mp potion bug???

Reiatsu - Lothranis
Reiatsu - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
ok so i got a sin lvl 31 , when i try to use a potion for mp it is saying item still in cooldown but the same message is even after 5 min from last try. the potion that i use are the lvl 20 ones from supply stash. same message apears with potions from apothecary as well . can some1 help me fix this problem or what can i do in order to fix this??? P.S> this is probably wrong part of the forum so i apologize for it.
Post edited by Reiatsu - Lothranis on

Comments

• EnDeavor - Lothranis
    EnDeavor - Lothranis Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    this is lothranis, which is currently bugged as you prolly noticed. The potion issue is same as skills issues, nothing you can do atm b:surrender
  • LuckyHit - Lothranis
    LuckyHit - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    great... so what am i suppose to do? mp charm???

P.S. this is my sin lvl 31
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Something tell me it will only get fixed during maintenance...
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Something tell me it will only get fixed during maintenance in 4 months when they finally figure out wtf they broke...

Fixed it for you... b:surrender

With it that bad, they should have done an emergency maint the day they broke it. Thus far, they have not. This means, someone ****ed something up huge, and it will not be getting fixed any time soon.

maybe you'll get lucky and it will get fixed next maint, but...

PWE is starting to turn into that Brazilian PW server host in terms of fixing stuff that's wrong. b:sad
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The snow must be clogging the server's data processors b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Onlyjudge - Archosaur
    Onlyjudge - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ok so i got a sin lvl 31 , when i try to use a potion for mp it is saying item still in cooldown but the same message is even after 5 min from last try. the potion that i use are the lvl 20 ones from supply stash. same message apears with potions from apothecary as well . can some1 help me fix this problem or what can i do in order to fix this??? P.S> this is probably wrong part of the forum so i apologize for it.

u need to right click the potion. but you can left click it if ure put it on a quickspot
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    With it that bad, they should have done an emergency maint the day they broke it. Thus far, they have not.

wh? the cash shop works just fine
  • LuckyHit - Lothranis
    LuckyHit - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    u need to right click the potion. but you can left click it if ure put it on a quickspot
    i did right click it... im not noob not to know how to use a potion lols. but anyway now is fixed. i can use again mp potions, wonder for how long tho