TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    CrimsonJr, you ****ing crack me up so bad. Worth every penny.

If any of you spartans ever want a little pay from our EPIC GUILD FUNDS just say the word. You guys earned it. b:victory

Keep the money for the.. b:mischievousb:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lutrica will either

1) Stop making stupid posts

2) Continue making stupid posts

3) Stop making posts at all
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Awww cute, she's giving us advice like she matters. Were you one of the ones we denied? Here's a cookie and Riga is down the hall to your left at the emo corner.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lutri b:beatup
  • l28twinturbo
    l28twinturbo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    How much ballz has Crimson sucked so far? I remember reading this thread and seeing Kylin was always stacked by others with Crimson.

I've learned Crimson hasn't grown any ballz and sucks anything to stay on the map hence never attacking Catalyst.

I saw a TW map and was wondering where Crimson was when everyone decided to attack Catalyst the strongest faction?

Catalyst claimed to want fun TWs. Didn't know HQ rush was that fun.

Catalyst accused some faction of being greedy (ironic isn't it?) Read some post by Curses saying that. Kinda made me giggle

AfterLife.... well I've heard the stories and seems Riga still holding grudges and prolly mad he got denied by Kylin. Riga using trolling as an excuse to hide the embarrasment doesn't help.

Still wonder why Riga hasn't attacked Crimson yet?

Lutrica you need to learn to troll better. Things you say just makes you look stupid regardless.

Valhalla wtf happened to you guys? getting rolled everywhere... heard you guys from PW-MY

Heard there was some merger with Kylin/Valhalla?! Found out there wasn't... a little upsetting.

Kylin you guys should of just taken Crimson out a long time ago and attacked Catalyst.

Interesting to see all the r9's gathering into one faction. It's not like that in LC

Harshland forums has exciting drama others don't have. Thats why I like visiting HL most

I've come to the conclusion that all the factions on HLs seriously needs to throw their grudges away and fight the strongest. Crimson needs to grow some ballz. I don't even know whats going on with Kylin. Lutrica needs to learn to troll. AfterLife needs to grow some ballz. Valhalla, Mayhem and other factions needs to work together. HL as I see it is dead if nothing is done.

Hope you all have fun reading my post.

tl:dr version - Factions of HL needs to do something together if they want to have a fun server with fun TW
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm beginning to think Kylin is the only guild on the server whose members have holiday obligations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lutrica will either

1) Stop making stupid posts

2) Continue making stupid posts

3) Stop making posts at all

4) Keep telling the truth
    Awww cute, she's giving us advice like she matters. Were you one of the ones we denied? Here's a cookie and Riga is down the hall to your left at the emo corner.
    I'm beginning to think Kylin is the only guild on the server whose members have holiday obligations.

The very answers I expected the truth hurts that much huh? No I would never apply to Kylin you guys suck way to much. The adivce I gave is what you should do but I already stated that you would do the very thing your doing.

Anyways if I wanted to get in kylin I could and you wouldnt even know its me. So now its because of the holidays.

None of you said anything yet about being a dog of catalyst I guess that must be right on then.

b:bye Its still funny that the counter posting you guys have done is mostly hate chat no real logic behind it. Other than I suck and I should shut up. Only Ligeia's post has some reasoning behind it. The rest is just raging.
    Fail troll of harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options

None of you said anything yet about being a dog of catalyst I guess that must be right on then.

Yeah we be caty dogy and das why we starting losing to Crimson and Val as soon as cata pulled alts out, oh wait, no we still rolled dem. b:bye

Sowz, I on reasoning with someone who thinks they are "trollin" by saying stupid sht b:cute.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah we be caty dogy and das why we starting losing to Crimson and Val as soon as cata pulled alts out, oh wait, no we still rolled dem. b:bye

Sowz, I on reasoning with someone who thinks they are "trollin" by saying stupid sht b:cute.

You still been rolling crimson then? We will see what happens if there is a reset you will go back to your usual. You kylin hold alot of personal grudges and you wonder why you dont have people for tw.

Crimson is better than you kylin and they just suck.
    Fail troll of harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You still been rolling crimson then? We will see what happens if there is a reset you will go back to your usual. You kylin hold alot of personal grudges and you wonder why you dont have people for tw.

Yeah Kylin holds so much grudges and that's why when Crimson wanted to include us in the stack against Catalyst we turned them down. Oh wait, it was the other way around.

We hold so much grudges we even let the alts of previous faction who wiped us off the map into the faction.

Tip, next time you want to quote, unquote troll, find something that actually has a solid ground to troll on, like valalalalalalalalalaaaa~
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah Kylin holds so much grudges and that's why when Crimson wanted to include us in the stack against Catalyst we turned them down. Oh wait, it was the other way around.

We hold so much grudges we even let the alts of previous faction who wiped us off the map into the faction.

Tip, next time you want to quote, unquote troll, find something that actually has a solid ground to troll on, like valalalalalalalalalaaaa~

Crimson turned you down lol. You got yourself turned down asked for help from a faction that you have attacked in the past. Now that your ally back then is gone and they dont want to work with you that must suck.

To bad no more kylin on the map soon I will hold a pwi party. For a faction that needs to learn that everything you do makes one more person dislike you.
    Fail troll of harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah dem Kylin and dem grudges. Luluz

We keep attacking Crimson and you QQ that we be holdin' grudges. I show you cases where we don't hold grudges and try to work for a more balanced map for the server and you say "haha dem turnz yew down cuz yew attacked dem in da past, obviously dem not holdin' nu grudges". Only in Luti-world and das why I nu reasoning with someone who dinksz dey be trollin'.

Where's this pretty faction off yours Luti, thought you guyz be da onez to stop Zulu?
    edited December 2011
    Options

lutri may i ask you what you are trying to accomplish by these posts? I never thought you were serious, but I think there may be some unresolved issues here. Trying to flame people and put them down is that all you are trying to do? Will this make you a better person in real life by trying to put others down in a game? Think about these questions and don't respond to me with the same ol same ol.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah dem Kylin and dem grudges. Luluz

We keep attacking Crimson and you QQ that we be holdin' grudges. I show you cases where we don't hold grudges and try to work for a more balanced map for the server and you say "haha dem turnz yew down cuz yew attacked dem in da past, obviously dem not holdin' nu grudges". Only in Luti-world and das why I nu reasoning with someone who dinksz dey be trollin'.

Where's this pretty faction off yours Luti, thought you guyz be da onez to stop Zulu?

Why attack crimson then? I understand they are the only wars that dont last a few minutes. There are so many things kylin can do outside of allying with crimson. You show no effort to want to have fun tws. Maybe a grudge is not the word. From what i seen from your members i thought grudge seemed to be the best word.

You kylin seem to hold yourselves in high standards. And you turned down all those valhalla apps because of personal things or them not being good whatever. Now its come to the holidays and your people are gone QQ begins.

Valhalla you and crimson have only made the map fall even faster. Kylin's standards have pushed what could of been allies and faction members into disliking you even more.
    lutri may i ask you what you are trying to accomplish by these posts? I never thought you were serious, but I think there may be some unresolved issues here. Trying to flame people and put them down is that all you are trying to do? Will this make you a better person in real life by trying to put others down in a game? Think about these questions and don't respond to me with the same ol same ol.

The real reason would be to knock some sence into the heads of those that are not useing them. Kylin would be able to take crimson plus others if it only took the time to work with others not only crimson. If they read it like a put down like they always do then thats to bad. No it wont do anything in real life im just having a good laugh. b:laugh
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lutiricia and I live under a rock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think Lutrica is Morigan.

By the way, ALL the Valhalla we did invite, except for maybe 5, have left. So apparently we weren't picky enough.

Anyway, I won't argue with anything else because I don't give a **** about this game anymore, so....

Good work Crimson. I'll let the screenshot speak for itself.

2011-12-1820-49-00.jpg
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lutiricia and I live under a rock.

By the way, ALL the Valhalla we did invite, except for maybe 5, have left. So apparently we weren't picky enough.

Anyway, I won't argue with anything else because I don't give a **** about this game anymore, so....

2011-12-1820-49-00.jpg

I dont live under a rock. Point your problems at where i hear all this comes from. Which roots from your faction members and people you fight. Im going off of 3rd hand rumors give me some credit.

No im not this Morigan. They do what all people do when a faction loses in tw.

By that SS i do understand why you lost. So much hate for a game it wont be hard to get a full 80. I like everyone here likes a good tw. But you must find your own people to fill a full 80.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Kingy - Harshlands
    Kingy - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

2011-12-1820-49-00.jpg

Did you Fraps?
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Did you Fraps?

I wish i did i had some pretty good runs b:surrender
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Welcome to the Trolling Treeline.

30 seconds until Lutirica spawns.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    tfi2f wrote: »

Did someone say something I didnt see a class or level?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    tfi2f wrote: »
    Welcome to the Trolling Treeline.

30 minutes until Lutirica spawns.

Fixed.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • OpSy - Harshlands
    OpSy - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i can tell you why u only had 58 for tw, is same problem tath valhalla had be4 and you guys keept trool valhalla and now same things happening to you !

when ur guild have 80 on and lose vs 30-40 cata, they say oh ** it; tw isnt fun anymore i wont go again,

Now ur members ar bored coz they know have no chance so they think is no points to fight with Crimson if we losing all lands anyway;

Well it was valhalla, now is kylin and next will be Crimson

this server will never change, welcome tryagain to ''I don't give a **** about this game anymore'' ur not the first one xD
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i can tell you why u only had 58 for tw, is same problem tath valhalla had be4 and you guys keept trool valhalla and now same things happening to you !

when ur guild have 80 on and lose vs 30-40 cata, they say oh ** it; tw isnt fun anymore i wont go again,

Now ur members ar bored coz they know have no chance so they think is no points to fight with Crimson if we losing all lands anyway;

this server will never change, welcome tryagain to ''I don't give a **** about this game anymore'' ur not the first one xD

Sorry, but it never happened at the time Crimson Vs Zulu. I doubt it will happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I love how Crimson brags about the server resetting.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options

Greed and selfishness makes a win against catalyst impossible. The door swings both ways its the members fault just as it is the leadership for not forceing the issue on its members.

I would like to see if what kylin members say is true at all. But i know that they will never get the numbers they are needing. The whole server is counting on a very few factions to guide them if they even knew that there was a chance defeating catalyst would be easy.

Just pointing fingures at eachother looking at every flaw they have does nothing but makes catalyst domination of the map even easier. Yes kylin will lose its lands then crimson almost nothing can stop that now. Catalyst also has more alts in more factions then there are people in the game.

This server would change if Kylin Crimson Valhalla afterlife or whatever let go of all their diffrences and just for a few tw's managed to work together. If those factions could work together the rest of the server would follow. Its impossible to get this point in everyones heads. Once catalyst is gone you can fight eachother later.

b:surrender But you wont listen to reasoning so do what you want I know how this will end and start and end again. Do what you want.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Greed and selfishness makes a win against catalyst impossible. The door swings both ways its the members fault just as it is the leadership for not forceing the issue on its members.

I would like to see if what kylin members say is true at all. But i know that they will never get the numbers they are needing. The whole server is counting on a very few factions to guide them if they even knew that there was a chance defeating catalyst would be easy.

Just pointing fingures at eachother looking at every flaw they have does nothing but makes catalyst domination of the map even easier. Yes kylin will lose its lands then crimson almost nothing can stop that now. Catalyst also has more alts in more factions then there are people in the game.

This server would change if Kylin Crimson Valhalla afterlife or whatever let go of all their diffrences and just for a few tw's managed to work together. If those factions could work together the rest of the server would follow. Its impossible to get this point in everyones heads. Once catalyst is gone you can fight eachother later.

b:surrender But you wont listen to reasoning so do what you want I know how this will end and start and end again. Do what you want.

People join cata for the free gears and easy rolls in pk, while Kylin just looks for an enjoyable TW; who do you think is greedy/selfish?

Fact of the matter is, a 3-stack war means 2 factions get rolled, and 1 faction gets a crystal walk. That's not fun at all.

If Cata wants that last stand with epic fights like back in the days with zulu, then all they have to do is stop hoarding every single R9 player on Harshlands.

Seriously, their strategy in TW is to rush mid lane and get as far as possible with as many R9's as possible as soon as possible with a horde of r9 BM's and archers, and this only works because they're rushing with something like 30 R9's so they can charge without any worries; and archers don't need chi to faceroll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    People join cata for the free gears and easy rolls in pk, while Kylin just looks for an enjoyable TW; who do you think is greedy/selfish?

Fact of the matter is, a 3-stack war means 2 factions get rolled, and 1 faction gets a crystal walk. That's not fun at all.

If Cata wants that last stand with epic fights like back in the days with zulu, then all they have to do is stop hoarding every single R9 player on Harshlands.

Seriously, their strategy in TW is to rush mid lane and get as far as possible with as many R9's as possible as soon as possible with a horde of r9 BM's and archers, and this only works because they're rushing with something like 30 R9's so they can charge without any worries; and archers don't need chi to faceroll.

Greed by them not working together. Selfish by members not wanting their characters or self pride to get hurt.

Yes but catalyst members can only lose for so long before their people leave. Well since no faction has the power to 1 vs 1 catalyst its the only thing that can be done other then just let them have the map and give up.

Catalyst only has about 40% of the rank 9's on harshlands while they are mostly all +12 there are more rank 9's then just the ones in catalyst.

There is always way to make the way they fight into nothing. Their members only follow their winning the best thing to kill them is a 1v1, but you have to work with what you have and stack them by working together not just random stacking. Catalysts crystal rush is also their weakness over confidence. If they lost 2 out of 3 stacked war thats a goal met.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Greed by them not working together. Selfish by members not wanting their characters or self pride to get hurt.

Yes but catalyst members can only lose for so long before their people leave. Well since no faction has the power to 1 vs 1 catalyst its the only thing that can be done other then just let them have the map and give up.

Catalyst only has about 40% of the rank 9's on harshlands while they are mostly all +12 there are more rank 9's then just the ones in catalyst.

There is always way to make the way they fight into nothing. Their members only follow their winning the best thing to kill them is a 1v1, but you have to work with what you have and stack them by working together not just random stacking. Catalysts crystal rush is also their weakness over confidence. If they lost 2 out of 3 stacked war thats a goal met.

Lets just say this. I'm probably one of the top 2-3 best geared people in Kylin. If I joined Cata, my gears would only be slightly above average.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lutirica has spawned.