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlowMind - Lost City
    BlowMind - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2011

ROFL dude wdh are u saying... its a game and hes on a pvp server :P.. i know him my alt is in his clan b:chuckle but yeah when ever i get pked by high lvl all i do is laugh .. cause ik ill do the same when im higher. That is why i joined a pvp server.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Does that make you feel better about yourself? I figured it would take more than that to compensate for being a sad pathetic weakling in real life.

Seriously, I don't get this generalisation that every non-pker makes. Maybe it's just a different idea of fun?

The game does get boring if all you have to do is farm TT/mats, dailies, nv, quest etc.

I don't see how this different style of playing the game equates to someone trying to make themselves feel bigger because they are weak irl or something.

Also, I like how you can somehow conclude a persons ENTIRE LIFE and their quality of life, and every single aspect of how 'miserable' their life is...based on the fact that they PK people in an online MMORPG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
    edited December 2011
    QQers that QQ about QQ make me laugh.

Oh yeah well now you're QQing about QQers QQing about QQ. But wait this response means that I'm QQing about QQers QQing about QQer's QQing about QQ. Mind freak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I know when I joined the game in late 08, I didn't know the difference between servers lol. Some won't know until lvl 30 when they are forced into it, and would rightly complain due to their lack of understanding.

b:surrender
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Because being bored with monotonous PvE gaming and switching to some PvP in an online game tells you so much about their IRL personality right? You don't even know what gender they are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i agree 100% with everything shadowphreak said :) KILL every player u ever see FTW!
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    best QQ ever was a Tri Force veno who attacked me but failed. i killed her nix and then her. she rages in pm s for 5 mins telling me she was reporting me for killing her nix. that it was against TOS and so on. i guess she forgot she attacked first. was a good laugh for about a week though.b:chuckle
  • snufalufaguss
    edited December 2011
    What is more fun? PvP on forums or PvP on LC?
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    What is more fun? PvP on forums or PvP on LC?

Definitely the forums. oo
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I don't pvp, but for the basis of this, I do have to agree with the OP. If you do join a pvp server, or go white named outside of the safety zone in a pve server, you should be aware of the conswequences behind that. Personally, I do like competition, and the idea of pvp'ing others sounds fun. That said, I'm also aware of some of the negative consequences behind that, which is why I stick with pve.

*At level 30, once you go into pk mode, any high leveled player can mob the floor with you, and it can get REAL irritating if this is done over time.

*Your gear and items can drop. (Well, for me...that sucks.)

*Your gear can shatter. (That sucks too.)

*Today might be your unlucky day when all the pk'ers just happen to kill you.

*Requires more coin to play.

*Can stress me if a good deal of me getting pk'ed is done to me. ( I play to not be stressed and for fun and enjoyment.)

*Better gear, refines = Better survival. (Also means more money spent.)

For these reasons, I chose not to, and its knowing these reasons that a lot of people chose to do so. That being said, if you go into a pk status, and the person is not just being grimy, you do understand what is going to happen, and accept it. I did not accept it, so I didn't join or engage in pvp. (Exception being a true newbie to any of these abbreviations and then going WTH?)

Regarding other things, like giving the gear back, and not killing them,...that's nice, but the killer does not HAVE to do so. Not killing you is up to the killer as long as its not you being followed and hunted, then it is legit. If you get killed every 5 minutes by a random attacker, those were the conditions that you accepted. aCtivate safety lock or binding charm to save yourself from this.

That said, and I agree with Venus when she stated that if you're in lowbie area...chances are you're pk'ing lowbies, so lets be fair and real about it.

I also agree with Fuzzy. QQ about QQ on pvp on pvp servers is just QQ for no reason.

I found that funny, and well...not to be rude, but it doesn't have much of a point. Lol.

That's my take on it. Now back to being a carebear. Lol.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Seriously.

What is a PVP server? It is meant for people to kill each other out of safe zones. Much like if this was a real world, you are always open to be ganked by one, or many people.

Really??? God made man but Samuel Colt made him equal try half the **** you do in this game as you say goes in rl and you will understand that saying very well
    I am on a pk server and I have known many many many many many people who claim the same thing. However there is one difference I have noticed pkers tend to get bored fast and leave.... Or tend to complain the most once somebody kills them oh the ss I have killing those that killed my low lvl alt

"I'm going to report you". Ok, go ahead, for what? Move to a PVE server. (I'm not talking about killing the same person over and over again).

"You're KOS!!!11111". Great. Take a number. KOS is over rated, I think I'm on every list now according to what people have said, yet I still do Trade/Frost/HH/BH/Etc... with all the factions and nobody cares.
    You right most people don't know what a kos really is or how it works... Some of the old gamers do... Pick a fight with the wrong group and you might one day experience it... And not just you anyone in a team with you, anyone in your faction, if someone does a business deal with you anyone that even says hi to you in a public setting... But I don't go on that kind of spree anymore Even on a pk server I am more of a carebear now than what I was.
    No go ahead and kill me... but don't be here in a few minutes when I get back it won't be so easy next time

"Go kill someone your level". Funny as $hit. If I took the time to check everyones gear before killing i'd only kill half the amount of people. I travel ALL OVER the map killing anyone I see, and sometimes I die as they are 105 r9 +1000. So be it. That's the game.
    Oh this is something I actually enjoy doing... Put on low lvl gear and run around that 30 area waiting for a stupid in stealth 80+ something sin to think I can't see him... ZING 1 2 Dead now what did we learn???

"Can I have my stuff back" - After dropping. Uhm. No. You can't. If your pink/red, which is 95% of the time, then you are stupid to have Safety Lock off in public. If you are white, then all that drops is something from your inventory, in which case, you better buy a lottery ticket cause those changes are slim to almost none.

Same stupid things apply to people who get ripped off. Listen, never do a deal without getting something. If you are trading, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check your inventory after the transaction. If you gold, or inventory has NOT changed, then the person is scamming you and tring to cancel the transaction, saying they did it. This happens to me daily. People are stupid.

Lastly, when people sell frost, and advertise SOLO, that means its just you, and its usually 1.5-2 mil. You dont show up and say, oh I thought it was squad, and offer 300-400k. Of course your going to get ganked.
    You are just displaying your childish behaviour on this one.. So someone read wrong and you kill them for it??? Or wait you said ganked... that means they joined the squad saw more possibly even paid then all of you took them out.... Yea that makes you a big bad pker

Anyways, just thought I'd clear the air on that. Back to killing I go... b:victory

All of this... Just because you can and it is allowed on the server doesn't mean you should... Act like you got some since and do this lost concept called respect... It goes alot farther than I see I kill I am a big bad man on a mmo

Signed

An old Gamer

Massad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ppl qq about anything they see is unfair. so this is a waste of a thread.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Seriously.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/bt_assets/system/idea_thumbnails/41353/original/Badass.jpg?1322841069
    Retired...

Reasons? Packs, rank gear, picky greedy players, the list goes on b:bye
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    best QQ ever was a Tri Force veno who attacked me but failed. i killed her nix and then her. she rages in pm s for 5 mins telling me she was reporting me for killing her nix. that it was against TOS and so on. i guess she forgot she attacked first. was a good laugh for about a week though.b:chuckle

Im sorry Im out of topic, but just my curiosity - why killing nix would be against ToS? so since when we can kill venomancer but cant touch its pet? what exactly is against tos here? ok lets say if you atacked first and killed venos nix, would it be ban hammer for you?? just didint get this part. aint you supposed to kill pet first in pvp to go for venomancer and what even difference if you atacked first or not? this just looks too weird to me b:puzzled

oh and btw +1 to OP