Something New...

ICaughtFire - Dreamweaver
ICaughtFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Suggestion Box
Hiya people,

I been thinking and Been talking to my Faction Members about this.

But having like One Hour of everything in the Boutique Free (Pet you all thinking Wtf)

But if you think like this People Buy Buy Buy get End Game what do they Do then when they got it.... i know make a New Char and start over so for Pwi they would get more money people the people that made new Chars need Items so they go buy it and also the People that get the one hour Free would tell there Friends to Join Because then they would think that you'll make another one but its that up to you xD

But then when people buy the Stuff what would they do when all the things that they buy is doen Go buy More so in a way it Helps Pwi get more Money and get more Updates =D what everyone would like to see

Name: ICaughtFire
Class: Assassin
Level: 101
Cultivation: Celestial Demon
Post edited by ICaughtFire - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    No, this is the worst idea to date. There is no good reason for PWI to put everything in the boutique free. No, this would in no way shape or form make them more money, no one is going to go i'm gonna go make an alt but way to buy stuff for it until I have to pay money again. No one is going to mass invite their friends and tell them to spend lots of money because soon everything will be free.

Also if you hit USER CP in the top left corner you can put all that information that you're trying to use as a signature in your actual signature. Alternatively you can click here and change your signature. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/usercp.php >.> Even though besides the "celestial demon" thing everyone can obviously tell your class, name, and level. IJS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2011

i know make a New Char and start over so for Pwi they would get more money people the people that made new Chars need Items so they go buy it and also the People that get the one hour Free would tell there Friends to Join Because then they would think that you'll make another one but its that up to you xD

Actually, you are horribly wrong. Nobody would need to go buy stuff for new chars when they could just buy the stuff all in one go during the hour of free boutique. And I'm not just talking about people buying stuff for the 8 different characters you can have in one account, I'm sure there are people who would buy enough for two or more accounts worth of 8 characters each, possibly on each server. With everyone buying all they need during that hour, nobody would need to buy anything ever again.
    and why would someone "tell their friends to join" just from getting an hour free boutique? That is assuming, of course, that these people have any real life friends to begin with, let alone ones that would actually want to play a game with management as awful as this one's.
  • SereneBelle - Dreamweaver
    SereneBelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well that would be whayyy awsome. But there is no way in hell it will ever happen b:sad
    Lalalala~
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LMAO, I wonder from where does those people get those ideas...

What do you people drink/smoke?
    Retired...

Reasons? Packs, rank gear, picky greedy players, the list goes on b:bye
  • ICaughtFire - Dreamweaver
    ICaughtFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    What do you people drink/smoke?

Do not Drink Soz and i Smoke what i can that Does not Put me in to Jail so Soz...

Name: ICaughtFire
    Class: Assassin
    Level: 101
    Cultivation: Celestial Demon