Best Multi Client Duo

thatsfcknepic
thatsfcknepic Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Ok so i want to multi client chars that compliment each other. So i can easily solo stuff etc.
To be more clear this is what i'm talking about and this is my accounts

Account 1 - Account 2

Sin - Wizzy

Barb- none

none- none

none - none

see what i'm talking about? Explain why you would put the classes on which account. Hope i made sense -.- Ty in advance
Post edited by thatsfcknepic on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Probably Sin / BM..

Strongest debuff and highest DD together lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Superfeng - Lost City
    Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Another good one:

BM + Cleric, ofc having buffed your bm with bp already ...

anyhow, BM AND EP FTW
    Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Sad to say, but you're going to need to put some sort of melee DD on Account 2. That means that you HAVE to put a BM there (because who needs 2 sins?). Then, a cleric on Account 1 (hour buffs <3). That would enable you to buff your BM with Cleric, Sin, and Barb buffs.
  • ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ANy tank and cleric = heal yourself while soloing any boss
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ANy tank and cleric = heal yourself while soloing any boss

*watches as you die in 3 seconds when cleric is seal / stun / slept in TT* b:cute
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Cleric + Cleric.

Cause I heard you like healing so I put a healer with your healer so you can heal while you heal. brb shooting self for doing that.
  • thatsfcknepic
    thatsfcknepic Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ok so this is how it looks

sin - wiz

barb - bm

cleric - none

none - none

ok now the only other two classes i'm wanting for now is seeker and a psy where shld i put them? i'm thinkn seeker wit bm and wizzy for the buffs on account 1. and a psy on either or?
  • Bunny_slayer - Harshlands
    Bunny_slayer - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I can't say it's the best 'cause i haven't tried any other combination but a bm-sin duo is pretty awesome. it makes killing bosses fast cause you have the highest dps dd (sin) and the strongest amp (bm's hf).
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Barb/BM works pretty well. Just as long as the barb doesn't Arma and then die from massive amounts of magic attacks...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'd say:

any Melee + Cleric
    -> if facing PDef Enchanted, Cleric can attack them with Tornado and Thunder.

Wizard + Cleric
    -> if facing MDef Enchanted, Cleric can attack them with their starting skill (the white arrow thingy).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Carebear_xD - Lost City
    Carebear_xD - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    BM + BM:
    I heard you like stun lock, we put stun lock with stun lock, so you can stun lock while you stun lock.

Wiz + Wiz:
    I heard you like spike damage, we put spike damage with spike damage, so you can hit spike damage while you spike damage.

Archer:
    I heard you like crits, we put crits with hard crits, so you can do crits while you do crits.

Cleric:
    I heard you like heals, we put heals with heals, so you can heal while you heal.
    (Though someone already said it b:laugh )

Barb + Barb:
    I heard you like to tank, so we put tank with tank, so you can tank while you tank.

Veno + Veno:
    I heard you like easy mode, so we put easy mode with easy mode, so you can solo while you solo.

Assassin + Assassin
    I heard you like stealth, so we put stealth with stealth, so you can stealth while you stealth.

Psychic + Psychic
    I heard you like messing with levels, so we put levels with levels, so you can change levels while you change levels.

Seeker + Seeker
    I heard you like using skill bonuses, so we put bonuses with bonuses, so you can add bonuses while you use bonuses.

Mystic + Mystic
    I heard you like summoning, so we put summon with summon, so you can summon while you summon.
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ok so i want to multi client chars that compliment each other. So i can easily solo stuff etc.
    To be more clear this is what i'm talking about and this is my accounts

Account 1 - Account 2

Sin - Wizzy

Barb- none

none- none

none - none

see what i'm talking about? Explain why you would put the classes on which account. Hope i made sense -.- Ty in advance

I use sin/barb. Work awesome, barb takes stuns and shields/gathers. :)
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    BM/Cleric
    Barb/Cleric

Pretty ****ing obvious.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Seeker + Sin should also work pretty good. Seeker with BP can solo mob pulls, sin can amp for seeker with subsea and do the bosses.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    LOL I just run 4 accounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    2 sins, rest buff slaves.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    What ever happened to playing with friends???

But yeah I dou my sin and cleric, I don't usually run an instance or grind with both, but i like to buff up my 5 aps sage sin, cause well once buffed it can handle most anything by itself b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    What ever happened to playing with friends???
    that was something people used to do in real life. You know, it has a lot more benefits.
    But yeah I dou my sin and cleric, I don't usually run an instance or grind with both, but i like to buff up my 5 aps sage sin, cause well once buffed it can handle most anything by itself b:pleased
    think about just having a 60 cleric for buffs and then going with 2 sins, 1 sage 1 demon. Things die twice as fast.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well more power to you if you want to gear 2 sins on different accounts to 5 aps. I'd rather spend my hard earned coin on more refines and better shards for my toons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • LadySam - Raging Tide
    LadySam - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    If you`re not heavy CSer . Go for the classic style - BARB / CLERIC ! Don`t listen those Cash Shop bit**es
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Sin+Seeker would work well because you don't have to be actively playing the seeker to duo it well and make coin. Seeker can handle any pulling that needs to be done by activating vortex and then you can focus on actively playing your sin. Whichever class you pick to duo with you can't just go by damage output, you have to go by your ability to play both effectively. Especially if you're multi-clienting vs multi-boxing because on of the screens are inactive. Meaning no genie skills, no hp food, just the macro until you can tab over. Which is why a class that has continous aoe instead of something that needs good timing would probably be a better choice. Clerics are nice but keep in mind that you're aren't gonna be using an ih stack if you multi-client a cleric, you're going to be using well spring+IH instead, or bb for most bosses.

Also another thing to keep in mind is to use common sense on which character you're going to be actively playing. If a boss debuffs/interuppts a lot and you're multi-clienting a cleric, don't be dumb and still actively play the sin while tossing the cleric into bb. Because chances are it will get you killed. When bb gets interuppted, you got heals, no chi to put bb backup and aren't able to tank the damage without it. Put the sin on a perma-triple spark macro and actively heal using the cleric. That way you can purify debuffs and the heals won't be interuppted. If you're playing a boss thats pretty average, and doesnt' do anything special. Don't be dumb and use the cleric. Throw the cleric into bb and then use the sins skills, and genie to make the boss die faster.

It also depends on your budget, if you afford to be a super aps squad all by yourself with multiple sets of well refined 5aps gear, that's also an option since putting sins into a macro aint rocket science. It all really depends on what you're going to be doing, basically.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit