Best Plvling Mode

Options
Kantrupa - Archosaur
Kantrupa - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
In terms of money and time, FC or Zhen?
I just created a BM and I'm wating to get to 15 to get the stash flying sword.
Post edited by Kantrupa - Archosaur on

Comments

• Tainted$oul - Heavens Tear
    Tainted$oul - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Friends in high places plvl you for free :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kantrupa - Archosaur
    Kantrupa - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Explain high places lol
  • Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    friends in high places:
    definition from idioms dictionary: "important people whom you can ask for support and help in getting what you want. example: If you want to get to see the mayor, it helps to have friends in high places."

in pwi meaning: your close friends willing to help you for free that are beyond lvl 100 and have possibly 5aps, r9 or strong magic class that takes less than one hour, maybe even less than half hour (don't know cuz i didn't powlvl) to solo whole frost without any difficulties.

i think it's something like that
  • /
es - Heavens Tear41
    / es - Heavens Tear41 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Explain high places lol

rich well geared and will do it for you
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Frost Covered (FC) is what you want for fast powerlvling. Find someone 100+ to solo for you in your faction. Or join one that does free factions runs (like mine b:victory)

Otherwise you'll pay 2-4 mil run.
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If you really want to powerlevel, don't have friends in high places, just set up Zhen squads, it won't cost you 2-4 mils in powerlevel AND you will make money from coins and drops..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I did well with Zhenning X12 hypers in the PQ 1 pit. It was about equal to FCC until my toon got to around 85. I'll likely just move onto the next PQ section rather than FCC. It's also a lot cheaper than buying heads, and way faster.

Have to know how to Zhen properly though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

costs you 1$ to get to lvl 34
    another 1$ to 40
    another 1$ to 45
    another 1$ to 49
    another 1$ to 52

so charge about 10$, sell them in AH, buy FC runs (either big room or full run).
    10$ worth of gold will take you well into the lvl 80 range, I would say even more.
    Another 15$ will get you to 100.

Fun to play PWI, eh?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
    ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    FF Vs. Zhen

FF Pros
    in a pvp server your less likely to be ganked in the middle of a wave etc

Hypers, i myself can get 3-4 runs in 1 hour at 12x and you can do it again after the buffer time wears off, effective to say the least.

FF Cons
    It's hard to make money in there unless you are either extremely lucky or extremely lucky and get the box at the end.

Zhen pros
    In a large zen group there could be many many drops etc so profit could occur unless you require BB etc actually i don't reccomend the BB massive group zhen anymore.

IF you zhen with just your high lvl ult/friend/profiteer, you can gain quite a bit of exp in a short ammount of time and still make money off the drops.

Hypers, you can hyper everytime the buffer wears off but you'll find FF gives u more control over it.

Cons

PVP your looking at a possible gank here and there and having a low lvl alt just sitting outside the safezone... not good if he's equipped with something.

Time, FF is faster

in conclution

FF > Zhen because of EXP
    FF < Zhen because of $
    And if you cashop, why the hell would you zhen >.>

Edit: I meant to give mention that i myself have hypered an alt in zhen with newly created sin i ran all the way up to the harshlands at lvl 1, and used my 97 bm to aoe, he was lvl 31 after the first hour, next 3 days i hypered for exactly 1 hour a day and he's lvl 62. i made 4 mil profit selling the DQ from those 4 hours for 7.1k to a kitty shop in 1k streams (wth reps out of dq rewards anyway) as for a reasonably fast lvl up past the 60+ range i reccomend FF
  • Love - Lothranis
    Love - Lothranis Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Zhen squads till about 85-90. (Did zhen from 50-90 on this toon) in no time. Only cost was hyper stones.

Only use the first pit. Do not move into any of the others they give like 200 exp on x12 hypers.