About the MailBox

Options
ICaughtFire - Dreamweaver
ICaughtFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Suggestion Box
I Hate it when you are in Nirvana TT FC others and you get Mail and you cant see it till you go to a Mail Box is there any way that you can make it that you do not need to go to a mail box to see your mail?

Name: ICaughtFire
Class: Assassin
Level: 101
Cultivation: Celestial Demon
Post edited by ICaughtFire - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I Hate it when you are in Nirvana TT FC others and you get Mail and you cant see it till you go to a Mail Box is there any way that you can make it that you do not need to go to a mail box to see your mail?

Fab idea, no really! While you are at it, let's also make nirvana bosses die in a single hit. Actually, better yet, let's have a quest that brings you from lvl 1 to 105 in ten seconds? Even better, ten seconds is too long, how about instantly?

Such ridiculous impatience, can you already be satisfied enough with all the quick speedy results of everything else in the game?
  • ICaughtFire - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why you have to be like that its just what i am thinking D= its not like i put 10001 Suggestions D=

and also Pwi use to have the Goons to lvl but they take that out and to see a lot of 100-105 Chars what about the people that are Low lvl and would like to be 105 they gotta do it the Hard way so if you do not have anything nice to say plz do not say anything

• Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why you have to be like that its just what i am thinking D= its not like i put 10001 Suggestions D=

and also Pwi use to have the Goons to lvl but they take that out and to see a lot of 100-105 Chars what about the people that are Low lvl and would like to be 105 they gotta do it the Hard way so if you do not have anything nice to say plz do not say anything

I'm giving my honest opinion, what's wrong with using sarcasm to drive it home? Your suggestion is one of pure impatience, it won't kill you to wait till you finish an instance to check your mailbox. Not to mention, instances are done super-fast nowadays because everyone just wants to get them done and over with instead of enjoying them. It's not like you will have to wait 6-8 hours like end-game instances use to take.

And what are you talking about goons and "the hard way", when it has nothing to do with your suggestion or my criticism. Not to mention, goons were always a bannable exploit that just wasn't enforced or fixed. And don't give me this bs about "the Hard way". You are a 101 demon sin, you have it easy compared to every other class. You can stealth past the majority of everything in instances and solo things much quicker and efficiently than any other class.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And i may be a assassin but from me getting to 100 101 take me over 2 weeks and i use over 4 Hp Charms and now for me to get to 102 its going to take me over 50 FC Runs So yh do not just think wow assassins can just go Past everything...

and also you go off Topic when talking about the Leveling thingy Because can you see anything saying about leveling No its talking about the Mail Box =P

• Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    How to properly level an assassin endgame.
    1. Buy Charms
    2. Go into FC
    3. Invite a friend to help you open/possibly duo
    4. Stealth past all the mobs
    5. Kill all bosses
    6. Hyper exp room
    7. Repeat 49 more times.

b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you get Bored of doing FC when you already have doen it that many times...