The Angel of Archosaur

Options
XHotRod - Lost City
XHotRod - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Suggestion Box
A new NCP at the middle of Archosaur, right under the platform of BH and warsoul dude.

A really hot girl with wings.

Must be level 60+.

Converts coins into spirit depending on your level range.

60-69: 1 coins for 1 spirit

70-79: 2 coins for 1 spirit

80-89: 3 coins for 1 spirit

90-99: 4 coins for 1 spirit

100+: 5 coins for 1 spirit

pretty please with cherry on top? :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
First I rolled on Sanctuary as an Elf Archer in February 13th, 2009. I leveled it up to 82 the "Old Fashioned" way with just quests. A year later, I realized that Archers are butt terrible and rolled an multiple-weapon Warrior. Again, I leveled this Warrior the "Old Fashioned" way. Got it up to level 92. Tideborn came out, Gold was over 1 mil and I became butthurt. Quit for a year because I was doing terrible in school. Now I'm back and merchanting like a street prosti. And I have bought so many solo frosts, that I now get Frostgasms.
Post edited by XHotRod - Lost City on

Comments

• Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hell no. Why would you want to trade coin for spirit? Coin is getting harder and harder to get without heavy merchanting/cash-shopping or being endgame with uber gear, while spirit will always be plentiful, especially endgame when you can get large amounts from BH100 rewards. FC also gives a nice chunk of spirit, and is quick and easy like a San Francisco Leather Daddy.

If anything, I would love to be able to get rid of excess spirit for coins, or even exp, or at least give us the option to convert spirit into an account stashable item.

Also, why does the NPC have to be a "hot" female, and what about those who find Rosie O'Donnel or Joan Rivers to be "hot" females? And what about those who don't find females to be "hot"? I'd much prefer a Ganondorf look-alike dressed like a Leather Daddy.