Finding the Activity - Shunned Classes - Little Faction Madness.

Options
Takashi_MAGE - Archosaur
Takashi_MAGE - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Where is everyone when you need them? Are they all too busy farming TT/Warsong/Nirvana?
Or perhaps they are in FC, but as soon as their are done its off to bed for them? The problem I have is that one person picks and chooses friends and many others are left in the dust. I would like to see pwi create an area in the game that randomly creates squads for the purpose of PVE. Kind of like click on this quest to see if anyone else need this, and ppl within your level range and will be randomly squaded.
Basicly instead of trolling for "so and so looking for fc pm me" anyone needing fc can put up a post that will last like the auction house, and when the number of ppl and the specifications are met the team is assembled using some type of team teleport. anyhow i think people would get alot more done if teams were randomly configured by npc. ok lets talk the wizard. lost but not forgoten. I mean 9/10 when ppl ask for a DD for FC i pipe up and get the "Oh sorry we are full" but two mins later they are looking for a seeker.. Come on! we can aoe 2. now lets talk all of these factions that are popping up. Id like to hear from some of you, with 200 members and there are only 10 ppl on at a time. somehow this has to stop.
Ok so picture this, pwi makes the races human tide ect much like skyrim has breton, argonian, nord.
They make the skill trees like perks. If you want pet you put into pet. you want bash, you put into that.
They make archers and mages actualy have to aim the spell to hit, and the melee to be close and aim their hit. PWE hire Bethesta studios to remake PWI. To all those Elderscroll haters, If you take the bosses of PWI, the towns, the quests, the gear, the flyers, the teleports, and overlay skyrim graphics and game controls you would want to pay to play it. Not to mention fashion in the game.
I will close with this, PWI is making millions, give us a better game for it. I payed 60 bucks to own Skyrim, and Id pay 30-40 an month to keep playing it if it was pay to play. If skyrim was a mmorpg it
would trump WOW. Diablo III looks about where PWI should be going and I could see them doing a format like that. But Diablo III still cant match Skyrim in gameplay or graphics. Take pwi mobs quest and story and give us all skills for each class and perks and npc that we can talk to not just click on.
Skyrim for days, PWI for minutes. I wish i could make both games I like into one.
Post edited by Takashi_MAGE - Archosaur on

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wizards.
  • WizzusChrist - Archosaur
    WizzusChrist - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There's no time for us.
    There's no place for us.
    What is this thing, that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?
    Who wants to live forever?

There's no chance for us.
    This world has only, one sweet memory, set aside for us.

But touch my tears, with your lips,
    touch my world, with your fingertips,
    and we can have forever,
    and we can love forever,
    forever is our today.

Forever is our today!
    Forever is our today!

Who waits forever anyway?
  • _Nesseh_ - Archosaur
    _Nesseh_ - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There's no time for us.
    There's no place for us.
    What is this thing, that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

There's no chance for us.
    This world has only, one sweet memory, set aside for us.

But touch my tears, with your lips,
    touch my world, with your fingertips,
    and we can have forever,
    and we can love forever,
    forever is our today.

Forever is our today!
    Forever is our today!

Who waits forever anyway?
  • Lokutrew - Archosaur
    Lokutrew - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Goooood Blesssss Youuuuuuuu Freeeedieeeee Meeercury!!!!
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Although I do agree the type of system you are refering to (Also used in Rustyhearts, DFO Ect.) would be a good idea...IDK as though it would or could work in this type of game...

but hey, you never know...pwe could suprise us:P Doubt it though
  • Takashi_MAGE - Archosaur
    Takashi_MAGE - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oh kay. So Ive been missing in action over the past few weeks due to christmas IRL.
    And over the holidays I was browsing through youtube nonsense looking for some holiday cheer. In my search I found a gamer who put together his top 10 free to play MMORPGs.
    I wasnt suprised that PWI made the list, and i wasnt suprised that it was number 9 on the list. I cant for the life of me remember the number 1. But I decided to try the number 2.
    D&D online. Ive always been a fan of Baulders Gate for the PS2, Diablo, though I know Diablo is not D&D. But anyhow I like a game where no matter what class I choose or race, I should be able to play the game and have fun wether im with people or not. Some times theres just not ppl on at 3am. I get that. Ok so lets me give you the run down.
    Im lvl 2 on D&D wizard class, I have a max of 4 spells at a time and to change them i got to go to a inn. Cool Im fine with that. To learn a new spell I dont have to pay a million coins. I get them as I lvl, I can find scrolls and jot them from the scroll to my spellbook. Awsome. Im lvl 95 in pwi it takes me 5 mins to kill somthing lvl 80 and a dozen spells.
    My lvl 2 wiz can run a dungon run on easy solo in 8 mins zap zap zap loot the chests sell the goods buy more stuff do it again for fun find some peeps or solo it if i want.
    Because there are only 20 lvls in D&D getting from one lvl to the other is about as tuff as getting from 100 to 105 on pwi. That dont bug me cause doing the quest by myself or with people is just dang fun. Even if i get mobed and killed Im ok with it cause even if Im squishy here or there at least I have a sense of progress with my toon. If i spend hours I wanna see the results. PWI dosnt have that anymore for my class. I choose the wiz cause I like spells, but dam they need to put a disclaimer saying if you dont know anyone online you can not solo anything or do anything by yourself even when your close to capping. And btw unless you spend over 1000 bucks in the cash shop any little mob half your lvl will own you. Seriously? PWI just give us a break, Im not spending another nickle on your slot machine that never pays out. Folks i'll log on for tw and dailys, but if you wanna go on a real quest and have fun in a REAL FREE TO PLAY, then head on over to D&D online Unlimited.