Help with use of assassin wings!!!!

msgeling1990
msgeling1990 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Assassin
I am so confused. I have wings at level 20 for my assassin that I got from a the mailbox from a quest. I can't use them. I have gone to the elders to try and figure out how to get the flying skill, but I'm lost. Help? Someone pls? b:sad
Post edited by msgeling1990 on

Comments

• Ahkeli - Heavens Tear
    Ahkeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ingame, press 'E' and the Actions window should pop up.

In the first row is Basic. The fifth icon shows like a little fairy thingy...that is your fly button. You can either repeat the steps to activate flying OR to make things easier, drag and drop that button into your hotkeys and press from there.

Hope that's what you were looking for.

(Also, make sure you have your flyer equipped, which if you're unsure how to do that, just right-click it in your inventory and it should put itself in place. And make sure you are the right level. xD)
  • msgeling1990
    msgeling1990 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Omg I am an idiot. I was afraid it would be as simple as that lol, I have played this game before but it's been so long. Thank you so much. That was getting really frustrating. Lol I feel stupid XD
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    Ancris - Archosaur Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lol don't feel stupid. If it's been long since you played, it's natural to forget how to do things ingame. Just feel free to ask people. Even if you PM a random high lvl person ingame he/she/it ("it" is for those that can turn into animals) will probably tell you...

Edit: I just noticed date of the post so forget that I replied, it's been almost 3 days since it was answered...
  • srle93
    srle93 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:victory
  • quarum
    quarum Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    pillar face thread

don't break the combo.