just came back need info

Gohanssj - Heavens Tear
Gohanssj - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Ok so i have been offline for about a year or so but im coming back and need to know a few things. 1. What class is best at gaining money and what are some good ways of gaining money? 2. I heard venomancers are good soloers at what level can they solo dungeons of equal level? Because from what i heard not till 60 and you can solo the first TT is it? (yes i gotta relearn the lingo of the game as well) and 3. What is the best tank pet to have as im going pure magic build (9 int 1 str every 2 levels) and will need the best pet i can find for survivability! (i heard the golems you can tame at lvl 19 are good but are there better or no?)
Post edited by Gohanssj - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Klavdian - Sanctuary
    Klavdian - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    it will probably take you less than 30 minutes to find the answers for yourself...b:byestay in school
  • Gohanssj - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    well sorry if i dunno what to search to get my answers as i never use search functions on forums thus dunno how to use them properly
  • Klavdian - Sanctuary
    Klavdian - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    try looking at the class disscution . there are guides there with the info you need. best tanking pet for venos is the Hercules , best way to make money is by using your credit card , learn to be merchant , or play a 5 aps character b:thanks
  • Gohanssj - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    did a quick search and cant find any answers to what level venomancers can start soloing dungeons equal to their level
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    Adromada - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Veno's are still a solo class but there useless without a herc in dungeons, might be better of going with a mystic and plat hp/mp charms and start soloing dungeons at lvl 85 with a little help of crab meat, or grind for Double DQ points for the last 2 or so weeks and get yo self some DQ points coz if you havnt got income for gold its gonna take you along time to get money seeming pwi keep taking away our biggest income earners like reducing amount of fairy box drops.
    The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter, Four forces of nature, The world is a dynamic mess Of Jiggling things.